• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron's most likely destination in 2018-2019

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,256.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct about the code of conduct.

If this is true, wouldn't Kyrie be within his rights to force his way to the Spurs to keep this info in house?

They'd have to buy my silence by eating a bad trade.

There will be no silence. If it's true, James is blasting this in the media on his way out of Cleveland.

Unless, you meant KI using this as leverage before next summer....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be no silence. If it's true, James is blasting this in the media on his way out of Cleveland.

Unless, you meant KI using this as leverage before next summer....
Yes, I'm talking about Kyrie using this to get him to the Spurs, who have nothing of value to trade.

Why should he leave it to Lebron to use as he sees fit?

.....again, if it's true.

LeBron could get the Fuck outta dodge right now and the Cavs would love to trade him.

So, why is he refusing to go?

Obviously, something that we aren't privy to is happening in Cleveland.

What that is remains to be seen.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a code of conduct in the NBA I do believe. Pretty sure owners aren't exempt from that. A racist email paints the NBA in a nad light PR-wise.

I know there is a code of conduct.

But, you are implying Gilbert would get stripped of his franchise over this issue. I just can't see that unless there have been other issues we are not privy to. Using slurs in a racist joke does not seem like it would warrant the death penalty to me.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is going to houston, he already pointed out he wants to pay with these players before he retires

Cp3
Harden
Lebron
Melo
Wade

fillers...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I found some compelling footage of you after the Finals:

tumblr_o1gqrcQZWf1si961ko1_400.gif

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board isn't my life kiddo...you have over 8k posts lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No......and I don't think James wants that. James and Ball have both complimented each other.
how does Ball compliment LEBron?

Kyrie wants out almost exclusively because he wants the ball in his hands more. LeBron always has the ball in his hands. The best thing Ball does is have the ball in his hands. As a running mate with LeBron he leaves a lot to be desired. He cant shoot the 3 and cant defend (though rarely can young players defend). At 34 years old LeBron isnt going to be playing some up and down game and thats exactly what Magic wants to run and what Balls greatest strength is.

Its why i just dont buy it. LeBron isnt going to sacrifice the last 2-3 years where he is still THE LeBron James. I can see him going to LA if he doesnt stay in Cleveland- really i dont think there is an option C- but if he goes the team will be remade around him.

LeBron will be 33 in December. How long will be THE LeBron James for?--- I think itll be 2 years passed this one-

He will play the 2017/2018 season predominantly at the age of 33 (turns 33 in early Dec.)- should be great- still best player in the league

He will play the 2018/2019 season predominantly at the age of 34- should be great- right there with the best players-

He will play the 2019/2020 season predominantly at the age of 35- should be great- right there with the best players-

I think those 3 seasons he should still be amazing for and if not the best player- still a top 3-4 player.

He will play the 2020/2021 season at the age of 36. --- At 36? I think he will be an All Star- prob even All NBA- but will he be THE LEBron James?--- I dont know the answer to that. History tells us no- but LeBron IS a freak of nature.

Ingram and Ball each turn 20 in September and October collectively---

for the 2020/2021 season they will each be 23. Right about when guys start being able to become really good players (still not close to their primes).

Can you see LeBron spending likely his last 2 GREAT years with them?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyrie wants out almost exclusively because he wants the ball in his hands more. LeBron always has the ball in his hands. The best thing Ball does is have the ball in his hands. As a running mate with LeBron he leaves a lot to be desired. He cant shoot the 3 and cant defend (though rarely can young players defend). At 34 years old LeBron isnt going to be playing some up and down game and thats exactly what Magic wants to run and what Balls greatest strength is.

Its why i just dont buy it. LeBron isnt going to sacrifice the last 2-3 years where he is still THE LeBron James. I can see him going to LA if he doesnt stay in Cleveland- really i dont think there is an option C- but if he goes the team will be remade around him.

LeBron will be 33 in December. How long will be THE LeBron James for?--- I think itll be 2 years passed this one-

He will play the 2017/2018 season predominantly at the age of 33 (turns 33 in early Dec.)

He will play the 2018/2019 season predominantly at the age of 34

He will play the 2019/2020 season predominantly at the age of 35

I think those 3 seasons he should still be amazing for and if not the best player- still a top 3-4 player.

He will play the 2020/2021 season at the age of 36.

for the 2020/2021 season they will each be 23. Right about when guys start being able to become really good players (still not close to their primes).

shut the fuck up

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,256.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He will play the 2017/2018 season predominantly at the age of 33 (turns 33 in early Dec.)- should be great- still best player in the league

He will play the 2018/2019 season predominantly at the age of 34- should be great- right there with the best players-

He will play the 2019/2020 season predominantly at the age of 35- should be great- right there with the best players-

He will play the 2020/2021 season at the age of 36. --- At 36? I think he will be an All Star- prob even All NBA- but will he be THE LEBron James?--- I dont know the answer to that. History tells us no- but LeBron IS a freak of nature.

They have VERBALLY COMPLIMENTED each other......SMH.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have VERBALLY COMPLIMENTED each other......SMH.
lol verbally?

I was not talking about verbally-

I was talking about how they complimented each other ON THE COURT. LeBron has verbally complimented so many guys and incoming rookies.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,256.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol verbally?

I was not talking about verbally-

I was talking about how they complimented each other ON THE COURT. LeBron has verbally complimented so many guys and incoming rookies.

OMG. 2 different words, I would have thought you would have learned that by now.

But, since you're stuck on that, they do COMPLEMENT each other.....James has had to be the de facto PG on almost very team he has been on because they didn't have a legiit PG. So, getting older with Ball running the offense James wouldn't have to do as much. Ball could run the offense and James coud focus on scoring....when Ball leaves the game they could have James run the offense.

James is great but he's getting older and needs to have his workload lightened. Plus, Ball has great vision and will put James in position to succeed (not like he needs a whole lot of that).

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,256.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy is so scared James may bolt from Leave-Land. Like Irving very well may,