• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James has agreed to a three-year, $100 million contract

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless he's been on The Bachelor, The Voice, or E News Television, I can all but guarantee you that Mrs. Redfoot doesn't know who Renaldo is.

His panty * coughs* underwear ads likely aired during all of those events.

Plus, he bumped bits with a Kar-trashian.

That will get you mainstream.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while its admirable Kobe tried to be out there every single night for the fans- it certainly tanked his longevity....not only that but guards die off real quick once they lose their legs....

LeBron can just move to the 4 and dominate playing point guard...he just has so many more talents than Kobe that translate better to aging...his passing, his basketball IQ, his post ability....

we started to see him be the pick guy on the pick and roll more and more with Kyrie....that is just devastating.

Kobe is just a horrible comparison to LeBron in this way....SOOO many things are SOOOOO much different its crazy.
Ehh, I know we remember the Finals for Lebron going bezerko in the final three games....but there was a point in time IN said Finals when Lebron was getting handled at the rim in a fashion that I had never seen before. Now, he was still getting the numbers, but it was on a ton of shots.

Looking at those final 3 games, Draymond got a bogus suspension, Bogut got hurt, but maybe the most important thing was that Iggy blew his back out. Now I'll credit Lebron, much moreso than focus on the circumstances, but I say all of that to say this. Lebron is STILL relying on his speed and muscle to get him home.
Father time is going to take that away at some point, and Lebron can still be good, but how good is the question. He has a post game, but his post game is nowhere near what Kobe's post game was. Kobe had the most diverse post game/best footwork of the post Jordan era, with Duncan either being right there with him(or over him depending on who you talk to). It's hard to argue who had a higher basketball IQ, moreso than it's just that those 2 guys were wired to play the game completely different from each other. It's strange because Lebron proved to be a scorer(if needed to be), and Kobe proved to be a PG(if needed to be), but they just chose to play differently.
I think Lebron's best path to success in the future is to pull a D-Wade, and hand over the reigns to Kyrie Irving. If Kyrie can turn into a complete PG, with Lebron in a secondary role still fairly getting it done, Lebron has a good chance to age decently

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm offended by that photo.

Her breasts are lopsided.

See how petty that is...lol

I'm offended she's wearing a shirt.:rant:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I linked to an online article and insinuated that the author of that article was donkeycocktarted.

You came to the author's defense, babbling about "marketable does not equal recognizable," -- which really has no bearing whatsoever to my comment -- and suggested that I'm donkeycocktarded.

So I made the assumption that you're down with the article, which lists that Chinese Fighting Broad as more marketable globally than Lebron James, so I was hoping you could elaborate on that for my amusement.

If you can't, no biggie, just get the fuck on.

Your original post wasn't clear at all. I read it as you were using the article to prove others in this thread wrong.

I'm sure the marketability claims are tied to endorsement money, but that's skewed nationally and doesn't prove anything internationally.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm offended by that photo.

Her breasts are lopsided.

See how petty that is...lol

I don't think they are. I think she's standing with her right shoulder cocked slightly lower than her left, giving the appearance of lopsided boobs.

Anyway, that song or album cover really had nothing to do with your post. There was an ad banner saying that Williams-Sonoma was having a 20% off sale on their kitchen towels, which I like, so I checked it out. Once of the colors available was jojoba, which made me think of Joppa Road. It's a nice song that I thought you might like, and I'm bored as hell.

Also, those tits are sweet.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are. I think she's standing with her right shoulder cocked slightly lower than her left, giving the appearance of lopsided boobs.

Anyway, that song or album cover really had nothing to do with your post. There was an ad banner saying that Williams-Sonoma was having a 20% off sale on their kitchen towels, which I like, so I checked it out. Once of the colors available was jojoba, which made me think of Joppa Road. It's a nice song that I thought you might like.

Also, those tits are sweet.

It's a soothing song...

I actually listened to it.

I made the comment about her water balloons to illustrate how people can find fault with anything if they try hard enough to be petty.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your original post wasn't clear at all. I read it as you were using the article to prove others in this thread wrong.

Look, son, don't try to pawn your shabby comprehension chops on to me. That's all you.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's an upside down pic of a dude with giant nuts poking out of the top of his shorts. Surprise.
th

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, son, don't try to pawn your shabby comprehension chops on to me. That's all you.

Your understanding of my response is just as shaky then, as I clearly didn't agree with the Elliott example.

Last edited: