• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Roll Call Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jefe101

"Looks like CBS did away with everything now. No discussion. Guess they couldn't handle the comments. "

I think Laker fans are the main reason CBS shut it down.
Too many of us went a crazy when Kobe was injured.
Heat fans lead us down a path of destruction.
I know I was guilty. I was warned for comments made. So were others.
Bam went completely off the deep end and was banned.'
I guess they felt like they didn't want to waste the man hours to babysit all of us anymore.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Looks like CBS did away with everything now. No discussion. Guess they couldn't handle the comments. "

I think Laker fans are the main reason CBS shut it down.
Too many of us went a crazy when Kobe was injured.
Heat fans lead us down a path of destruction.
I know I was guilty. I was warned for comments made. So were others.
Bam went completely off the deep end and was banned.'
I guess they felt like they didn't want to waste the man hours to babysit all of us anymore.

speaking of "banning", time to disconnect this clown-ass troll phony...

CL67

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Heat fans lead us down a path of destruction". more like a path of unending LAUGHTER. this is so sad that some idiot Heat bandwagoner HAD to stoop this low because he got his feelings hurt...

CL67:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Heat fans lead us down a path of destruction". more like a path of unending LAUGHTER. this is so sad that some idiot Heat bandwagoner HAD to stoop this low because he got his feelings hurt...

CL67:laugh3:

Much as I would love to blame the bitches who love Miami, the truth is in the real business world, every company has to change the software that controls their computers and they have to update their internet websites. There was a lot of maintenance and expense to keeping a site like that because they have to keep on increasing the memory to hold the posts.

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPURS and HEAT WIN THE FIRST ROUND

the SAN ANTONIO SPURS WILL NOT TAKE THE LAKERS LIGHTLY AND WIN THE SERIES IN 6 Games.in the EAST--THE HEAT WILL WN THAT SERIES ,ALL MY WINNINGS WILL GO DOWN ON THE HEAT--TO WIN OR LOSE THE MORTGAGE MONEY--.WORD.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to apologize to the Laker fans. Jefe101 pointed out the truth behind CBS. I am very much responsible for the Laker fans sudden disregard for message board etiquette. Kobe's ruptured Achilles tendon only served as the catalyst to the substrate of Laker fan frustration.

Do let me know if you have all recovered from a season of failures and injuries. Talk to me if you want a friend who can listen to you during these troubled times.

I hope you will all be with us when we celebrate our third championship. Thank you in advance for the support.

Simply the Facts.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I see all of the Miami bitches are showing up one by one

Rolln300

"Let It Be"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh look, so hikemyskirt and Gerry are the same person. Nice to know we can ignore him on this site. Gotta love new toys.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the SAN ANTONIO SPURS WILL NOT TAKE THE LAKERS LIGHTLY AND WIN THE SERIES IN 6 Games.in the EAST--THE HEAT WILL WN THAT SERIES ,ALL MY WINNINGS WILL GO DOWN ON THE HEAT--TO WIN OR LOSE THE MORTGAGE MONEY--.WORD.

Here is the thing about that number - if a team is good enough to force a series to 6 games, then they are good enough to get a lucky win and take it to 7 and win it.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well well well...looks like a good place to take over...I am here with you fellas! GO LAKERS!!!

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yessir! I wish guys like Nori was still around and since cbs cut all communication, they might never know about this site.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh look, so hikemyskirt and Gerry are the same person. Nice to know we can ignore him on this site. Gotta love new toys.
:agree:

ah yes, it IS so nice to know that idiots here CAN be removed with a click of the mouse. Heat bandwagoners are SUCH a joke...

trip7...CLICK!!

crappedmyshorts(AND his drool bucket):drool:...CLICK!!

there. the air's cleaner already...

CL67

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yessir! I wish guys like Nori was still around and since cbs cut all communication, they might never know about this site.

Actually if you go on team pages you can make comments there. Another way to get them is trying to go on the game chat during the lakers game on sunday and see if any familiar faces are posting there. I

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

ah yes, it IS so nice to know that idiots here CAN be removed with a click of the mouse. Heat bandwagoners are SUCH a joke...

trip7...CLICK!!

CL67

COme on CL..give those 2 a chance in a new place. Maybe this new fresh air will do wonders for them and we'll see less :ss: from them. or not.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta change to the Bruins though..............come on, SC? You guys just get your hearts broken every year where for the most part we already know our team will suck so it's no big deal after we lose!
Sam

come on, SC? You guys just get your hearts broken every year where for the most part we already know our team will suck so it's no big deal after we lose!
I root for the Trojans fball team but the Bruins bball team. Since I went to LB State and they didn't have any type of program, I could choose to be a dual fan living in L.A., right?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Bam!!! welcome aboard, bro...

dude, you are gonna LOVE this site...ESPECIALLY when you know how to shut off all the idiots that followed us here...

thanks CL! I was having withdrawals not posting with my Lakers Nation bros.....and the haters too:rollseyes:

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I. Since I went to LB State and they didn't have any type of program, I could choose to be a dual fan living in L.A., right?

Almost the same reason here....I went to CSF ...Titans are all baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.