• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James has agreed to a three-year, $100 million contract

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after lebron signing a multi year deal to stay home, and RW signing a multi year deal to stay home- i think it just makes durant continue to look worse and worse...not only did durant leave- but he signed the 1 and 1 which doesnt even tie him to GSW for any kind of length of time....hes like a man without a nation.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the 3rd year it'll be a noose around Cleveland's necks. Just like when the Cavs fans were bitching about Kobe's contract the last few years.

#Stayconsistent

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the 3rd year it'll be a noose around Cleveland's necks. Just like when the Cavs fans were bitching about Kobe's contract the last few years.

#Stayconsistent

Nah...Lebron will be 34. The way he keeps his body in shape and will some good luck it isn't even compared to the contract Kobe got. Kobe was broken down at that point.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll know who Michael Jordan is, who Kobe Bryant is and who Magic Johnson is but when the name Lebron James comes up they might have only heard of the name at most.

Hahaha. Yes, of course. They'd all know who Bryant and Johnson are but if you mentioned Lebron James, they'd scratch their heads.

I thought you had a point when you brought up soccer players. Now I think you have Asperger's.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah...Lebron will be 34. The way he keeps his body in shape and will some good luck it isn't even compared to the contract Kobe got. Kobe was broken down at that point.

Stay in denial.

Facts: LeBron has played in 987 reg season games in 13 seasons. AND another 199 playoff games.....that's the equivalent of another 2.5 seasons. He has a LOT OF MILEAGE on his body since coming to the NBA from HS. A lot of wear and tear. Kobe was one of the most well conditioned athletes ever. Those miles on the body catch
up to you regardless of conditioning. You may not want to hear but I'm not hating, I'm giving you facts.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LeBron's been a high flyer through most of his career......the knees are what will give him problems. Ahnd he hasn't developed an outside shot to be able to turn into a jump shooter like Kobe was able to.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to this website, Steph Curry is the World's most marketable athlete for 2016. Lebron & Renaldo don't make the top fifty - having presumably been bumped by Chase Elliot and Marcus Marriota.

There's no shortage of folks eager to make themselves look donkeycocktarded on the internets, huh?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to this website, Steph Curry is the World's most marketable athlete for 2016. Lebron & Renaldo don't make the top fifty - having presumably been bumped by Chase Elliot and Marcus Marriota.

There's no shortage of folks eager to make themselves look donkeycocktarded on the internets, huh?

Marketable does not equal recognizable world-wide. For instance, Chase Elliott is not recognized outside of the US. He's barely recognized outside of Nascar fans, and only by family lineage.

Now who's donkeycocktarded?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marketable does not equal recognizable world-wide. For instance, Chase Elliott is not recognized outside of the US. He's barely recognized outside of Nascar fans, and only by family lineage.

Now who's donkeycocktarded?

You are, you half-witted twit.

Please tell me more about how Angela Lee is more marketable globally than Lebron James is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#Stayconsistent
nope....

LeBron is gonna age much more gracefully for just a ton of reasons.

much more Tim Duncan than Kobe Bryant.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only will LeBron be 34- there are just SOOOO many differences

A. LeBron has not tried to play in every single game. The Cavs have done an amazing job of cutting him minutes and games played.

B. LeBron is a freak of nature- he has never sustained a serious injury, had a surgery, etc.--- Kobe had plenty of minor and fairly significant injuries.

C. Kobe injured his achilees playing insane minutes that he should have never been out there- Cavs simply wont do that to LeBron.

D. LeBron's size and basketball IQ, passing ability, post up ability, etc. are 1 of a kind. He can naturally move to the 4 and simply dominate for years to come- while guards typically age in dog years once they hit 34.

E. LeBron will get a LOT more help than Kobe ever did in his later years- which will also allow him to not have to play so many pressure packed minutes.

G. LeBron is 6'9" 270 and is a monster compared to basically anyone.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while its admirable Kobe tried to be out there every single night for the fans- it certainly tanked his longevity....not only that but guards die off real quick once they lose their legs....

LeBron can just move to the 4 and dominate playing point guard...he just has so many more talents than Kobe that translate better to aging...his passing, his basketball IQ, his post ability....

we started to see him be the pick guy on the pick and roll more and more with Kyrie....that is just devastating.

Kobe is just a horrible comparison to LeBron in this way....SOOO many things are SOOOOO much different its crazy.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Andy Murray, Usain Bolt... want me to go on?

You ask anyone outside of the US who the top worlds athletes are and lebrons name doesn't come up.

And those guys you just mentioned, most Americans couldn't identify if they were wearing street clothes.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And those guys you just mentioned, most Americans couldn't identify if they were wearing street clothes.

I could pick out any soccer player in a lineup. Guaranteed.

It's the gay looking one.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I'd like to see basketball move on...50 something year old MJ, is still the most recognizable athlete, and I don't think it's all that close

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I claim that?

I linked to an online article and insinuated that the author of that article was donkeycocktarted.

You came to the author's defense, babbling about "marketable does not equal recognizable," -- which really has no bearing whatsoever to my comment -- and suggested that I'm donkeycocktarded.

So I made the assumption that you're down with the article, which lists that Chinese Fighting Broad as more marketable globally than Lebron James, so I was hoping you could elaborate on that for my amusement.

If you can't, no biggie, just get the fuck on.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the trolling in this place is fucking ridiculous.

Lebron is not popular outside the U.S.?

th

Americans don't know who Renaldo is?

I bet some of your wives and daughters do.

cristiano_ronaldo_body_2011_2012.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Speak for yourself, not the rest of the world.

Why does every post someone makes have to devolve into pettiness?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Americans don't know who Renaldo is?

I bet some of your wives and daughters do.

Unless he's been on The Bachelor, The Voice, or E News Television, I can all but guarantee you that Mrs. Redfoot doesn't know who Renaldo is.