• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James the King of the East

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Drake, Your North team ain't going to win this series. Thanks for not even showing up.

Cleveland rolls into the Finals and LeBron makes his 6th straight Finals appearance! 6 straight! With 2 different teams. His 7th overall Finals appearance all time. He's won 2 of the 6.

LeBron has been dominating the East for 7 years now. But so far he has only come away with 2 titles, and that was with a lot of help from his friends, Wade and Bosh.

7 straight years to the Finals :L C'mon Eastern Conference teams...seriously.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drake will cheer for whoever is winning lol

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being King of the East is like taking home the "hottest" stripper at a Reno night club.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Drake, Your North team ain't going to win this series. Thanks for not even showing up.

Cleveland rolls into the Finals and LeBron makes his 6th straight Finals appearance! 6 straight! With 2 different teams. His 7th overall Finals appearance all time. He's won 2 of the 6.

LeBron has been dominating the East for 7 years now. But so far he has only come away with 2 titles, and that was with a lot of help from his friends, Wade and Bosh.

7 straight years to the Finals :L C'mon Eastern Conference teams...seriously.

To be fair to Lebron(which is something that leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but it is what it is), Every player has had help. Michael Jordan had Scottie Pippen and some others, Magic Johnson had Kareem, Scott, West, Rambis, Shaq had Kobe, Rick Fox, and a host of others as did Kobe and so did the Warrior.

If it will make you feel better the Warriors is going to kick his ass again though:lol:

Nick Dymez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to Lebron(which is something that leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but it is what it is), Every player has had help. Michael Jordan had Scottie Pippen and some others, Magic Johnson had Kareem, Scott, West, Rambis, Shaq had Kobe, Rick Fox, and a host of others as did Kobe and so did the Warrior.

If it will make you feel better the Warriors is going to kick his ass again though:lol:

I don't think its a question of help though, I think its more about the fact that the east has just been so sub par as far as teams are concerned. Lebron has always had a team that would compete for number 1 seed in the west. 7 finals appearances would be MUCH more impressive had he played in the west

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think its a question of help though, I think its more about the fact that the east has just been so sub par as far as teams are concerned. Lebron has always had a team that would compete for number 1 seed in the west. 7 finals appearances would be MUCH more impressive had he played in the west
Yes I agree that in the West that he doesn't make it to the finals 7 times