• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last year's = This year's

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of analysis goes into last year's stats, but every year there are surprises. Maybe this is a fancy way to do sleepers, but oh well.

2013 Andy Dalton

Although production was lopsided (four really good games), the Red Rifle was a top five QB and was widely undrafted. This year, going extremely late in drafts and someone I think can be top five. ...yes top five, is..........
Ben Roethlisberger

2013 Fred Jackson

Thought of (and drafted) as the hand cuff, speculated to be a GL back behind an electric starter, but mauled through a top ten season on a bad team. This year, barring deja vu with Freddie, and piggy backing a part of last season that Ridley salvaged......
LaGarrette Blount

2013 Frank Gore

The "unsexy pick". In Gore's case, age was a factor, but so was the "talent" behind him. 1100 yards and 9 TD later, we have the 13th RB. This isn't quite the same since you can get him a few rounds later.....
Stevan Ridley

2013 Keenan Allen

Undrafted rookie WR to put up top 20 stats? Maybe Allen has changed that for future rookies. Maybe this year the guy does get drafted, since the writing is on the wall...no not Watkins or Cooks who are mid-round choices it seems, but........
Kelvin Benjamin

2013 Alshon Jeffery

Third year WR across from a consistent top ten elite WR? No problem. Too easy...again, Jeffery's season will up this guy's ADP........
Michael Floyd

Who are your mimics? Disagree with mine?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just used your format and threw some more names out there.

A lot of analysis goes into last year's stats, but every year there are surprises. Maybe this is a fancy way to do sleepers, but oh well.

2013 Andy Dalton

Although production was lopsided (four really good games), the Red Rifle was a top five QB and was widely undrafted. This year, going extremely late in drafts and someone I think can be top five. ...yes top five, is..........
Jay Cutler

2013 Fred Jackson

Thought of (and drafted) as the hand cuff, speculated to be a GL back behind an electric starter, but mauled through a top ten season on a bad team. This year, barring deja vu with Freddie......
Ahmad Bradshaw

2013 Frank Gore

The "unsexy pick". In Gore's case, age was a factor, but so was the "talent" behind him. 1100 yards and 9 TD later, we have the 13th RB. This isn't quite the same since you can get him a few rounds later.....
Steven Jackson

2013 Keenan Allen

Undrafted rookie WR to put up top 20 stats? Maybe Allen has changed that for future rookies. Maybe this year the guy does get drafted, since the writing is on the wall...no not Watkins or Cooks who are mid-round choices it seems, but........
Jordan Matthews

2013 Alshon Jeffery

Third year WR across from a consistent top ten elite WR? No problem. Too easy... Rueben Randle

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice list. Very nice indeed.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it guys.

Most of those players are on my sleeper list. Well done.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2013 Andy Dalton

Carson Palmer

2013 Fred Jackson

Thought of (and drafted) as the hand cuff, speculated to be a GL back behind an electric starter, but mauled through a top ten season on a bad team. This year, barring deja vu with Freddie......
Donald Brown

2013 Frank Gore

Reggie Bush(assuming he wins the starter job...the eyeball test says he is a much better back than Bell.)

2013 Keenan Allen

Jordan Matthews

2013 Alshon Jeffery

Third year WR across from a consistent top ten elite WR? No problem. Too easy... Doug Baldwin

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2013 Andy Dalton

Carson Palmer

2013 Fred Jackson

Donald Brown

2013 Frank Gore

Reggie Bush(assuming he wins the starter job...the eyeball test says he is a much better back than Bell.)

2013 Keenan Allen

Jordan Matthews

2013 Alshon Jeffery

Third year WR across from a consistent top ten elite WR? No problem. Too easy... Doug Baldwin

whose the top ten hes with????:scratch:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Percy Harvin is a top 10 WR when healthy. Just not a top 10 fantasy WR

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldy isn't a third year guy though. However, you might have the most accurate QB, as I can see Big Ben getting drafted and Cutler certainly will.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he was the 8th highest scoring WR in 2011. (300 rushing yards, a hair under 1000 rec yards...8 total TD)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok he was in 2011, 1 time, thing is hes never healthy or on the field, 1 year hes managed to stay somewhat healthy and play........and hes already had injury scares this pre-season.

I cant call someone elite on "potential" they gotta do it........and he doesnt do it for me, hes a talent no doubt, but a talent that is hurt or has a migraine or is not playing for some reason

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice thread Balls and Spikes..............oops, wrong sport!

2013 Andy Dalton

Sheli Manning

2013 Fred Jackson

Thought of (and drafted) as the hand cuff, speculated to be a GL back behind an electric starter, but mauled through a top ten season on a bad team. This year, barring deja vu with Freddie, and piggy backing a part of last season that Ridley salvaged......
Fred Jackson

2013 Frank Gore

Arian Foster

2013 Keenan Allen

Jordan Matthews

2013 Alshon Jeffery

Third year WR across from a consistent top ten elite WR? No problem. Too easy...again, Jeffery's season will up this guy's ADP........
Terrence Williams