• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers to hire a doormat as head coach.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks, another big fish snubs us guys lol

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I mean about their inexperience. When Jeanie kicked Short Buss to the curb, I was hoping that she would at least keep Mitch around in an advisory role.

I think that when Lebron got hurt and the team started struggling. Lebron and Klutch panicked. Since Klutch represents AD, them telling the Pels that AD isn't coming back and requesting a trade, wouldn't be that unusual. Had it just stayed at that level, I don't think it blows up and AD may very well already be a Laker.

But, they made the trade demand public and basically tried to bully the Pels which just pissed them off.

I think that they were just too inexperienced to get things back under control when they started going sideways.

That, or they were also convinced that they could bully the Pels into giving them AD.

Either way, I don't think it's 100% on Lebron and Klutch, but I think the larger share of the blame goes to them. I think if Mitch were still there, the demand either doesn't go public or he knows how to get it back under control if it does.
Yea mitch. The one who rushed out and signed Deng and mozg. That mitch??? No thanks.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the Lakers search ended with 2 candidates- Lue and Williams--- they could decide on the 2 - it was split in the building so they just didnt make a decision until Williams was hired--- and then they try and hire Lue, low ball him, and he says- thanks but no thanks. lol.

this is great comedy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you wish they hired that fool? You should be happy.
Lue is by no means a great coach, but i think he was a good fit because of LeBron. I liked Monty Williams more- but after Williams was hired by the Suns i thought it was obvious Lue would be the choice- a guy that has playoff experience and that LeBron will isten to and can manage personalities very well.

his x's and o's? yah--- NOT GREAT BOB. lol...

but we shall see.

I hope they hire JAson Kidd to be the head coach and sign Jimmy Butler.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lue is by no means a great coach, but i think he was a good fit because of LeBron. I liked Monty Williams more- but after Williams was hired by the Suns i thought it was obvious Lue would be the choice- a guy that has playoff experience and that LeBron will isten to and can manage personalities very well.

his x's and o's? yah--- NOT GREAT BOB. lol...

but we shall see.

I hope they hire JAson Kidd to be the head coach and sign Jimmy Butler.

Gotta think kidd is the favorite

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty Williams chose the Suns over the Lakers

Let that sink in folks

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the Lakers search ended with 2 candidates- Lue and Williams--- they could decide on the 2 - it was split in the building so they just didnt make a decision until Williams was hired--- and then they try and hire Lue, low ball him, and he says- thanks but no thanks. lol.

this is great comedy.

Do you think the lakers owners are having money troubles? Who runs a business like this? Ouchie!

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO AT THE LAKERS. THE NEW CLIPPERS

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO AT THE LAKERS. THE NEW CLIPPERS
LMFAO...

Wait a damn minute!!!!!

tenor.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the lakers owners are having money troubles? Who runs a business like this? Ouchie!
i dunno. Its possible.

There is a big difference between having 1 owner like Dr. Buss, and having 6 different members of a trust own the team- especially when the main and overwhelmingly major money maker of the family is the franchise.

Most of the new owners in the NBA are multi multi billionaires like Gilber who owns Quicken, Arison who owns Carnival, DeVos who owns Amway, Ballmer from Microsoft, Cuban selling his own internet companies, etc. etc. etc......most of the old time NBA franchises have sold since its hard when your just relying on basketball revenue - the Lakers are an exception to that- they can survive without having a sugar daddy major company backing them, but with 6 children now owning the franchsie via trust, and none of them major business players on near the level of many of hte NBA owners, its a lot different.