• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie would like to team up with LeBron again

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston has been a pretty good team with him in the line up, I hate Boston way to much to feel sorry for their misery and all though:lol: and of course I want to see them lose. That being said - Irving is a great #2 option and was a better player with LeBron. I think the LeBron and Irving duo is about the best I have seen since Kobe and Shaq. Shaq also regretted leaving and even apologized to Kobe recently. I think it's always good to admit to yourself when you made an error and correct it when you can

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my take on this Kyrie rumor...

Woj said it, so it's likely legit.

However, being "interested" doesn't necessarily mean "wants to". Kyrie being interested in reuniting with Lebron may mean nothing more than if his current circumstances change in a way that he doesn't like, he would be interested in joining Lebron. Despite how he left, it's not like they didn't have success together.

Also, if he's smart, he truly is interested. Part of the reason Kyrie left was because he wanted "his own team". He knows Lebron is much closer to the end of his career than the beginning and I'm sure being the "face of the Lakers" when Lebron leaves or retires is appealing to him. Still doesn't mean he wants to come to LA though.

I'm sure that there are also several other players that Kyrie would be "interested" in playing with as well. But considering his apology, the timing of it, their success together, the way he left and the fact that Lebron is in LA...that's the far more interesting story.

The Celtics will be fine no matter what Kyrie does. They have a collection of young talent and picks that they can use to trade for someone to replace Kyrie or even just be developed to replace him.

Also, the rumors are likely to only get crazier as the trade deadline approaches. Lebron being in LA pretty much guarantees that. lol

There is a very realistic scenario where Boston defintely will not be "fine".

If all these events occur:

1) Trade Tatum, Brown + picks for AD
2) Kyrie leaves
3) AD leaves next summer

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet that the 2 never play together again and that both of them are completely fine with that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a very realistic scenario where Boston defintely will not be "fine".

If all these events occur:

1) Trade Tatum, Brown + picks for AD
2) Kyrie leaves
3) AD leaves next summer

As long as Kyrie and AD are Lakers...I'm good with that. :heh: