• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lebron back to miami?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then, tell me what is the point of this article?

I didn't read the article but Lebron working out with Wade is being made a big issue because players on opposing teams just don't get up and go workout with their buddy on another team when their team is off fora few days during the season. Its odd but he's not coming back to Miami

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read the article but Lebron working out with Wade is being made a big issue because players on opposing teams just don't get up and go workout with their buddy on another team when their team is off fora few days during the season. Its odd but he's not coming back to Miami

Also, they way James handled the questions about it was ignorant.
Throw in the Perkins comments and you get what you get, which is James being James.

And, no Heat fans thinks he's coming back here, and Im not sure how many even care.
I know I don't.
I think it is more about him making his continued power plays with Gilbert, plus seeking attention since Curry has become the best player and face of the NBA.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, no Heat fans thinks he's coming back here, and Im not sure how many even care.
I know I don't.

Heat fan's here wouldn't shut up this offseason about good they were going to be with Bosh returning and having a middling PG signed to one of the worst contracts in the NBA. You don't think that you guys wouldn't freak out if you re-added one of the best players in the league? I call BS.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat fan's here wouldn't shut up this offseason about good they were going to be with Bosh returning and having a middling PG signed to one of the worst contracts in the NBA. You don't think that you guys wouldn't freak out if you re-added one of the best players in the league? I call BS.

You think the Dragic contract is bad?
The way they were using him was limiting him.
Check out his play/stats since the all star break.
Looks like they finally figured it out.

Bosh hasn't looked missed so far, but I think we'd have the same amount of W/L's if he was playing.

And, yes, of course, some people would freak out.., but I think there's no chance of it happening and I would be against it unless he signed for multiple years with no opt outs.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be hilarious. That bs letter that was praised a couple yrs ago would look quite funny 2 yrs later

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw in the Perkins comments and you get what you get, which is James being James.

I know I don't.
I think it is more about him making his continued power plays with Gilbert, plus seeking attention since Curry has become the best player and face of the NBA.

Well obviously he has been frustrated as of late then you have dumbass reports asking why he WORKED OUT with a friend, in Wade. OMG he is coming back to Miami bc he worked out with him. He has a private jet, if he wanted he could do that once a week. Everything gets blown up, but that comes with the territory. He said what he said bc he didn't have anything else to say, "Cause I want to" seems like the right and fair answer to me.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta love wiggy and his homer attitude.. was he this mouthy in 2012? or 2013? Oh wait.. He didn't join until Lebron came back to Cleveland.. LOL. What a total bandwagon faggot.
He was a RW/OKC fan during those seasons-posting on FanNation before here. :D

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know I don't.

I would think he would want it this way. Then he can sweep in and knock the little 12 year old out. I expect this postseason for him to have that look in his eyes. You Miami fans know what I mean:

LBJ.jpg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do no think LeBron is going back to Miami, but I would not be shocked in any way if he left Cleveland.

Wade is his boy, but their games don't really compliment one another well. The crazy theory out there that actually makes sense is LeBron and Durant both to LA. Lakers would have no shot at one without the other, but I actually think they could have a decent chance to land both with Kobe off the books. Those two would be a fit made in heaven, and could instantly make the Lakers a top 3 team.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do no think LeBron is going back to Miami, but I would not be shocked in any way if he left Cleveland.

Wade is his boy, but their games don't really compliment one another well. The crazy theory out there that actually makes sense is LeBron and Durant both to LA. Lakers would have no shot at one without the other, but I actually think they could have a decent chance to land both with Kobe off the books. Those two would be a fit made in heaven, and could instantly make the Lakers a top 3 team.

I just don't see both of them in LA-LA Land next year. Ya gotta remember that Nick Young has been waiting w/ Zen-like patience for Kobe to retire & become the face of the franchise. Swaggy P could get along w/ another superstar on his team, not two though!:nod:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be shocked if LeBron leaves CLE without a title, but who knows.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think he would want it this way. Then he can sweep in and knock the little 12 year old out. I expect this postseason for him to have that look in his eyes. You Miami fans know what I mean:

View attachment 94653

No doubt James will be highly motivated when the playoffs start.
I doubt Cavs can beat WC winner 4/7, but if James tries to do it alone, then for sure they lose.

And, as of today, Curry is what James was.
He's already wrapped up regular season MVP again.
If they win the title again, the discussion ends until James does something to reclaim it, which I don't see happening .

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see both of them in LA-LA Land next year. Ya gotta remember that Nick Young has been waiting w/ Zen-like patience for Kobe to retire & become the face of the franchise. Swaggy P could get along w/ another superstar on his team, not two though!:nod:

Nick Young might be he worst player in the NBA.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the people who don't think that the Heat and Riley wouldn't do whatever in their power to get Lebron back in Miami.

The Heat are a completely middling franchise right now and will be that way for a long time moving forward with the way Riley has constructed that roster. Add Lebron and they are right back in the NBA finals.

But is Lebron going back to Miami? No. Wade is going to Cleveland on a MLE contract this offseason.

Wade's not going to sign for a MLE anywhere.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be shocked if LeBron leaves CLE without a title, but who knows.

I would have said the same a couple months ago, but I think he is starting to realize that he will not get one in Cleveland without massive overhauls to the roster.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe this is getting all this play either. They're friends. Lebron had some time off and wanted to visit an old friend, big deal.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they enjoy being in the lotto or an also-ran eastern conference early-out apparently.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they enjoy being in the lotto or an also-ran eastern conference early-out apparently.

Honestly, and I very well could be wrong on this. But I think they actually enjoy winning world championships.

Don't quote me on that though.