• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Late Night Roll Call

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm a fricken insomniac...in bed at 2:00, up by 7:00

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Tackle they took. It is going to be quiet tomorrow as we have no 2 and no 3. They may trade Albert Haynesworth for a couple seconds but who knows. The skins need to totally rebuild that O-Line before I expect to see much on the field. This is a good start.

I am not really a teacher. I am just doing a post-doc fellowship that has teaching responsibilities. In a year I should be back out in the field doing more applied stuff. I like teaching and may take a professor job at some point, but not for a long time, when I am old and grey. :)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm a fricken insomniac...in bed at 2:00, up by 7:00

I hear ya. I have to be in Oakland at 8am tomorrow. From there, I come home around 1pm to pick up my pup and drive to Virginia in the afternoon for the weekend. Starbucks is my friend, unless I can get the dog to drive.

PA Turnpike, here I come!!!!

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Tackle they took. It is going to be quiet tomorrow as we have no 2 and no 3. They may trade Albert Haynesworth for a couple seconds but who knows. The skins need to totally rebuild that O-Line before I expect to see much on the field. This is a good start.

I am not really a teacher. I am just doing a post-doc fellowship that has teaching responsibilities. In a year I should be back out in the field doing more applied stuff. I like teaching and may take a professor job at some point, but not for a long time, when I am old and grey. :)

You can shorten the phrase "old and grey," by just saying Dash or Bossman.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Getting O-line help for McNabb was key. I would like to see the Raiders pick up Haynesworth; their run defense has been abysmal of late. However, Al Davis already reached his "smart move" quota by taking the best ILB in the draft, so I expect him to make a more Al Davis like pick tomorrow.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old people don't spend the whole night dreaming of Miley like us youngens. :p

Yup, they spend their nights dreaming of Angela Lansbury...

3313SquallSnake7.jpg