• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lakers vs Suns Jan 15, 2104

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those 16 titles haven't helped you one bit this season, have they? Btw, I'm glad you can count! :laugh3:

Don't matter I got to experience 6 Laker Championship parades in my life time, wich I gladly take if the trade off was this season being irrelevant. Meantime you will die soon someday not ever having to know what it's like experiencing that. Enjoy the rest of your life believing that your team will always be practical. :laugh3:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't matter I got to experience 6 Laker Championship parades in my life time, wich I gladly take if the trade off was this season being irrelevant. Meantime you will die soon someday not ever having to know what it's like experiencing that. Enjoy the rest of your life believing that your team will always be practical. :laugh3:

Better than being a bandwagon bitch. It's all good though, I got to experience a Diamondbacks WS in my lifetime and a UofA basketball national title. I know what it feels like to win a championship. I wouldn't trade my loyalty to the teams I support for anything. Enjoy "your" 16 rings that you had nothing to do with! :suds:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than being a bandwagon bitch. It's all good though, I got to experience a Diamondbacks WS in my lifetime and a UofA basketball national title. I know what it feels like to win a championship. I wouldn't trade my loyalty to the teams I support for anything. Enjoy "your" 16 rings that you had nothing to do with! :suds:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Very nice, but guess what nobody gives a shit about any AZ WS, you're just a dot on the radar screen like the rest of all AZ sports, it's just the way it is & yes I will enjoy my priceless Laker championship moments, that I can say I was there & have proof to show for all you fucken haters that can go eat a DICK for all I care. FUCK AZ!!!! fucken Pussies!!! :laugh3::laugh3:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Very nice, but guess what nobody gives a shit about any AZ WS, you're just a dot on the radar screen like the rest of all AZ sports, it's just the way it is & yes I will enjoy my priceless Laker championship moments, that I can say I was there & have proof to show for all you fucken haters that can go eat a DICK for all I care. FUCK AZ!!!! fucken Pussies!!! :laugh3::laugh3:

k_den.jpg

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

u mad bro?
:nutswing:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game fellas. Tell Nick Young he's an idiot for me. Thx

:cool2::flame:

Nick Young is an idiot for getting up and defending himself? That's the second Sun's fans that has confirmed my suspicion that Sun's fans are a bunch of cowards and pussies.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the fuck were Kaman, Marshall, and Meeks? How dare they not stick up for Nick. Dude was getting pushed around by five Sun's players and Marshall is standing far away watching. Meeks and Kaman are slowly strolling into the area. Kelly just happened to be in the area but didn't really do anything. Nick gets laid out and none of his teammates have his back. Terrible.

Then you have shithead Marshall saying shit like this:

"I understand where Nick's coming from, he did get fouled hard and it wasn't a basketball play by any means but at the same time, we got to understand our numbers [of available players on the roster] and sometimes you just got to win some and lose some," Marshall said. "I don't know if that was the smartest play at the time."

Marshall also disagreed that there were Lakers players in position to break up the altercation under the basket.

"I think Nick kind of saw what he wanted to see at the time," Marshall said. "Obviously, like I said, you got to understand we got seven guys so maybe at that point and time you just got to chill out."

Here's what I saw:

Instagram#

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe was up off the bench I know that much. He didn't venture onto the floor because he's aware of Stern's readiness to drop a large fine. The reaction was interesting though. Yea, no mention of Morris and Dragic getting into the fray by Suns fans.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill kind of got in there off the bench. Lakers are worried he might get a game suspension.

I don't have a problem with Nick's reaction to the flagrant foul nor his reaction to the lack of support from his teammates on the court.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me neither Lakersrule. Everyone forgets that the Suns players shoved Swaggy in the back and knocked him to the floor while he was elevated to start the whole fray. That is not good as these things go.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pro ball, you keep your cool. I don't care if someone rips down your shorts and starts tugging on your balls to the theme of Benny Hill, you just stay cool.

Did you expect the rest of the team to risk suspensions too?