• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lakers first true road loss of 2019-20 OFFICIAL THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
riiight...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

ok, PROVE your status then, "big shot". WAY too easy to lie on the internet, ESPECIALLY for someone as unstable as YOUR crazy ass...:lol:

Hey, not so fast. He may be onto something.

Maybe if I use a picture of Charlize Theron as my avatar it'll mean I'm fucking her?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no questions about that a while ago. Maybe next he'll say he trained Batman?

If he does, it's a lie.

I know exactly who I was trained by and it wasn't him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like someone got into Mom's Ouzo again.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but the only job I've for you, is linking the asses of ass fucked whores...

How does one exactly do this job? Is it more like a Human Centipede kinda thing or do you need a special kind of sewing kit?

I'm a little bit intrigued now.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the Lakers go 0-5 next? The Blazers look hot this time of the season and they are looking to make back as much of the lost ground they can...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you HOPED...

you FAILED...

it's simply what you do...:lol:

Yes, I did fail, didn't I?
(TO YOUR EYES and intelligence level I did... but there was no prediction, I only said that it may go to 0-5)

It's only the 0-4 record that will be recorded... LOL!

Now you can rave for only losing four in a row! LOL!!!!

In the mid-time, most of the betting companies have downgraded the Lakers and have moved the Bucks on top, to be the favorites to win it all this season!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I did fail, didn't I?
(TO YOUR EYES and intelligence level I did... but there was no prediction, I only said that it may go to 0-5)

It's only the 0-4 record that will be recorded... LOL!

Now you can rave for only losing four in a row! LOL!!!!

In the mid-time, most of the betting companies have downgraded the Lakers and have moved the Bucks on top, to be the favorites to win it all this season!

umm, good comeback... :crazy:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK... back to the subject and talk some basketball:

1. The Lakers without Lebron and AD: Definitely the "team" (circus) that would end up with the worst record in the league...

2. The Lakers with AD only on the court (no Bron): Definitely worst than last season's Pelicans, they would end up on lower seeding than the Pels did last season...

3. The Lakers with Bron only on the court (no AD): Definitely worst than last season's Lakers and much-much worst (no comparison whatsoever) than the 17-18 season Cavs, as Lebron is on his descent and no other roster player in the current Laker's roster can compare with Hill, Korver, Love or Thompson, but neither the bench can compare with Nance, Clarkson, Osman or Green either...

4. The Lakers complete on the court: Still worst than the 17-18 season Cavs, with Lebron aging another two seasons and AD only on the starting roster or the bench being better than Love...

They are going nowhere...

Last edited:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK... back to the subject and talk some basketball:

1. The Lakers without Lebron and AD: Definitely the "team" (circus) that would end up with the worst record in the league...

2. The Lakers with AD only on the court (no Bron): Definitely worst than last season's Pelicans, they would end up on lower seeding than the Pels did last season...

3. The Lakers with Bron only on the court (no AD): Definitely worst than last season's Lakers and much-much worst (no comparison whatsoever) than the 17-18 season Cavs, as Lebron is on his descent and no other roster player in the current Laker's roster can compare with Hill, Korver, Love or Thompson, but neither the bench can compare with Nance, Clarkson, Osman or Green either...

4. The Lakers complete on the court: Still worst than the 17-18 season Cavs, with Lebron aging another two seasons and AD only on the starting roster or the bench being better than Love...

They are going nowhere...
Buckalis = Wiggy confirmed

You can tell which team Bucky fears most in the Finals

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckalis = Wiggy confirmed

You can tell which team Bucky fears most in the Finals
1. The Bucks have no fear for any team...

2. The Bucks are more concerned (not feared) on the ECF finals than the title finals, as they know it will be against a tougher opponent than any west team...

3. It won't be the Lakers or the Clips coming from the West against the Bucks in the finals... It will be either the Heat, or the Mavs...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. It won't be the Lakers or the Clips coming from the West against the Bucks in the finals... It will be either the Heat, or the Mavs...

Damn they moved the Heat to the West?

When this took place?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn they moved the Heat to the West?

When this took place?
Typo... The Jazz...

Heat came up in my mind, because I suspect they'll be on the ECF against us... It's either them or the Celtics, but I lean more towards the Heat...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. The Bucks have no fear for any team...

2. The Bucks are more concerned (not feared) on the ECF finals than the title finals, as they know it will be against a tougher opponent than any west team...

You keep picking the Heat to come out of the West. That says all we need to know about your NBA knowledge.