• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie would like to team up with LeBron again

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not happening in my opinion, you don’t cross Lebron more than once.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude LeBron would suck Kyrie's dick to get him on the Lakers. Kyrie + LeBron + AD + me and my dead grandma = 2-3 titles

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Paul is close to the Celtics? :think:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude LeBron would suck Kyrie's dick to get him on the Lakers. Kyrie + LeBron + AD + me and my dead grandma = 2-3 titles
He might be just smacking his lips to negotiate for more money in Boston too - It seems like to me now at several players have said they want to go to the Lakers and then sign elsewhere. Paul George comes to mind, remains to be seen if Leonard changes his mind and I don't see the Lakers getting AD before this summer - New Orleans is going to hold and play the waiting game. They have no need to rush it and the Lakers don't need to do a fire sale right now - this year is most likely a loss for the Lakers any way - LeBron knows and so does everyone else. I do find it encouraging though and I do think Magic Johnson has the potential to put together a contending team for next year.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland fans reading that:

yEM.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be just smacking his lips to negotiate for more money in Boston too - It seems like to me now at several players have said they want to go to the Lakers and then sign elsewhere. Paul George comes to mind, remains to be seen if Leonard changes his mind and I don't see the Lakers getting AD before this summer - New Orleans is going to hold and play the waiting game. They have no need to rush it and the Lakers don't need to do a fire sale right now - this year is most likely a loss for the Lakers any way - LeBron knows and so does everyone else. I do find it encouraging though and I do think Magic Johnson has the potential to put together a contending team for next year.

Dude. You have made comments like this way too many times. How can you keep making this mistake?

Kyrie Irving is a max player. There is no negotiation. He picks a team with cap space where he wants to play. He says "pay me max money".

Team says "thank you"!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really?

Kind of hard to cross anybody harder than Dan Gilbert crossed LeBron. Kyrie drama is nothing compared to that. And LeBron made Gilbert millions and millions after "the letter".

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. You have made comments like this way too many times. How can you keep making this mistake?

Kyrie Irving is a max player. There is no negotiation. He picks a team with cap space where he wants to play. He says "pay me max money".

Team says "thank you"!
That's not true - I have question about Irving - good player - I'm just saying perhaps he is saying that he wants to come to the Lakers because he is trying to get a better offer in Boston. He just barely said a few days ago that he was sorry to LeBron, so it would be impossible for me to have said something about this situation since it didn't exist and I think even you have to admit that it is common for players to entertain offers from multiple teams in order to negotiate for a bigger contract. There is nothing wrong with that - I'm just saying that Lakers fans might want to hold their excitement until some one is actually SIGNED. Speculation is fine and fun, but the free agency is six months away - a lot can happen

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

Kind of hard to cross anybody harder than Dan Gilbert crossed LeBron. Kyrie drama is nothing compared to that. And LeBron made Gilbert millions and millions after "the letter".

Yeah you are probably right, just don’t know if Irving will be at the top of the list.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Team says "thank you"!

Exactly. Either he wants to be a Celtic, or he doesn't. Either the Celtics are willing to pay him the max, or they aren't.

That will be the only thing involved in the "negotiation". If the Celtics don't want to pay him the max, someone else is going to.

If he doesn't want to be a Celtic, someone else is going to give him a max.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true - I have question about Irving - good player - I'm just saying perhaps he is saying that he wants to come to the Lakers because he is trying to get a better offer in Boston.

Dude, you're missing the point. There is no "getting more from the Celtics".

If the Celtics want him, they are going to give him a max deal. He can't be paid more than a max deal.

If the Celtics don't want him, they will offer him less than a max deal or not make any offer at all and someone else will offer him a max deal.

There is no negotiation, the only question will be who he gets a max deal from.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt at all that the Celtics will offer Kyrie the max. None.

I guess there is some degree of doubt that Kyrie will want to come back to Boston... but, frankly, I think most of that doubt is trumped up media/fan speculation.

As a Celtics fan, I'm not really worried about it... the C's will pay him, and Kyrie will accept.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you're missing the point. There is no "getting more from the Celtics".

If the Celtics want him, they are going to give him a max deal. He can't be paid more than a max deal.

If the Celtics don't want him, they will offer him less than a max deal or not make any offer at all and someone else will offer him a max deal.

There is no negotiation, the only question will be who he gets a max deal from.
Possible the Celtcs haven't offered him what he wants. I am all for players wanting to sign with the Lakers, but I'm also smart enough to know that there no guarantees as of right now and a lot ca change. I'm not missing anything here. I am simply cautious about all of rumors and innuendo being posted in the not consersbly so smart social media, but by all means believe everything you hear if that floats your boat and I will hoping you're right

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible the Celtcs haven't offered him what he wants.
Nah... no, it isn't. Not really.

As everyone has patiently tried to explain to you, this is a total black and white situation:
  • Kyrie is a max player.
  • Either a team is willing to offer him the max, or they are choosing not to have him on their team. No inbetween.
The C's are 100%, definitely gonna offer him the max... barring some huge injury or something like that.

There's absolutely no negotiating drama in any of that... no reason for Kyrie or Boston to play any kind of games.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah... no, it isn't. Not really.

As everyone has patiently tried to explain to you, this is a total black and white situation:
  • Kyrie is a max player.
  • Either a team is willing to offer him the max, or they are choosing not to have him on their team. No inbetween.
The C's are 100%, definitely gonna offer him the max... barring some huge injury or something like that.

There's absolutely no negotiating drama in any of that... no reason for Kyrie or Boston to play any kind of games.

They can offer him more than any one elses max without the max themselves....if they want to.