• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Dont'a Hightower to sit 2020 season

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball proves that close physical contact like football or hockey isn't necessary for virus transmission in sports. Playing baseball outdoors in fresh air should minimize transmission. Indoor stadiums, particularly with the roof closed for winter, will be worse.

Outlaw domes!

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you
Cancel yourself

I don't want them to cancel but it's just looking bleak, man. And I'd rather not get strung along and have them cancel in September. I guess we'll see if they can pull it off. Half the Marlins roster testing positive doesn't have me feeling good about the NFL and their larger rosters and coaching staffs.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want them to cancel but it's just looking bleak, man. And I'd rather not get strung along and have them cancel in September. I guess we'll see if they can pull it off. Half the Marlins roster testing positive doesn't have me feeling good about the NFL and their larger rosters and coaching staffs.
Probably a FFF / Paolo scam. You know those Miami guys have a mafiosi to themselves. You know, all the crooked Cubans and that stuff, chico.