• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Covad what covid

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals re-signed DeAndre Hopkins to a two-year, $54.5 million contract extension.
The deal includes $42.75M guaranteed at signing. The three years left on his current deal essentially morph into a five-year, $95 million contract with $18.8 million annually through 2024. The last year in his age-31 season is voidable, but that would force the Cardinals to pay up $39.5 million at some point upon releasing him. With no-trade and no-franchise tag clauses in place, the road has been paved for Hopkins to finish his career with Kyler Murray in Arizona.

Browns re-signed Kareem Hunt to a two-year, $13.25 million contract extension.
The deal includes $8.5 million guaranteed. Currently set to make $3.26 million on a one-year tender in 2020, Hunt's annual salary will double that mark and keep him locked up in Cleveland through his age-27 season. Hunt averaged 5.5 targets per game upon joining the Browns in Week 10 last year and projects for a similar role behind Nick Chubb this season. He's a top-of-the-line RB3 with a direct path to week-winning production if Chubb goes dow
Packers RB Aaron Jones said the team is working towards a new deal for him.
"My agent and them are taking care of that," Jones said in an interview on the NFL Network. "I'm gonna focus on football." The Packers haven't given a second contract to a running back they drafted since finalizing a deal with James Starks, a sixth-round pick in 2010, but Jones appears to be well on his way to stopping that trend. He's set to make $2.13 million in the final year of his contract this season.
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Saints and Alvin Kamara are "extremely close" to finalizing a multi-year extension.
The two sides are hoping to finalize the agreement in the coming days. Although the Saints and Kamara haven't been far apart in negotations over the past week, this development ensures the 25-year-old is available and on the field for his usual amount of reps in Week 1. Expect the final numbers to land somewhere in range of $13-$15 million annually.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams signed CB Jalen Ramsey to a five-year, $105 million extension.
The deal includes $71.2 million in guarantees. Ramsey resets the cornerback market, as the $21 million AAV is $3.5 million more than what Tre'Davious White got from Buffalo. Ramsey, who was entering a walk year, is now signed through 2025. With Ramsey signed, Los Angeles may turn its attention to locking up Cooper Kupp.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams signed WR Cooper Kupp to a three-year, $48 million extension.​

The Rams went with a short-term deal for Kupp, who settled for less than the $20 million annually Keenan Allen got from the Chargers. Kupp's $16 million APY still places him in the top-12 for receivers. Kupp set career highs in 2019 and should take a step forward after the Rams moved on from Brandin Cooks. Signing this extension gives Kupp a chance to land another big contract in his age-31 season.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saints signed RB Alvin Kamara to a five-year, $75 million extension.​

It comes with $34.3 million in guarantees. The $75 million is new money, with Kamara's total contract valued at $71.1 million. New Orleans needed to move cap space to sign Kamara, who was in the final year of his rookie deal. Kamara's $15.4 APY is now behind only Christian McCaffrey. It's a huge commitment from GM Mickey Loomis given the Saints' cap issues. Kamara missed two games while playing through a torn MCL last year and has knee injuries going back to college. With Drew Brees likely in his final season, the Saints are locking up Kamara as the centerpiece of their offense.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vikings signed RB Dalvin Cook to a five-year, $63 million extension.​

There was talk Cook would hold out this summer but he reported to camp on time. Cook then broke off contract talks with Vikings in August. The sides were able to come together to get something done before Week 1. Cook's new deal has a $15.5 million signing bonus and his $12.6 million APY makes him the sixth highest paid back ahead of Derrick Henry. He got $2.8 million less annually than Alvin Kamara, who had 25 percent of his contract guaranteed. Cook is now signed through 2025.