• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Latest Dubai Open results:

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sloane Stephens loses in a 1st round AGAIN! That's 2 losses in 2 wks! Have you noticed that since the "high five" incident, Sloane hasn't won a match? Now isn't karma a BEAUTIFUL bytch?????

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bouchard has the type of high risk game that allows her to beat herself against anyone. You can not go for the sharp angle and the lines on every single shot. Needs to mix in more high percentage shots.

Stephens has no heart.

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bouchard has the type of high risk game that allows her to beat herself against anyone. You can not go for the sharp angle and the lines on every single shot. Needs to mix in more high percentage shots.

Stephens has no heart.

won't argue that!!!! Her hatred for Serena has really clouded her mind too!!!

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makarova beats Kleybanova in 3 and will play Serena tomorrow. Makarova has beaten Serena once before so this might be a toughie for Serena!

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petrova loses to Suarez Navarro in 2....whatever happened to Nadia anyway?

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Venus vs Vesnina is next....I am afraid this will be ANOTHER 1st round exit for Vee, cuz she has NEVER beaten Vesnina before! Poor Venus!

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Venus did it!!! She has her work cut out for her....in next round she will meet either Ivanovic or Kerber! Tough, VERY tough!!!!

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sloane Stephens loses in a 1st round AGAIN! That's 2 losses in 2 wks! Have you noticed that since the "high five" incident, Sloane hasn't won a match? Now isn't karma a BEAUTIFUL bytch?????

I am not so sure what is wrong with Sloane. She hired a new coach in Paul Annacone and one would think the change will bring new attitude and new mental approach to the game. It looks like she is only aiming for the slams to shine. Very unfortunate.

Now on the question of the "high five" incident could some of you Serena fans cut it out? Why do you all think she was celebrating the loss by Serena? She has already made up with Serena regarding the unfortunate quotes in the SI report. Some of us will give her the benefit of the doubt when she said it was in reference to the funny celebration of Ivanovic's coaches butting heads on their victory. I will take her word for it since I don't see the reason for any animus towards Serena.

RJD11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not so sure what is wrong with Sloane. She hired a new coach in Paul Annacone and one would think the change will bring new attitude and new mental approach to the game. It looks like she is only aiming for the slams to shine. Very unfortunate.

Now on the question of the "high five" incident could some of you Serena fans cut it out? Why do you all think she was celebrating the loss by Serena? She has already made up with Serena regarding the unfortunate quotes in the SI report. Some of us will give her the benefit of the doubt when she said it was in reference to the funny celebration of Ivanovic's coaches butting heads on their victory. I will take her word for it since I don't see the reason for any animus towards Serena.

Wonder why people just automatically believe everything someone says

when a mic is put in their face. Or that all is forgiven cause they say it is.

Sloane's animus towards Serena has been brewing since she was 12 yrs old

with the poster incident. And it magically disappears cause she said it did.

sometimes .....people lie.

I have to see it to believe it. Sloane said she made up with Serena

some time ago. Then the high five thing. I ain't seeing it.

I don't believe for a minute she was laughing at Anas people.

Convenient excuse when she got caught by a camera.

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thank you...and to those who think we should "get off" the topic, who cares how you feel....the truth hurts like #ell!!!!!

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And sometimes people make too much of animosity and rivalry to sell papers. Whether you believe her reason or not for the "high five" you have a right to your interpretation as I have a right to state mine. In my interpretation I believe some of Serena's fans carry certain issues too far easily buying into media's crap and exaggeration of conflict and rivalry.

Some of us are old enough to see this kind of movie all the time. I clearly remember an incident during a Wimbledon final between Venus and Lindsay. Richard Williams held a sign saying "Its Venus party and you are not invited." The media descended on Richard Williams and Venus as disrespecting Lindsay Davenport and played this to the hilt seeking to create a conflict between the two Americans. Even Martina Navratilova got into it by claiming if Richard were closer she would hit his face because she disrespected Lindsay. Lindsay was not having any of it and claimed it was nothing as far as she was concerned.

Through her words and actions, Serena Williams has shown there is nothing here and she is bigger than any perceived slight by Sloane. You can interpret what Sloane did and ascribe any ill-motive to her, you cannot bring Serena to succumb to some of the virulent anti-Sloane stuff out there, just like what Lindsay Davenport did.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you...and to those who think we should "get off" the topic, who cares how you feel....the truth hurts like #ell!!!!!

What truth? Your truth? I do not get any vicarious elation when anonymous posters express animus towards tennis players. I am stating my opinion about the constant whining against Sloane and if you "get off" by hurling all this anger against Sloane, feel free. Remember, I am also a supporter of Serena.