• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Latest Dubai Open results:

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to hear what THAT was all about!

I finally found out what the commotion with JJ was:

The only drama in the 76-minute match came in the final game, with Jankovic serving.
The umpire, Kader Nouni of France, told Jankovic she was serving too fast and then too slow, when taking more than the 25 seconds allotted.
Williams was briefly brought into the fray when Jankovic made note that Williams often took more than the 25 seconds allowed to serve.
After the match, the players conversed at the net and both reported they left the court on good terms.
"I told her at the end, 'Look, I didn't mean anything. I'm sorry if I played slow,'" Williams said. "She was like, 'No, it was more like they say play too fast and then too slow.' She said she couldn't get it right.
"I was like, 'Look, are we cool? Because I'm cool with you."
In that final game, Jankovic initially rebounded from love-40 before Williams won on a fourth match point with a scorching forehand passing shot.

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a huge test for Venus, but she can do it! Caroline doesn't give out free points so Vee will have to bring her A game to beat Caroline today!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a troll. It's weird to believe that a tennis 'fan' could be a troll but you're proving it's possible.

Good job.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go tend to your patients and stop your idiotic commentary on tennis. You're clearly biased.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go tend to your patients and stop your idiotic commentary on tennis. You're clearly biased.

And you are not? A tennis fan is not allowed to root for his/her favorite on this forum? This was done all the time on ESPN Tennis forum. If there is a rule here that prevents a tennis fan to come on this forum and give his/her opinion whether in the form of commentary or not please let us know.