• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James/Jae Crowder - The irony...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, but on the other thread your boy claimed Durant as "the best player in the world". Now he wants to back track and say LeBron is the 2nd best player ever? Or is he implying that Durant is #1 all-time with LeBron being #2 with both ahead of Jordan? Which is it???

And once again,,,you show why you have no credibility.

Lebron can no longer be the best player in the world and still be in the top 5 of all time. I personally have him at #4, but I can understand why some have him higher.

Lebron is 32 and has what? 14 years in the NBA and an incredible number of minutes on his body from all of the deep playoff runs and finals appearances. Since you're a Pacers and Nuggets fan, I can understand why you wouldn't grasp how taxing that can be.

At his age and with the miles on his body, it's pretty amazing that if he's not still the best player in the world, he's #2.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is LeBron walking through that door? :scratch:

Yeah.....not like the Heat haven't won a title without Lebron. How many rings do the Pacers have? Excluding the participation rings you hand out every year, of course.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At his age and with the miles on his body, it's pretty amazing that if he's not still the best player in the world, he's #2.

A fair point here, but my point still was that I doubt your boy literally believes that one day LeBron could be the second-best player ever.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fair point here, but my point still was that I doubt your boy literally believes that one day LeBron could be the second-best player ever.

CLEARLY you lack the brain cells to understand/grasp what the word "potentially" means, you ignorant fatbag...

i showed you the post, but as TurnUp would say, i can't make you understand it...maybe your boyfriend can read it to you slowly, you know, in a Hooked on Phonics kinda way...:heh:

guess all that fat affects your thought process...:L

as far as me "believing" , what's that got to do with anything...?:noidea:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He may very well believe that, a lot of people do. Some already have him at #2, some say that if he can get another title or 2, that will make him #2.

I've even heard folks say that if he leaves Cleveland and is able to win a title with a 3rd team, he will surpass MJ.

Things like GOAT lists are pure opinion, so of course there will be some differences on some folks lists. Pretty much, if a player is top 5 all time, you can make a strong case for him to be #1.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLEARLY you lack the brain cells to understand/grasp what the word "potentially" means, you ignorant fatbag...

i showed you the post, but as TurnUp would say, i can't make you understand it...maybe your boyfriend can read it to you slowly, you know, in a Hooked on Phonics kinda way...:heh:

guess all that fat affects your thought process...:L

as far as me "believing" , what's that got to do with anything...?:noidea:

Great, let's all resort to name-calling like a 12-year-old boy when one gets called out.

"Potentially" whatever, you don't literally believe he'll be the 2nd best ever and you know it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, let's all resort to name-calling like a 12-year-old boy when one gets called out.

"Potentially" whatever, you don't literally believe he'll be the 2nd best ever and you know it.

awwwwww, did i hurt your feelings, tubby? don't cry, you'll wrinkle your blubber...:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

try manning the hell up instead of trolling...

now let's try this again. what does my believing if he does or doesn't have to with ANYTHING...?

am i typing this s-l-o-w-l-y enough for you...?

honestly, try another troll angle. this one's only making YOU look worse(if that's at all possible :rolleyes2:)...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now let's try this again. what does my believing if he does or doesn't have to with ANYTHING...?

It means that you're merely sucking up to the poster above you...It's called being "two-faced". You don't "believe" he's the second-greatest player ever yet in an earlier post that he "potentially" could be.

And I still can't believe I'm entertaining a guy who claims to be old enough to celebrate his 32nd anniversary yet has the writing skills of a 6th grader...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're fucking stupid. And yes, I am a Marlins fan. And it had nothing to do with title droughts, it was a defeatist attitude.

When Miami lost to the Mavs in the 2011 Finals, you never heard one Heat fan go "Well, we took them to 6 and made it a competitive series".

I'm basically saying you have a defeatist attitude and have a participation trophy mindset when you clearly mentioned that the Pacers took the Heat to 7 games one year. Whether you lost in 4 or 7, you still lost.

Does that make sense there, little fella?

So we should not in fact embrace the underdog mentality in a year when we were a 49-win team going up against a 66-win team in the conference finals? :scratch:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lol'd too. Wow, Paul George didn't live up to being at Lebron's level, whom the latter will probably be considered the 2nd best player of all-time. Boy, that Paul George, what an underachiever LOL.

LeBron was anointed as a future NBA superstar when he was 15 years old. His talents were that obvious. Paul George was a late lottery pick with an uncertain future. While I am not sure he is there now, he has clearly been a top 10 player in the league. I don't see how anyone who is being realistic could expect much more from him as a player.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means that you're merely sucking up to the poster above you...It's called being "two-faced". You don't "believe" he's the second-greatest player ever yet in an earlier post that he "potentially" could be.

And I still can't believe I'm entertaining a guy who claims to be old enough to celebrate his 32nd anniversary yet has the writing skills of a 6th grader...

Translation:"i've got nothing". don't even waste my time with this bullshit anymore...:L

as far as my "writing skills" go they seem to get a response from YOUR sad, flabby ass. guess my feelings won't be hurt by someone like you passing judgement over 'em...:finger::finger::finger:

i gave my opinion, you cum guzzling bush pig. no more, no less, so...:stfu:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we should not in fact embrace the underdog mentality in a year when we were a 49-win team going up against a 66-win team in the conference finals? :scratch:

Has nothing to do with an underdog mentality. You're bragging about 1 year where you took the Heat to 7 games. You still lost. What's the point in bringing it up?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How do you think he feels? He's arguing with a complete idiot that lives in his mom's basement and is still working at McDonald's while claiming he's going to school.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with an underdog mentality. You're bragging about 1 year where you took the Heat to 7 games. You still lost. What's the point in bringing it up?

participation mentality...?

we ALMOST beat the Heat in the playoffs...

we ALMOST beat the Lakers in the finals(ok, 6 games, but you get the idea)...:lol:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who will win more games this year the Heat or the Pacers? I'll say the Heat.

Still stand by this? :scratch: We up four games on them with seven to go...

I'm not only about to win one avi bet this year, but two. So, let the excuses run wild on this board.

("He only won because he's biased toward his own team!"). :doh:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just go away. There's not a regular in the NBA threads that as you say: suck up to the mods and/or tlance. Have you even noticed yet you're the only 1 saying that nonsense?

You mean to say I'm one of a kind? You mean to say that I'm able to distinguish myself from the lowlifes of this board? Well shit, I'll take that as a compliment. :yes:

I'm 30 years old and it's been a proud trait of mine for my entire life that I simply hate being ordinary.