• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Requests Trade from Cavs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rose had another 5-6 years at a high level he would too, but that speculating.

When talking about future hall of famers...it's all speculating.

Except for Swaggy P and Michael Beasley. They've been obvious first ballot HoF'ers since their rookie years.

amirite @TurnUpTheHeat ?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76 is quite the troll....

LOL.

Worst troll on the basketball boards hands down. Just tries to start fights. He has no other purpose here.

I have him on ignore be
Yea he will be. Green or Thompson won't be

Draymond Green's resume:

5 NBA seasons

2x champion
2x All Star
3x first team all defense
1 time DPOY
2 x DPOY runner up

Kevin Love's resume:

9 NBA seasons

1x champion
4x All Star

Green's resume already looks better than Love's and he has played 4 fewer seasons. He is MUCH better than Kevin Love and it isn't close. Green is definitely in a HOF track. Love is far more uncertain.

I said this on another thread and you never commented, so I will say it again.

In 3 full seasons, Kyrie and Love have a total of 4 REGULAR season wins in well over 20 tries playing without LeBron. Draymond and Klay won 6 of 8 PLAYOFF games last season with Curry out and before KD was on the team.

If Kyrie and Love are truly better than Klay and Green and if LeBron's supporting cast is so great, how do you explain that?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rose had another 5-6 years at a high level he would too, but that speculating.

I feel honored that I got not one but TWO face palms from you :doh:

Point being no one we are talking about is making the HOF if their career ended today or they sucked the rest of the way: not Thompson, Green, Love, Irving, maybe not even Durant or Curry just yet.

But Green is a lock if he plays like this.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Worst troll on the basketball boards hands down. Just tries to start fights. He has no other purpose here.

I have him on ignore be

Draymond Green's resume:

5 NBA seasons

2x champion
2x All Star
3x first team all defense
1 time DPOY
2 x DPOY runner up

Kevin Love's resume:

9 NBA seasons

1x champion
4x All Star

Green's resume already looks better than Love's and he has played 4 fewer seasons. He is MUCH better than Kevin Love and it isn't close. Green is definitely in a HOF track. Love is far more uncertain.

I said this on another thread and you never commented, so I will say it again.

In 3 full seasons, Kyrie and Love have a total of 4 REGULAR season wins in well over 20 tries playing without LeBron. Draymond and Klay won 6 of 8 PLAYOFF games last season with Curry out and before KD was on the team.

If Kyrie and Love are truly better than Klay and Green and if LeBron's supporting cast is so great, how do you explain that?

giphy.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodman is like the greatest of 2nd greatest rebounder and post defender in HISTORY. Is green?? Whoops. Nevermind

Rodman was a great rebounder and post defender.

Green is a great defender, on Rodman's level there, a good rebounder and far better than Rodman at EVERYTHING else.

If you can have Rodman or Green on your team, you take Green.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorian or SJ? It's a tossup on who is a worse troll....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodman was a great rebounder and post defender.

Green is a great defender, on Rodman's level there, a good rebounder and far better than Rodman at EVERYTHING else.

If you can have Rodman or Green on your team, you take Green.

I'd say Rodman is a better defender and rebounder (but it's not that great of a difference)......but like you said Green is better at everything else and that would mean a smart person would take Green most of the time. Rodman's lack of offense meant defenses didn't have to keep him honest......Green can make you pay if you don't take notice of him.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Rodman is a better defender and rebounder (but it's not that great of a difference)......but like you said Green is better at everything else and that would mean a smart person would take Green most of the time. Rodman's lack of offense meant defenses didn't have to keep him honest......Green can make you pay if you don't take notice of him.

Plus Green can run point and facilitate, Rodman never could. It's not even close who the overall better player is. And that's why Green is going to the Hall if he stays good for a few more years and why wouldn't he?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not going to say Green is a better defender,

But, Rodman won DPOY twice and first team all defense 7 times.

Green already has 1 and 3 in 5 seasons. He may or may not get another DPOY, but I am willing to bet he finishes his career with more than 7 first team all defense selections. You can pencil him in to the next 2 or 3 right now.

Green needs to beef up his resume a bit, but his last 3 seasons were as impressive defensively as any stretch in Rodman's career in comparison to their contemporaries.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that the Cavs doesn't need to rush and trade Kyrie but if they keep him all season long, would that not create a pretty big distraction? Feels like they'll deal with questions about him all year long

Cavaliers are going to be a distraction no matter what. All because of LeTention. :sadbron:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus Green can run point and facilitate, Rodman never could. It's not even close who the overall better player is. And that's why Green is going to the Hall if he stays good for a few more years and why wouldn't he?

I don't know about a HOF'er just yet.....and if he ever becomes the man......I think whatever team rolls the dice on him will be sorely disappointed. His role is just perfect on the Warriors as a rebounder, defender, facilitator, and scorer on occasions.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home and I'm starving.....grabbed a beer so going out to get something isn't an option......may have to rummage through the fridge and freezer......Sunday is laundry and grocery shopping day.

#Thestruggleisreal

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary Busey on Law & Order FTW....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When talking about future hall of famers...it's all speculating.

Except for Swaggy P and Michael Beasley. They've been obvious first ballot HoF'ers since their rookie years.

amirite @TurnUpTheHeat ?

I ran a fact check and it definitely confirms that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorian or SJ? It's a tossup on who is a worse troll....

Nah.

Dorian is a harmless troll. He is difficult to have a conversation with because he thinks he knows a lot more than he really does, but not a bad person.

SJ goes out of his way to start fights with anybody he can. He is way worse. He embodies everything that is wrong with Internet message boards and offers zero redeeming qualities.