• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last Sunday without Football until February

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about being from Texas? I certainly didn't. See that? You weren't even right about where I'm from.
Nice job stereotyping an entire group of people that doesn't even include me.
I'm just waiting for the "I'm not a real fan based on my post count" argument now.
Not even from Texas... Damn. Well that was at least a common excuse for douchebaggery such as yours

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really get worked up over my not caring about preseason football! I didn't even read all of that because it was too long! Funny that you would think I don't follow my team because I buy season tickets though.

Hard to take you serious if you are not even going to read the posts. I said that you owning season tickets doesn't prove you are a great fan. It just proves that you have plenty of money. Nothing more nothing less. There are some great season ticket holders out there and there are some that it is more of a status thing than how much they actually love their team. You with your attitude seem to fall more in the latter department in my opinion but hey all I've read is a few of your posts and at least at this point not impressed with your care for your team.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time believing someone has season tickets yet doesn't have that team listed in their top three favorite teams, instead having two hockey teams. You didn't say which team you have season tickets for. I call BS

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

0454.jpg