• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Signed Little Noticed Elias Harris

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The to a two year contract with the first year guaranteed. 6ft 8 inches in higher 14.7 ppg and 7.6 rpg in 27 minutes per game for Gonzaga. He was a senior this last season and went undrafted and was hoping for a shot for the Lakers. Looks like the Lakers are looking for that over-looked Jeremy Lin

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The to a two year contract with the first year guaranteed. 6ft 8 inches in higher 14.7 ppg and 7.6 rpg in 27 minutes per game for Gonzaga. He was a senior this last season and went undrafted and was hoping for a shot for the Lakers. Looks like the Lakers are looking for that over-looked Jeremy Lin

The Lakers are in a pretty decent situation. The season's essentially a wash with Kobe being sidelined and the only premier players being Gasol and Nash. It gives the Lakers an opportunity to see if they can find a couple gems to bolster their lineup in the long term. Just my take.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are in a pretty decent situation. The season's essentially a wash with Kobe being sidelined and the only premier players being Gasol and Nash. It gives the Lakers an opportunity to see if they can find a couple gems to bolster their lineup in the long term. Just my take.

yep. you and TF12 pretty much drew the same conclusion. i'd certainly lean towards seeing it that way myself...

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers need to stop scaring Heat fans with these signings.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers need to stop scaring Heat fans with these signings.

They are to confident, arrogant and stupid to be scared. That's what happens when a team gets lucky and wins a couple

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 in the last 7 years to be be precise.:suds: All luck! :laugh3:

In every series I have ever seen, some of the games are won by talent with a few by luck. Very few won simply by the talent and skill

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not as lucky as the Lakers last one.....needing an injury versus Celtics to pull it out of the hat!:doh:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as lucky as the Lakers last one.....needing an injury versus Celtics to pull it out of the hat!:doh:

Not completely true because Andrew Bynum was injured too for most of that season and in fact without Bynum playing his regular minutes, the Lakers were 3-3. The only reason the Lakers lost one of the games is because they had to take Bynum out for the second half of the game and then the Lakers got blown out - yes they got lucky a few times. In their series against Orlando the year before - that would be one of the few where a team clearly dominated and won by talent and skill.

My point, however is that every team goes through four playoff series and never wins all of those series without getting lucky in some of the critical games.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all, I have to announce how impressed I am that you have more to say opposed to, " the heat are the best in the last 8 years, and we have went to 3 out of 7 finals".

2nd, the Lakers had injuries that year as well. Did that slip your mind or did you leave it out to make your statement sound better?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
First of all, I have to announce how impressed I am that you have more to say opposed to, " the heat are the best in the last 8 years, and we have went to 3 out of 7 finals".

2nd, the Lakers had injuries that year as well. Did that slip your mind or did you leave it out to make your statement sound better?

Getting upset already.........it's going to be a long year for you battling for that 8th spot eh. Please do quote me correctly though. The Heat have won 3 championships in the last seven years and have been to the finals 4 times in that span. I just think its funny to see all the Lakers fans with their proud history being upset and calling another team lucky just gets me. Every team that wins a title gets a little lucky including the 2010 Lakers.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't believe that Boston fans and Eastern Conference fans are still bitching and whining like bitches in heat over Perkins getting injured- Andrew Bynum was injured most of that series too.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting upset already.........it's going to be a long year for you battling for that 8th spot eh. Please do quote me correctly though. The Heat have won 3 championships in the last seven years and have been to the finals 4 times in that span. I just think its funny to see all the Lakers fans with their proud history being upset and calling another team lucky just gets me. Every team that wins a title gets a little lucky including the 2010 Lakers.

What gives you the impression I'm upset? I am relieved you have new material and offer something new to the discussion. I stand corrected on quoting you but don't be a hypocrite and try to quote every Lakers fan in the world. I think the Lakers wins vs. Blazers and kings were fixed or some luck never seen before. The same way I feel about Wades free throws vs
the mavericks. 2010 wasn't nothing like those mentioned.

Its cool to be stoked about your teams accomplishments and their history. Its funny that you only want to go back 8 years though! Lol. I wonder why? Just keep it present. The heat are the champs nuff said

BiffMcFly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Kobe's ACL was as fake as 9/11 and did it to save face from getting embarrassed by the Spurs. However if a few things happen LA might be able to steal one more title in the 2014-15 or 16 season. That would have to be Nash getting severely injured and retiring this year so they can get rid of him. Expect this season to be purely about Kobe going for the all time points record for LA fans.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing Kobe's injury to 911 and pretending like 5000 innocent victims were not murdered in cold blood by the murderer Osama Bin Laden is unacceptable. By saying that you lose all credibility whatsoever. Tell that to families of the victims asshole and see what they have to say about it

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well he just got confuse - He meant to say the Miami Heat got all lucky in their last three championship titles - yeah that's it - He already knows Lebron is a little bitch and a stupid whore:laugh3:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing Kobe's injury to 911 and pretending like 5000 innocent victims were not murdered in cold blood by the murderer Osama Bin Laden is unacceptable. By saying that you lose all credibility whatsoever. Tell that to families of the victims asshole and see what they have to say about it

95%

You think that Bin Laden just randomly picked the USA to attack because of their "freedom"?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Heat tie or surpass 5 titles in 10 years, as Lakers did in millenia, then I'll tip my cap but my $$ is not on it happening due to cap rules, FA's, weaker drafts due to players bolting after a year, etc.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
95%

You think that Bin Laden just randomly picked the USA to attack because of their "freedom"?

Bin Laden attacked the United States because George H W Bush intervened in Kuwait and was upset over it. Either way - that does not give him or anyone the right to murder thousands of citizens in cold blood and pretending like it never happened is bullshit

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well he just got confuse - He meant to say the Miami Heat got all lucky in their last three championship titles - yeah that's it - He already knows Lebron is a little bitch and a stupid whore:laugh3:

Glad to see you laughing cause you are going to be crying with old man Nash trying to play defense in that Western conference! Don't worry Kobe and Gasol will save you! If they cant, Buss Jr. Will find you some players! :bawling::bawling: