• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron unfollows the cavs on Twitter

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 going on 12. He will never grow up

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PHX BOUND!!!

He follows Eric Bledsoe. Clearly he's coming to PHX right… that's how this works…

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @Lebron. It's not even original. Kobe did that to the Lakers like 2 years ago.

Bet Lebron uses the same excuse Kobe did too. :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 years ago- Kyrie was DEFINITELY going to leave-- signs a max contract

Last year- Kevin Love was DEFINITELY going to leave-- signs a max contract

LeBron would NEVER come back to the Cavs either right? lol

---so- we have gone full circle and now its LeBron leaving this summer right? it just cracks me up.

Once again- all the haters and cry-babies will once again be disappointed. Just dont think they will ever admit it.

, Irving was measured and diplomatic, saying sensible things like, “they’re going to pick one player and it’s going to change every single week” to turn the tables and make this about the media fabricating stories.

its just so true and very observant of Kyrie.....this week its LeBron, next week itll be about Kyrie again--- or the week after itll be about Love and his role and wanting to leave....

the fact of the matter is- They have the biggest spending owner in the sport- and have 3 great player that are 31, 27 and 23 all together in their primes--- along with some good young role players. AT LEAST 27 other teams would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to be in their position.

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

---so- we have gone full circle and now its LeBron leaving this summer right? it just cracks me up.

Once again- all the haters and cry-babies will once again be disappointed. Just dont think they will ever admit it.

, Irving was measured and diplomatic, saying sensible things like, “they’re going to pick one player and it’s going to change every single week” to turn the tables and make this about the media fabricating stories.

its just so true and very observant of Kyrie.....this week its LeBron, next week itll be about Kyrie again--- or the week after itll be about Love and his role and wanting to leave....

the fact of the matter is- They have the biggest spending owner in the sport- and have 3 great player that are 31, 27 and 23 all together in their primes--- along with some good young role players. AT LEAST 27 other teams would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to be in their position.

The real matter of FACT is that James and Gilbert are 0-8, heading for 0-9 as far as seasons together and winning a championship.

And LMAO at " biggest spending owner in the sport", I'll agree if you change it to most desperate.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real matter of FACT is that James and Gilbert are 0-8, heading for 0-9 as far as seasons together and winning a championship.

And LMAO at " biggest spending owner in the sport", I'll agree if you change it to most desperate.
your just mad because for the next umpteenth years you will have to watch the Cavs every single year go deep into the playoffs....every single year you will be turning into TNT-- who do we have tonight? CAVS.....LeBron, Kyrie, Love......just get used to it for a LONG time....itll probably be 2020 before you can tune into a TNT Conference Finals or Finals broadcast and not see CLEVELAND draped across the uniforms- while your Heat wallow in post-Riley-given up-all-our-picks-mediocrity.

You will be watching LeBron with his trademark And-1 shrug of his shoulders- his patented whine when he doesnt get a call- his patented amazing fast break dunks.....all with DAn Gilbert sitting on the sidelines thinking- "man- i gotta put up with some shit to get LeBron back- but it sure is a GREAT BIG OLE FUCK YOU to Riley and totally worth it to send him out a big fat fucking loser the last few years of his career! "

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And all of this has what to do with Lebron unfollowing the Cavs of Twitter?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all of this has what to do with Lebron unfollowing the Cavs of Twitter?
well if you read a number of the above posts they seem to try and insinuate that LeBron "unfollowing the Cavs on twitter" is some kind of secret message that means he is leaving this offseason.

Kind of like when Kevin Love was DEFINITELy leaving last year--- he farted next to LEBron once on the team plane- that was DEFINITELY a sign he hated in it Cleveland and was leaving. lol

Kyrie was DEFINITELY leaving a week or so ago because LeBron cheated him playing tonk on the plane. I have it on good authoirty...its irrepearable. They are BOTH leaving this offseason....

The team is just going to be Tristan Thompson, Delly, James Jones, Sasha Kaun- and featuring a resigned Mozgov....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait hold up Wiggy took the post seriously on here? Wow he's pretty stupid. Pretty easy to tell that it was it all sarcasm.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your just mad because for the next umpteenth years you will have to watch the Cavs every single year go deep into the playoffs....every single year you will be turning into TNT-- who do we have tonight? CAVS.....LeBron, Kyrie, Love......just get used to it for a LONG time....itll probably be 2020 before you can tune into a TNT Conference Finals or Finals broadcast and not see CLEVELAND draped across the uniforms- while your Heat wallow in post-Riley-given up-all-our-picks-mediocrity.

You will be watching LeBron with his trademark And-1 shrug of his shoulders- his patented whine when he doesnt get a call- his patented amazing fast break dunks.....all with DAn Gilbert sitting on the sidelines thinking- "man- i gotta put up with some shit to get LeBron back- but it sure is a GREAT BIG OLE FUCK YOU to Riley and totally worth it to send him out a big fat fucking loser the last few years of his career! "

Actually I'm quite excited about the new look of the Heat and our sudden found and hopefully future young foundation of Whiteside/Winslow/Richardson.
Of course the wildcard is Bosh but nothing we can do about it for at least another year.
We might or might not knock you out this season, but it's coming quicker than you think.
Our pieces are actually now fitting.

I've seen the very best that the LeBron show could ever offer.
I think it would be hilarious if he left there again, and I hope he does, but I don't want him back here unless he was signed for minimum of 3 and we'd only have to lose Deng/Johnson to make it work.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if you read a number of the above posts they seem to try and insinuate that LeBron "unfollowing the Cavs on twitter" is some kind of secret message that means he is leaving this offseason.

Kind of like when Kevin Love was DEFINITELy leaving last year--- he farted next to LEBron once on the team plane- that was DEFINITELY a sign he hated in it Cleveland and was leaving. lol

Kyrie was DEFINITELY leaving a week or so ago because LeBron cheated him playing tonk on the plane. I have it on good authoirty...its irrepearable. They are BOTH leaving this offseason....

The team is just going to be Tristan Thompson, Delly, James Jones, Sasha Kaun- and featuring a resigned Mozgov....

And which posts are those?
WE all know that James loves to see his name in the 'news'.

Just wondering what you thought of Josh Richardson, or were you too drunk to comprehend how good he is?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course that's what is going to be insinuated. It doesn't change the fact that he did it and it's asinine. It's even more asinine than when Kobe did it because Lebron's team is actually trying to win something other than the lottery.

If I'm a Cavs fan, I wouldn't be nearly as concerned about what people are speculating that it might mean, as I would be about why he keeps creating distractions by doing stupid shit like this during a championship hunt.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron just checked out of the game with 33, 11, & 11 on 64% shooting.

Maybe he should unfollow the Cavs before every game. :D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron just checked out of the game with 33, 11, & 11 on 64% shooting.

Maybe he should unfollow the Cavs before every game. :D
he looks like an absolute force lately. Lets just keep everyone healthy....

we do need to get Love going though. The dude has been missing tons of open shots lately. Next time LeBron sits it should be Love's night- get like like 20-25 shots and shoot himself out of it or something. I am sure after having to watch last years playoffs he is absolutely chomping at the bit to get back. Glad they could get him another night off tonight.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he looks like an absolute force lately. Lets just keep everyone healthy....

we do need to get Love going though. The dude has been missing tons of open shots lately. Next time LeBron sits it should be Love's night- get like like 20-25 shots and shoot himself out of it or something. I am sure after having to watch last years playoffs he is absolutely chomping at the bit to get back. Glad they could get him another night off tonight.

When you going to figure out that they don't need Love?
Frey can play the same role at 1/3 of the price.