• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie would like to team up with LeBron again

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said "perhaps he is saying that he wants to come to the Lakers because he is trying to get a better offer in Boston."

He is getting Boston's best offer even if he doesn't talk the rest of the season.
How do you know this? Have you seen the offer Boston has submitted to him. Has the Lakers offered a better deal yet? Link?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true - I have question about Irving - good player - I'm just saying perhaps he is saying that he wants to come to the Lakers because he is trying to get a better offer in Boston. He just barely said a few days ago that he was sorry to LeBron, so it would be impossible for me to have said something about this situation since it didn't exist and I think even you have to admit that it is common for players to entertain offers from multiple teams in order to negotiate for a bigger contract. There is nothing wrong with that - I'm just saying that Lakers fans might want to hold their excitement until some one is actually SIGNED. Speculation is fine and fun, but the free agency is six months away - a lot can happen

Bull Fucking Shit:

Here is what I wrote

That's not true - I have question about Irving - good player - I'm just saying perhaps he is saying that he wants to come to the Lakers because he is trying to get a better offer in Boston. He just barely said a few days ago that he was sorry to LeBron, so it would be impossible for me to have said something about this situation since it didn't exist and I think even you have to admit that it is common for players to entertain offers from multiple teams in order to negotiate for a bigger contract. There is nothing wrong with that - I'm just saying that Lakers fans might want to hold their excitement until some one is actually SIGNED. Speculation is fine and fun, but the free agency is six months away - a lot can happen

You all need how to learn to read and comprehend what you read unless you're just too stupid. I said it is common for players to entertain offers from multiple teams in order to negotiate a bigger contract. It's not always about the money either when it comes to a bigger contract. So no I didn't say that at all.

You said it right there in the bold lolzzz.

He WON'T get a better offer in Boston. He is a max player in Boston and a max player anywhere he goes, there is no negotiating. He has no reason to spread false rumors to get a bigger contract lol.

The rumors are either false or he does want to play with Lebron. There isn't some motive to get more money. At this point, I doubt he even cares about money honestly. He can get money with any team but the most with Boston, which he will get no matter what.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know this? Have you seen the offer Boston has submitted to him. Has the Lakers offered a better deal yet? Link?
First you never said this, now you did. why not just admit your gaffe? No biggie. Everyone makes them. I haven't seen the offer for AD yet, but are you thinking it wont be a max either when he is eligible? Maybe he decided to leave because NO wont pay him enough? After all, we haven't seen his offer.

Tell ya what.....we can make a small wager just for fun. Proceeds go to charity of winner's choice. If Kyrie does not get a max deal, you pay $25. If he does, I'll throw in $100. Great odds for you.

You in?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize Horford got a max contract lolzzz So Kyrie won't be getting a max and Horford did? Kyrie is a supermax type of player, just watch him play if you get a chance.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Horford got a max contract lolzzz So Kyrie won't be getting a max and Horford did? Kyrie is a supermax type of player, just watch him play if you get a chance.
Hayward also got a max.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to watch it just the same. 5 All Stars against 3; I like the Warriors chances.

Dray is a shell of himself. Cousins is working his way back. Fun to watch but Lebron, Kyrie and AD is just sick. I doubt it ever happens.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said before - I never said that.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dray is a shell of himself. Cousins is working his way back. Fun to watch but Lebron, Kyrie and AD is just sick. I doubt it ever happens.
Dray is playing great now, you're a month in the past. Boogie is all the way back. This W team is the best one yet, better than 2017.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know. Those three assholes that got together in Miami were pretty close to this.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving is averaging missing close to 20 games a year over his career. Of course a few of those are for rest but he has been a little brittle since he started focusing on the shape of the earth.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving is averaging missing close to 20 games a year over his career. Of course a few of those are for rest but he has been a little brittle since he started focusing on the shape of the earth.

You saying his bones are flat?

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is his submission to join the lakers next to Bosh's note he got from the doctor Trump used saying he's in the best shape of any Presidents ever?

That's what his call out of the celtics players felt like. Shit, maybe I'm not as good as I think I am, do I call out the players or the coaches, both? Probably both with age.

I get it's a different league and everyone is trying to get in the realm of the warriors, but between this and Anthony Davis acting like he's the best player in the league while his team can't even make it into the top 8, potentially trying to sign on... some weak ass cats out there.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhm yes. James is James, and was a better version of himself back then. Wade was much better than Irving and Davis is a little better than Bosch. Learn your game, son.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhm yes. James is James, and was a better version of himself back then. Wade was much better than Irving and Davis is a little better than Bosch. Learn your game, son.
Ok that's fair. I actually thought you were comparing the Heatles to the current Warriors. Warriors are better, but not by much

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dray is playing great now, you're a month in the past. Boogie is all the way back. This W team is the best one yet, better than 2017.

Well, this mythical matchup makes no sense bc the Lakers wouldn't have Kyrie till next year and it looks like AD as well. That means you throw out Cousins for GS.

Really would be 4 all-stars vs 3. And Dray will never be truly back to form imo...he might be playing better than the last month but helps playing alongside Cousins I'm sure. He doesn't have to do all the dirty work like before

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my take on this Kyrie rumor...

Woj said it, so it's likely legit.

However, being "interested" doesn't necessarily mean "wants to". Kyrie being interested in reuniting with Lebron may mean nothing more than if his current circumstances change in a way that he doesn't like, he would be interested in joining Lebron. Despite how he left, it's not like they didn't have success together.

Also, if he's smart, he truly is interested. Part of the reason Kyrie left was because he wanted "his own team". He knows Lebron is much closer to the end of his career than the beginning and I'm sure being the "face of the Lakers" when Lebron leaves or retires is appealing to him. Still doesn't mean he wants to come to LA though.

I'm sure that there are also several other players that Kyrie would be "interested" in playing with as well. But considering his apology, the timing of it, their success together, the way he left and the fact that Lebron is in LA...that's the far more interesting story.

The Celtics will be fine no matter what Kyrie does. They have a collection of young talent and picks that they can use to trade for someone to replace Kyrie or even just be developed to replace him.

Also, the rumors are likely to only get crazier as the trade deadline approaches. Lebron being in LA pretty much guarantees that. lol