• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Las Vegas Raiders...?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly what proof do you have that game fixing and illegal gambling will happen with the Raiders? And don't mention the mob or the fact we're talking about Vegas. I mean legit proof.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had to be so you could understand it.
I wasnt insulting you, but ok. You clearly done know anything about vegas, or how it works. Your take on vegas and mobsters is so fucking ridiculous, and antiquated that it shows you have zero connection to Vegas.

Furthermore, vegas has sniffed out multiple issues over the last 20 years, and has even alerted off shore bools about fixes and scams.

You dont know shit.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what proof do you have that game fixing and illegal gambling will happen with the Raiders? And don't mention the mob or the fact we're talking about Vegas. I mean legit proof.
He has nothing but regergitating the same old bullshit that people have said forever. The same people that know nothing about vegas, constantly say the same stupid shit.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt insulting you, but ok. You clearly done know anything about vegas, or how it works. Your take on vegas and mobsters is so fucking ridiculous, and antiquated that it shows you have zero connection to Vegas.

Furthermore, vegas has sniffed out multiple issues over the last 20 years, and has even alerted off shore bools about fixes and scams.

You dont know shit.
You said my post was stupid ... that's not insult?

Also you very clearly know nothing about Vegas, gambling, and life if you think there is such a thing as "clean gambling".

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude. It's Vegas. Wake up.

Also, no I don't live in Vegas.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. It's Vegas. Wake up.

Also, no I don't live in Vegas.

Oh so you don't live in Vegas. Then why did you say you did yesterday? In other words you're full of shit. It would be funny if you've never been there and talking nonsense.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also you very clearly know nothing about Vegas, gambling, and life if you think there is such a thing as "clean gambling".

"also you very clearly know nothing about vegas"

@Peter Gozintite

Will I need popcorn? This could get very funny.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was fact.

There is nothing near what it used to be. Point shaving is a thing of the past. Throwing games and other shit is all but gone. Teams playing in vegas means nothing, as there is betting everywhere now. It has been proven that betting, especially on sports, is cleaner than it has ever been. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. DEAL WITH IT.

oldmaninthedesert702

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have lived in ,vegas for 38 out of the last 50 years, went down to San Diego for 12 and came back up in 2017. The Raiders will get supported for sure, Knights games you can't get tickets and there is a line for season tickets. Glad I am not driving cab here anymore, can just picture Sunday traffic when they have games. should not have built it on the strip basically

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was fact.

There is nothing near what it used to be. Point shaving is a thing of the past. Throwing games and other shit is all but gone. Teams playing in vegas means nothing, as there is betting everywhere now. It has been proven that betting, especially on sports, is cleaner than it has ever been. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. DEAL WITH IT.
To think people aren't going to be asked to shave points and throw games and then gladly do it is incredibly naive.

oldmaninthedesert702

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To think people aren't going to be asked to shave points and throw games and then gladly do it is incredibly naive.
The bigger threat, as far as what you are referring to, is outside Nevada, where sports betting has newly taken hold, any scandal forthcoming will be of local nature, and I would be willing to wager that it will be a college athlete(s) involved, the sports professional leagues are too intertwined with corrupt politicians for an investigation.