• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron's "patience is running thin"

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, Magic needs to point the finger at himself for signing Rondo and Beasley instead of re-signing Lopez and Randle for the same price. Now the Lakers don’t have a backup C and are desperate for size in their front court. Smart move there Tragic :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, Magic needs to point the finger at himself for signing Rondo and Beasley instead of re-signing Lopez and Randle for the same price. Now the Lakers don’t have a backup C and are desperate for size in their front court. Smart move there Tragic :pound:
without a doubt.

if they had Lopez and Randle instead of KCP or Rondo and Beasley they would be much better off.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without a doubt.

if they had Lopez and Randle instead of KCP or Rondo and Beasley they would be much better off.

lmfao @Lopez, who couldn't guard my refrigerator, rebounds like crap for a 7 footer, and runs slower than my grandmother...who's been DEAD for 35 years...

try harder...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron and Beas are buds (plus they prob smoke some together).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some just MIGHT be reading more into this than they should...

just saying...

lol

Yep. Just finished reading an article that suggests that the meeting wasn't quite what it's being made out to be.

Basically, it sounds like Magic had questions about rotations, etc. One thing with Magic, he's very direct and his management style has been described as volatile. It doesn't really get noticed because he's so charismatic. But if you ever move past the smile and listen to what he actually says in interviews, etc. he's very direct and can be pretty cutting in his remarks.

I have no doubt that the entire organization is a little frustrated with some of the things that have happened (losing close games, suspensions), but from the article I just read, it sounds like it's just part of the daily discussions.

The article also said that Jeanie is still a staunch supporter of Luke.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @Cavs fans. So desperate and butthurt.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With how easy the Warriors are winning this year playing at 70 percent effort and still without Cousins, I don't think it makes a lick of a difference. The only team that had a legit chance to challenge them, The Rocket, trade their defenders away and bring in career toilets like Melo

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With how easy the Warriors are winning this year playing at 70 percent effort and still without Cousins, I don't think it makes a lick of a difference. The only team that had a legit chance to challenge them, The Rocket, trade their defenders away and bring in career toilets like Melo

Even if the warriors disband the east has the young and upcoming teams anyways...The window for lebron is closed shut. Now all that is left is an over bloated contract on a declining player, who is due for an injury.

Maybe the lakers can bring in melo next season to add a spark off their bench lol

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the warriors disband the east has the young and upcoming teams anyways...The window for lebron is closed shut. Now all that is left is an over bloated contract on a declining player, who is due for an injury.

Maybe the lakers can bring in melo next season to add a spark off their bench lol

Lebron takes far less money and head to Boston. Thats his only shot . He's not lead dog material anymore IMO. The Mileage has finally caught up to him

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you for real?

Did @DorianRo hack your account?

You might want to change your screen name. Oh, and by the way, how can you still like Kyrie after what he pulled 2 summers ago and he anti-LeBron as a former Cleveland fan? Just isn't logical.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron takes far less money and head to Boston. Thats his only shot . He's not lead dog material anymore IMO. The Mileage has finally caught up to him

I see you are still half-retarded...at this point you dont believe anything that comes out of your own mouth lol

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the Western conference