• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie to Lakers?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh

Because the original point was entirely about basketball fit.

Let's not completely change the argument

Yes Kyrie is a headcase. I've not defended that man on anything for like 5 years.

Consider this the first time. When he's not a raging lunatic he can fit on the court with anyone. He's not James Harden or Russell Westbrook

Focusing solely on basketball fit gets the Celtics, Nets, etc in this mess in the first place.

We all know the talent, just like we all know the Buss progeny should sell the team (or at least give more power to Joey and Jesse for basketball decisions, who have done well with scouting). Jeanie can go back to event planning or whatever she used to do... (sorry, increasingly hot point for Lakers fans lol)...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Focusing solely on basketball fit gets the Celtics, Nets, etc in this mess in the first place.

We all know the talent, just like we all know the Buss progeny should sell the team (or at least give more power to Joey and Jesse for basketball decisions, who have done well with scouting). Jeanie can go back to event planning or whatever she used to do... (sorry, increasingly hot point for Lakers fans lol)...

I think you're making this comment in relation to LA. I was commenting on his fit with Luka.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're making this comment in relation to LA. I was commenting on his fit with Luka.

No, with the Mavs. Don't see it ending well, Luka is so heavy-usage. Unless he's willing to relinquish a lot of that, Irving is likely to dislike his role in time.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, with the Mavs. Don't see it ending well, Luka is so heavy-usage. Unless he's willing to relinquish a lot of that, Irving is likely to dislike his role in time.

Kyrie will be Kyrie. All his issues in Brooklyn are related to his off court bs. The only time I can think of him taking major issue on court is thinking he was the alpha and needed to distance from Lebron.

But anyone who can coexist with both KD and Harden presumably would be okay with Luka.

Now...I could Def see kyrie having issues with the alpha being a white guy

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie will be Kyrie. All his issues in Brooklyn are related to his off court bs. The only time I can think of him taking major issue on court is thinking he was the alpha and needed to distance from Lebron.

But anyone who can coexist with both KD and Harden presumably would be okay with Luka.

Now...I could Def see kyrie having issues with the alpha being a white guy
...and a Jewish owner, lol?

How much did he really coexist with KD and Harden? He drove Harden to a trade request. KD is always hurt and isn't a usage heavy creator (point) in the offense. The more direct comp would be his relationship with Harden.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and a Jewish owner, lol?

How much did he really coexist with KD and Harden? He drove Harden to a trade request. KD is always hurt and isn't a usage heavy creator (point) in the offense. The more direct comp would be his relationship with Harden.

Texas is very flat tho so it could work lol

I don't see them winning, so it likely doesn't work. They will be a larger threat now then without Kyrie tho