• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LATEST FLUSHED POSTERS THREAD

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know im fairly new here but i will say this in defense of BamaTee. Everytime I read his post he is usually just defending his team. Isnt that what we are all here to do is to talk about college football and defend our team when somebody talks shit about them.

Run Mistaken! Run! You will learn there is a double standard in here. Alabama is the king right now so you can not brag on them, or you are trolling, or if you say anything bad about another team, you are trolling, so you really have limited material to work with! Basically kiss certain posters butts and say how great their team will be next year and you will be fine. If you get in an argument with another poster and they are west of the Mississippi River, or have been in here a long time, you have no chance so Run Mistaken! Run!

I will always say the truth and if they don't like it I guess this will be my primary residence in here! One thing you will not see me do is get personal UNLESS they do it and keep doing it. Then they lose that right!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he does. He's more sophisticated than you. I mean, don't you remember him saying he plays golf?

Oh he doesn't just play golf. He's really really good at golf. :rollseyes:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you understand that there's a difference between the words then and than?

Yep I do and onli a anal persen in an sports board wood point that owt. I probebly have speling erorrs two.

Thank U :suds:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I do and onli a anal persen in an sports board wood point that owt. I probebly have speling erorrs two.

Thank U :suds:

83428932_zps8df7707d.gif

I think I'll go now.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh. Well disregard my last post then.

I've never signed up to a message board with the intentions of "defending" a team I root for. I joined to talk college football, not chest thump or try to prove how great I am because I root for a team I am not even directly affiliated with. Pretending you are somehow better at life because of who you "root" for in a game is about as sad as you can get. When you are basically a **** hair away from being legally retarded that gets magnified 10x. That is why no one likes that tool. He thinks he is funny, when he is not. He thinks he is great because of some false sense of entitlement that revolves around a sports team. And to top it off, he is fucking stupid in general. I fuck with bama fans probably more than anybody does on here, and 95% of the time it is in a joking manner. I live here and have become accustomed to fucking with Bama fans. Almost all Bama fans (even the new ones) realize this very quickly and take it for what it is and cut some jokes back my way. That dumbass has been here since May and still has not figured this out.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run Mistaken! Run! You will learn there is a double standard in here. Alabama is the king right now so you can not brag on them, or you are trolling, or if you say anything bad about another team, you are trolling, so you really have limited material to work with! Basically kiss certain posters butts and say how great their team will be next year and you will be fine. If you get in an argument with another poster and they are west of the Mississippi River, or have been in here a long time, you have no chance so Run Mistaken! Run!

I will always say the truth and if they don't like it I guess this will be my primary residence in here! One thing you will not see me do is get personal UNLESS they do it and keep doing it. Then they lose that right!

I started watching football in 95. For 13 years i put up with bama being mediocre. I would sit there hoping for the tide to be at least a consistent 10 win team. Now that we are the kings of college football and won 3 out of 4 ncg's im gonna brag cause im a proud fucking fan thats been through the lowest of lows. And truly appreciates and doesnt take for granted my teams sucess. Cause i kniw it could change in a heartbeat. :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously, care enough to come in here. :nod: To answer the question, the first of all was that he was wrong, the second of all is that is not unusual.

And yes I have more wit in my little finger then the majority of you in your entire body. :yahoo:

Little friendly advice, if you have to tell people how witty or intelligent you are...you aren't.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never signed up to a message board with the intentions of "defending" a team I root for. I joined to talk college football, not chest thump or try to prove how great I am because I root for a team I am not even directly affiliated with. Pretending you are somehow better at life because of who you "root" for in a game is about as sad as you can get. When you are basically a **** hair away from being legally retarded that gets magnified 10x. That is why no one likes that tool. He thinks he is funny, when he is not. He thinks he is great because of some false sense of entitlement that revolves around a sports team. And to top it off, he is fucking stupid in general. I fuck with bama fans probably more than anybody does on here, and 95% of the time it is in a joking manner. I live here and have become accustomed to fucking with Bama fans. Almost all Bama fans (even the new ones) realize this very quickly and take it for what it is and cut some jokes back my way. That dumbass has been here since May and still has not figured this out.

I don't like you! It starts with your retarded ( a word you and Romeo want to use all the time) avatar. I think it shows the lack of class you have from the very beginning. As for defending my team. Why would I need to? Unless people like you are slamming them and why would you? You might not be aware of it but there is a ton of inferiority complex written in your post. Did your mother cut you off early? Please go show me where I say shit about Alabama unless it's in direct response to a post! You talked more shit than any team Alabama played when Virginia Tech slowed down Alabama's offense so much but still got ass whipped 35-10. You went on and on. No need to chest thump? My ass! So you fuck with Alabama fans huh?

We get in back and forth posts like this all the time and you seem to think I'm the only one doing it? hmm Interesting? :doh:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam

you sound like a twenty something year old punk trying to be cool! Your avatar shows it along with your posts and jokes and gifs! I know you have a little contingency of buddies in here who gather together and try to be internet bullies but it really is sad to the people who can see through it!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam

you sound like a twenty something year old punk trying to be cool! Your avatar shows it along with your posts and jokes and gifs! I know you have a little contingency of buddies in here who gather together and try to be internet bullies but it really is sad to the people who can see through it!

And yet you're stuck in here and we're not. Cry some more about how unfair it is please. Your tears sustain me.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

He mad bout my avatar again.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am immature and in Xray school. The fuck kind of avatar am I suppose to have?

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam

1378135897945.jpg

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you're stuck in here and we're not. Cry some more about how unfair it is please. Your tears sustain me.

If you could interpret anything you would know why it's me and not you!

There's two people I can not stand in here and have no problems staying away if they will; you and Cam.
I might get into with some others but no biggie. I have some problems with Nebraska posters but they all look alike so I'm not sure which ones! :noidea: The mods can say what they want and I have no problems with them. However, I will tell them to their face, if the opportunity ever presented itself, they are some of the most inequitable people I've ever seen but then again our politicians give their service to our country and I can appreciate that but with that said they are selfish self centered greedy bastards! :whistle: