• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last 8 games for KC has been pretty good

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-3 over the last 8
2,205 total passing yards
12 TD passes
3 TD's rushing
3 INT's

Wow, KC...I believe. Well done young man!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 TDs and 4 rushing TDs :thumb:

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-3 over the last 8
2,205 total passing yards
12 TD passes
3 TD's rushing
3 INT's

Wow, KC...I believe. Well done young man!

My bad...too many celebratory cocktails this afternoon
16 TD passes
4 TD's rushing
3 INT's

That's just pro bowl stuff right there over the last 8 weeks.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A certain mod disagrees with these stats. Facts don't mean shit...Cousins sucks

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea... but do we REALLY want to sign him to an extension and risk over paying him??? :trash:

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea... but do we REALLY want to sign him to an extension and risk over paying him??? :trash:

He's earned it, and is worth whatever someone is willing to pay him.

I would like to give a personal shout out, and sincere thank you to Coach Shanahan for selecting KC in the 4th round of the 2012 draft.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and Weeden might lead the Texans into the playoffs.

Now seriously, that is just awesome.

NO sir, thats like a Master Card moment... Totally Priceless. :D

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wouldnt happen to drive a Ford would he?? IM just curious.
:clap:

I get mixed messages on these boards. Skins finish in the cellar yearly, cousins sucks, Weeden/Cassell/Moore are better than Cousins But if Romo.....

So confused

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get mixed messages on these boards. Skins finish in the cellar yearly, cousins sucks, Weeden/Cassell/Moore are better than Cousins But if Romo.....

So confused

Well let me clear it up for ya.

We win next week, we win the Division.

The Division favorites from the beginning of the year have basically secured last place.

Cousins has played well enough over the last eight weeks to EARN an extension.

Win or lose next week, week 17 might not matter to any one other than Roger Godell. :yes:

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So confused

Tony Romo lead the NFL in completions last season...Guess who's leading that stat with 2 weeks to go?

OMG, this is just too good.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, a shout out to Shanahan. Thanks for seeing something that the rest of the league missed. The longer mike and Kyle are gone, the more we find out that they weren't the issue. Second, Kirk is going to get paid. The team is now aggressively trying to lock him up long term. Overpaying? I'm not even sure what that is, but he is going to be paid as a starter in this league. You guys worried about saving some of Dan's money might want to turn you heads. Finally, for you guys that still aren't sold on KC, then there are other issues that you have that are not related to his play on the field. The game he played yesterday was a work of complete efficiency. He threw short, he threw long, he audibled when he needed, he directed the protection pre snap. He led this team, he wan more than a game manager.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and Weeden might lead the Texans into the playoffs.

Now seriously, that is just awesome.

You have to admit that Weeden's 3 passing TDs this season are pretty impressive (especially for a guy approaching retirement age). Meanwhile - K. Moore looks to be the Cowboys future with his impressive 3 INTs and lights out rating the other nt. :L

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well two games left in the Season. Kirk has improved, and at a pace far faster than many including the coaches would have imagined. I think its safe to say we are past the point of asking IF we should resign him. And are now the the point of asking HOW we should resign him.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well two games left in the Season. Kirk has improved, and at a pace far faster than many including the coaches would have imagined. I think its safe to say we are past the point of asking IF we should resign him. And are now the the point of asking HOW we should resign him.
The HOW is as quickly as possible. if he hits the open market, his price will only go up.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Jerry Brewer...

Kirk Cousins can play, and that makes Washington’s season a success already

Excerpt

When Cousins plays well, this team wins. Has he done it against good teams? No, that’s left to prove. Heck, Washington has played just three games this season against opponents that currently have a winning record, losing all three by a combined score of 105-46. This is the quintessential .500 team: beat the really bad teams, lose to the really good teams, split with the pedestrian ones. But that doesn’t mean you ignore the promising statistics, the influence Cousins has had on winning and his gradual improvement.

For the season, Cousins has thrown for 3,625 yards with twice as many touchdown throws as interceptions (22 to 11) and a passer rating of 97.2. Completion percentage: 69.7. He has four straight weeks with a passer rating of at least 101.4. Over the past six weeks, he has 12 touchdown passes and just two interceptions.

Most important, he has won over a once-divided locker room with his play and his grace.

After the game, Cousins deflected praise. He wanted to talk about DeSean Jackson’s six receptions for 153 yards, which left Buffalo Coach Rex Ryan saying, “I never thought he was Jerry Rice, but I guess I was wrong.” Cousins wanted to talk about Jordan Reed’s seven receptions and two touchdowns, Pierre Garcon’s tough catches and rookie Jamison Crowder’s steady development.

“I’ve said all along it’s my job to be a distributor, and today was no different,” Cousins said. “They kept making me look good.”

There’s a sanity to this team that didn’t exist during Griffin’s last three years as the starter. Controversies don’t pop up every week. The quarterback isn’t burdened with having to live up to a phenomenal rookie season. The expectations are much lower, but that’s healthy for a developing quarterback.