• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lakers vs Suns Jan 15, 2104

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pro ball, you keep your cool. I don't care if someone rips down your shorts and starts tugging on your balls to the theme of Benny Hill, you just stay cool.

Did you expect the rest of the team to risk suspensions too?

You are not going to get suspended for trying to separate players. I'm not saying run in and start throwing punches. Have your teammates back though man. Much worse to stand around and do nothing while 5 opponents are ganging up on your teammate.

Nick's initial reaction was warranted. Someone slams me to the floor like that, I'm immediately getting up in their face. He took things too far with the open-handed shove/punch to the face of Dragic. Perhaps with his teammates helping separate things, it wouldn't have escalated that much.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you're saying man, I really do. But sometime the best thing you can do is take the flagrant and laugh all the way to the free throw line.

For $5 million a year you can kick me in the nuts twice a day and I'll smile while you do it!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young is a knucklehead. He's been one his entire career. I was not shocked he got up throwing punches after a hard foul, looking to fight anyone that came his way. It's just what you have to put up with when you sign Nick Young (also why no team has given him a long term deal yet). That said, guys could have made better effort doing the typical fake "hold me back bro!" stuff you typically see in NBA "fights". Kelly at least made some effort. The rest were just like "Young is nuts. Whatevs".

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Lakers don't offer much defense in fights, either. Too bad this season is so bad that all we have to talk about is how Lakers players conduct themselves during a fracas.

It will be interesting to see how Manny Harris performs. Hopefully, D'Antoni gives the guy a chance to play.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a cluster eff-job this team has become with just 9 players suiting up and 5 players hurt. What started out to be a promising year even without Kobe, has become a complete joke. Enough said.

Charley Foxtrot.....:lol::lol::agree:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea and only Don'tknowi and short Buss can manufacture this train wreck. Rambunctious you crack me up!