• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamarr Houston- Out

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Adam Schefter:
Bears DE Lamarr Houston tore his ACL and is out for the year. MRI confirmed.

What a freakin idiot. Wow... talk about throwing away everything with his new contract. told fans to eat dirt, and had one of the most stupid injuries ever.
And NO production- what a waste.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Adam Schefter:
Bears DE Lamarr Houston tore his ACL and is out for the year. MRI confirmed.

What a freakin idiot. Wow... talk about throwing away everything with his new contract. told fans to eat dirt, and had one of the most stupid injuries ever.
And NO production- what a waste.

Reggie Mac = 1. Da Bears = 0. :whistle:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we had enough linebackers to finally go to the 4-3. Shea looked real good when he rushed off the edge yesterday, coverage, not so much.

We got better effort from Young, maybe Scott will play or if we still have David Bass, but the bears will probably get someone off the street. Wonder if Izzy stayed in shape.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
623px-Genius-meme.png

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trestman feels for lamar. he is such a pussy

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just friggn' weird. Never seen that happen before this season....now Stephen Tulloch and Lamarr Houston have done it in a period of a few games. Just friggn' weird.

I heard all of the SportsHoopla after Lamarr Houston was signed (on the KFFL board, anyhow) and did not understand it. People told me what a badass he was and I still have yet to witness this badass-ness.....I mean it's too bad he's hurt, but will he really be missed?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These players should have their contracts voided if the club chooses.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe players will now get back to acting like they've done it before.

Tired of seeing stupid shit like that....celebrating after plain ol' tackles, or a sack, when getting blown out.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, but I would be a liar if I said that I didn't get a little tickled when I see Willie Young doing his "catching a fish" bit.

He does it so well, there are times I actually think he's catching a fish. We not only get an excellent pass rusher, but an extremely gifted street performer as well.

Fuck you, Marcel Marceau. You have nothing on Willie Young.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just friggn' weird. Never seen that happen before this season....now Stephen Tulloch and Lamarr Houston have done it in a period of a few games. Just friggn' weird.

Didn't Martin Gramatica celebrate a field goal a number of years back for Tampa and tore his ACL on the landing?

Edit- it was his brother Bill playing for the Cardinals in 2001

C

cubzzzfanincali

I heard all of the SportsHoopla after Lamarr Houston was signed (on the KFFL board, anyhow) and did not understand it. People told me what a badass he was and I still have yet to witness this badass-ness.....I mean it's too bad he's hurt, but will he really be missed?

I think he will. I think teams were not running in his direction for very good reason. He's a great run defender, and opposing game plans reflected this. He isn't a marquee pass rusher, so maybe that doesn't draw fan attention as easily, but I think he was having one of the better seasons on the defense. Him doing this to himself is just brutal.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I would be a liar if I said that I didn't get a little tickled when I see Willie Young doing his "catching a fish" bit.

He does it so well, there are times I actually think he's catching a fish. We not only get an excellent pass rusher, but an extremely gifted street performer as well.

Fuck you, Marcel Marceau. You have nothing on Willie Young.

LOL- As long has Willie doesn't break his wrist or tear a shoulder ligament setting the hook. I'm all for it.

I can see a little celebration on a big play in a close game. NOT what Dirt Eater did down by 25. It's just all so comical at this point.

C

cubzzzfanincali

LOL- As long has Willie doesn't break his wrist or tear a shoulder ligament setting the hook. I'm all for it.

I can see a little celebration on a big play in a close game. NOT what Dirt Eater did down by 25. It's just all so comical at this point.

Celebrating in a situation like that was stupid. About as stupid as your inability to recognize he shouldn't be called "dirt eater" since he was the team's best run defender.

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will. I think teams were not running in his direction for very good reason. He's a great run defender, and opposing game plans reflected this. He isn't a marquee pass rusher, so maybe that doesn't draw fan attention as easily, but I think he was having one of the better seasons on the defense. Him doing this to himself is just brutal.
I think he'll be missed too. He's never been a great pass rusher outside, but he's been very solid vs. the run.

No doubt in my mind LH had a moment of stupid, though. A really, really costly one.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celebrating in a situation like that was stupid. About as stupid as your inability to recognize he shouldn't be called "dirt eater" since he was the team's best run defender.

It just doesn't matter what I write does it Cali?... LOL...:suds:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tired of seeing stupid shit like that....celebrating after plain ol' tackles, or a sack, when getting blown out.

can't feel sorry for the fool.