• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron's "patience is running thin"

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't he had worse teams at this point in the season? 2-5 isn't tough to come back from. You obviously aren't going to gel with a new roster right away. He of all people should know that. It sucks for them that they've had such bad luck but it's still so early to be having patience running thin.

20-30 games.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAL has such a confusing roster. You need shooters in the NBA and the Lakers have none.

I think they bail on the season, as they aren’t winning anything this year. Get a great pick and then take a shot at the FA crop in 2019 and hope to sign one or two big fish.

Really? They were 29th last season and are making 34% this season (20th) but James and Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzma are making just 29% and 28%.

That won't continue and they combine to launch 10.6 a game (out of almost 29), that will change and the 3% will increase even more.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In LeBron's defense (no pun intended), he hasnt played a whole helluva lot of defense in the regular season for the past couple years.

If he has to go balls to the wall on both ends in October and November- that is a bad sign all things considered.

You're hysterically butt-hurt!!!!!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he in over his head with the Warriors when Kerr was out?

Asking for a friend.

Bro, kinda different deals there.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? They were 29th last season and are making 34% this season (20th) but James and Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzma are making just 29% and 28%.

That won't continue and they combine to launch 10.6 a game (out of almost 29), that will change and the 3% will increase even more.

It will continue because the Lakers are terrible at shooting the 3’s. LA added the most asinine pieces to put next to Lebron. He needs spot shooters. The Lakers add Rondo and Stephenson. Ball couldn’t hit the ocean while standing on the beach.

LA has square pegs and trying to fit them in a round hole. They’d better hope they can attract a couple big max players or they will be throwing away a golden chance with Lebron, because you could give LA a 2-0 and have every game played in the Forum and they still wouldn’t beat GSW in a 7 games series.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will continue because the Lakers are terrible at shooting the 3’s. LA added the most asinine pieces to put next to Lebron. He needs spot shooters. The Lakers add Rondo and Stephenson. Ball couldn’t hit the ocean while standing on the beach.

Interesting you brought them up.

Stephenson is making 37%
Ball is making 41%
Rondo is making 53%

on 3's.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting you brought them up.

Stephenson is making 37%
Ball is making 41%
Rondo is making 53%

on 3's.

Care to wager where they finish? I think between the 3, Rondo is the best career 3 pt shooter at 31%

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fed her twice but 2nd time was around 1:30

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo was awful when he came into the League....

Last few seasons?

53%
33%
38%
37%

I like how you put 53% as if the 15 3pts he shot this year were a full season.

LA put an assbackwards team together this year for Lebron.

Lebron is at his best with the ball in his hands and creating open looks for his teammates.

They sign Rondo who is best with the ball in his hands, already have ball who is best with the ball in his hands and add Stephenson who is terrible off the ball.

Makes no sense. My guess is — they are using year 1 to just get by and MAYBE scrape by and get in the playoffs and then year 2 go for the gold and try to convince some of the GSW players to join him (I believe Durant and Thompson have contracts that are up). Don’t see either going to LA, but I think that may be LA’s plan. Sign a couple max contracts next year and hope GSW breaks up the team.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how you put 53% as if the 15 3pts he shot this year were a full season.

LA put an assbackwards team together this year for Lebron.

Lebron is at his best with the ball in his hands and creating open looks for his teammates.

They sign Rondo who is best with the ball in his hands, already have ball who is best with the ball in his hands and add Stephenson who is terrible off the ball.

Makes no sense. My guess is — they are using year 1 to just get by and MAYBE scrape by and get in the playoffs and then year 2 go for the gold and try to convince some of the GSW players to join him (I believe Durant and Thompson have contracts that are up). Don’t see either going to LA, but I think that may be LA’s plan. Sign a couple max contracts next year and hope GSW breaks up the team.

And guess what.....maybe at 34 they decided to lighten the load on James.....and just have him score, rebound, and be the facilitator when Rondo and Ball aren't in the game.....

They most definitely signed all the vets for 1 year and next summer there are a ton of FA's they can pair with James.....

Duh....

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And guess what.....maybe at 34 they decided to lighten the load on James.....and just have him score, rebound, and be the facilitator when Rondo and Ball aren't in the game.....

They most definitely signed all the vets for 1 year and next summer there are a ton of FA's they can pair with James.....

Duh....

Yeah — good idea. Take the ball out of the hand of one of the best players in the NBA with the ball in his hands. GENIUS.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah — good idea. Take the ball out of the hand of one of the best players in the NBA with the ball in his hands. GENIUS.

Well, he has turned into quite the clutch performer and he's an excellent scorer. As a player gets older, sometimes you lessen the player's workload to increase his longevity.....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he has turned into quite the clutch performer and he's an excellent scorer. As a player gets older, sometimes you lessen the player's workload to increase his longevity.....
LOL

lessen the players workload?

he leads the LAkers in minutes, assists, points and rebounds.

In Cleveland there was a year where he was the teams 3rd leading rebounder and 2nd leading scorer. On any given night Love or Kyrie could easily get 20+.

LeBron has to do more than he ever has with this Lakers team.

In Miami he had 2 all stars- two guys that were top 20 players. In Cleveland the same. Wade or Bosh could get 20+ or more without a 2nd thought.

In LA he doesnt have another top 50 player on the roster and has to score, rebound, and make plays.

he hasnt had more responsibility since he was 24 years old.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only best players in the NBA- one of the top 5 players of all time with the ball in his hands.

but MAgic's genius idea is to take hte ball out of his hands and give it to Rondo and Ball and not get the shooters that LeBron thrives with.

lol...makes a lot of sense

Its like taking a Waygu steak, burning it to a crisp and eating it slathered in ketchup.