• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie would like to team up with LeBron again

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of this is made-up? Interesting. From boston.com- report Kyrie Irving 'genuinely interested' in LeBron reunion (1-29-19).

I didn't realize that boston.com makes stories up. I guess they're no different than the onion.com?:noidea:

Didn't you also defend Irving's flat Earth insanity?:heh:

Well they did try to defend spy gate and deflate gate.

Anyone who did that has zero journalistic integrity

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they did try to defend spy gate and deflate gate.

Anyone who did that has zero journalistic integrity

That was just the 1st article that popped up when I typed in does Kyrie wanna team up w/ LeBron again. Never heard of that site & know nothing about them. But it's not a good sign if that site tried to defend illegally videotaping opponents & deflate gate. I still say had Brady just turned his cell phone over & not destroyed it he wouldn't have gotten suspended. Assuming he had nothing to hide that is.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of this is made-up? Interesting. From boston.com- report Kyrie Irving 'genuinely interested' in LeBron reunion (1-29-19).

I didn't realize that boston.com makes stories up. I guess they're no different than the onion.com?:noidea:

Didn't you also defend Irving's flat Earth insanity?:heh:

It would be hard to believe even if Woj was saying that but; on the other hand, Kyrie is a nutcase. So anything is believable at this point lolz

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was just the 1st article that popped up when I typed in does Kyrie wanna team up w/ LeBron again. Never heard of that site & know nothing about them. But it's not a good sign if that site tried to defend illegally videotaping opponents & deflate gate. I still say had Brady just turned his cell phone over & not destroyed it he wouldn't have gotten suspended. Assuming he had nothing to hide that is.

Which he obviously did

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be hard to believe even if Woj was saying that but; on the other hand, Kyrie is a nutcase. So anything is believable at this point lolz

No doubt Kyrie's a little crazy. I hope his next insane statement is the Moon's made out of 100% swiss cheese.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me ask you something, Wamu... what is the source of that headline?

Did Kyrie say he was genuinely interested in a LeBron reunion?

Check it out and get back to us.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that be something: The Lakers with James, Davis and Irving battling it out in the WC Finals with the Warriors.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that be something: The Lakers with James, Davis and Irving battling it out in the WC Finals with the Warriors.

It wouldn't be a battle. Lakers would sweep, maybe 5 lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you something, Wamu... what is the source of that headline?

Did Kyrie say he was genuinely interested in a LeBron reunion?

Check it out and get back to us.

The source was Rick Bucher.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The source was Rick Bucher.
And where did Rick get the idea that Kyrie Irving is "genuinely interested" in playing with LeBron again?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Kyrie's a little crazy. I hope his next insane statement is the Moon's made out of 100% swiss cheese.
That's nuts even for Kyrie. It's Gouda.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true - I have question about Irving - good player - I'm just saying perhaps he is saying that he wants to come to the Lakers because he is trying to get a better offer in Boston. He just barely said a few days ago that he was sorry to LeBron, so it would be impossible for me to have said something about this situation since it didn't exist and I think even you have to admit that it is common for players to entertain offers from multiple teams in order to negotiate for a bigger contract. There is nothing wrong with that - I'm just saying that Lakers fans might want to hold their excitement until some one is actually SIGNED. Speculation is fine and fun, but the free agency is six months away - a lot can happen
Are you really suggesting Kyrie might not get a max deal from Boston?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible the Celtcs haven't offered him what he wants. I am all for players wanting to sign with the Lakers, but I'm also smart enough to know that there no guarantees as of right now and a lot ca change. I'm not missing anything here. I am simply cautious about all of rumors and innuendo being posted in the not consersbly so smart social media, but by all means believe everything you hear if that floats your boat and I will hoping you're right
I agree with not buying all the rumors, but Kyrie not getting a max deal?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie's yet again made a fool outta himself. First the flat Earth nonsense & now this stuff. Great player. But will never lead a team to the promise land as the # 1 option. He has the chance to the man in Boston. Seems like that's too much for him though.
You get this is just a rumor, though, and he hasn't gone to LA, right?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with not buying all the rumors, but Kyrie not getting a max deal?
I never said that - I think he most likely will be offered numerous max deals - I was merely pointing out that it's not a slam dunk that Irving wants to team up with LeBron and LeBron hasn't said that he is interested in that either. In fact I have some people that think Irving said that to get more votes in the All Star deal - I can't vision that being the case, but If something looks good to be true - quite often it is too good to be true. I am encouraged by the many reports of players wanting to come to Los Angeles, but I am also cautious in what I believe.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really suggesting Kyrie might not get a max deal from Boston?
I never said that - I'm just saying that Irving might have his own personal agenda and that coming to Los Angeles might not be on it. Is it really that difficult to believe that some of these players are smacking their lips just to see what transpires?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that - I think he most likely will be offered numerous max deals - I was merely pointing out that it's not a slam dunk that Irving wants to team up with LeBron and LeBron hasn't said that he is interested in that either. In fact I have some people that think Irving said that to get more votes in the All Star deal - I can't vision that being the case, but If something looks good to be true - quite often it is too good to be true. I am encouraged by the many reports of players wanting to come to Los Angeles, but I am also cautious in what I believe.
you said "perhaps he is saying that he wants to come to the Lakers because he is trying to get a better offer in Boston."

He is getting Boston's best offer even if he doesn't talk the rest of the season.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that - I'm just saying that Irving might have his own personal agenda and that coming to Los Angeles might not be on it. Is it really that difficult to believe that some of these players are smacking their lips just to see what transpires?
Not trying to be a D, but yes, you did say Kyrie is trying to get a better offer from Boston when he is getting a max no matter what he does.

why not just say, "ya know what, that's a good point. Forgot about how max deals work, and who gets them" and leave it at that?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to be a D, but yes, you did say Kyrie is trying to get a better offer from Boston when he is getting a max no matter what he does.

why not just say, "ya know what, that's a good point. Forgot about how max deals work, and who gets them" and leave it at that?

Bull Fucking Shit:

Here is what I wrote

That's not true - I have question about Irving - good player - I'm just saying perhaps he is saying that he wants to come to the Lakers because he is trying to get a better offer in Boston. He just barely said a few days ago that he was sorry to LeBron, so it would be impossible for me to have said something about this situation since it didn't exist and I think even you have to admit that it is common for players to entertain offers from multiple teams in order to negotiate for a bigger contract. There is nothing wrong with that - I'm just saying that Lakers fans might want to hold their excitement until some one is actually SIGNED. Speculation is fine and fun, but the free agency is six months away - a lot can happen

You all need how to learn to read and comprehend what you read unless you're just too stupid. I said it is common for players to entertain offers from multiple teams in order to negotiate a bigger contract. It's not always about the money either when it comes to a bigger contract. So no I didn't say that at all.