• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love have a combined ZERO Playoff appearances

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much like in miami Cleveland would be solid with just kyrie and love. LeBron is just a luxury. At a minimum they would go to east finals. And with injury to george. Chances of rose playing full season is slim. Lesidekick strikes again

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love and Kyrie will be fine- there are plenty of guys on that team that do have the experience-

plus the NBA comes down to talent- and then matchups- the two most important things- and the Cavs nail both of those vs. just about anyone

The Heat had that over the Spurs. The latter they didn't. We all saw how that turned out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat had that over the Spurs. The latter they didn't. We all saw how that turned out.

the fact that your guys PG and C positions were beyond atrocious by NBA Finals standards played right into SAS's hands. Especially the fact that there was not one guy on your whole team that made Duncan or Splitter work on the either end of the floor.--- same with Parker- if you dont make him work on defense he is going to rip you a new one-

you cant beat the Spurs with LeBron- a jumpshooting/petimeter chillen Bosh, and DWades corpse- plus a bunch of mediocre league avg. replacement guys

Love can play in the post and would be the best rebounder on the court- instead of Bosh who was probably about the 5th or 6th - Kyrie can get to the hoop at will or drain 3's- unlike old man wade who got like 12 a night because he is a streak-outside shooter and cant take the punishment of driving anymore-----

have to admit- the 4, 5 , 6, 7, 8 the Heat were throwing out sucked--- the CAvs throwing out VArejao, WAiters, TT, Miller, Marion would be a million times better

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact that your guys PG and C positions were beyond atrocious by NBA Finals standards played right into SAS's hands. Especially the fact that there was not one guy on your whole team that made Duncan or Splitter work on the either end of the floor.--- same with Parker- if you dont make him work on defense he is going to rip you a new one-

you cant beat the Spurs with LeBron- a jumpshooting/petimeter chillen Bosh, and DWades corpse- plus a bunch of mediocre league avg. replacement guys

Love can play in the post and would be the best rebounder on the court- instead of Bosh who was probably about the 5th or 6th - Kyrie can get to the hoop at will or drain 3's- unlike old man wade who got like 12 a night because he is a streak-outside shooter and cant take the punishment of driving anymore-----

have to admit- the 4, 5 , 6, 7, 8 the Heat were throwing out sucked--- the CAvs throwing out VArejao, WAiters, TT, Miller, Marion would be a million times better

It's not 10 times better lol oh my. Allen, birdman who is underrated. Chambers has been solid in the past. They had miller lol. It wasn't a bad bench at all but it wasn't great either though.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah....if you don't think Tim Duncan would take Varejao or Love to school, then I'm guessing you haven't watched the NBA for the last 18 years. The Heat may have been weak at the PG and C positions, but we could say the same for the Cavs at the C and SG positions should they meet the Spurs in the Finals.

Besides, it was a collective team loss. The Spurs made everyone on the Heat outside of Lebron look bad. It's called team basketball and the Spurs played it to perfection. Something you're probably about to witness relatively soon this upcoming season.

As for the highlighted portion, your bench isn't looking all that great either.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense the 78-4 record of the 2014-2015 Cavaliers.
But, the SPURS would Love Love Love to play that team.

The CAVS can hide their failings versus other teams, but it becomes glaring vs. the Spurs.
It would be making things purposely easy for SA.

The SPURS primary offensive weaponry is Tony Parker/Manu Ginobili attacking the rim.
They might be two of the best in the leagues history. Parker probably has 10-15 different layups.

The Cavs do TWO things very poorly. Their guards cannot stop anyone from getting past them.
They have the worst collection of shot contesters maybe ever assembled.

It will literally be a layup drill that Cleveland is helpless to stop.
And if the Cavs decide to play a zone defense, the Spurs have 3 point shooters to spare.

Somewhere the SPURS are praying hard that Cleveland wins the east ...and NOT Chicago.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man o man what have I started here? It just goes to show you that if you want responses to your posts, you shouldn't try so hard.

I've decided over the summer that I've never hated LeBron. He and I actually have a lot in common. We're both quality people that have got caught being overzealous at the wrong times. It's Pat Riley and the Heat I've never liked.

This is LeBron's big opportunity for the first time in his career to make others around him better. It's on the two-time NBA champion and the new Cleveland coaching staff to turn this team of talented underachievers into winning basketball players.

The east is weak and I have no problem picking the Cavs to reach the NBA Finals. However, they don't come without serious flaws and most importantly, let's not be too hard on them if and when they fail.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way the cavs win is if Lebron plays out of his mind like never before...its possible.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is LeBron's big opportunity for the first time in his career to make others around him better.

When a clear #1 option on a team turns into a #3, he doesn't get better. His numbers drop considerably any way you look at it.

Chris Bosh went from a 24/10 guy in Toronto to a 16/6 guy in Miami.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is getting older and he can't carry a team on his back anymore. Will he be willing to defer to Kyrie and Kevin Love when the situation presents itself? He'll have plenty of opportunities in the coming years to do so...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is getting older and he can't carry a team on his back anymore. Will he be willing to defer to Kyrie and Kevin Love when the situation presents itself? He'll have plenty of opportunities in the coming years to do so...

Lebron deffering doesn't make them title contenders. Lebron and Wade failed to win a title in 2011 as they played the 1A and 1B game instead of 1st option, then 2nd option.

The hypothetical situation you just pointed out though begs the notion, is Kyrie Irving adept at this stage to lead a team to a title similar to what Wade has done as this has been mentioned ad nauseam over on the offseason thread. My answer is No.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron deffering doesn't make them title contenders. Lebron and Wade failed to win a title in 2011 as they played the 1A and 1B game instead of 1st option, then 2nd option.

The hypothetical situation you just pointed out though begs the notion, is Kyrie Irving adept at this stage to lead a team to a title similar to what Wade has done as this has been mentioned ad nauseam over on the offseason thread. My answer is No.

If LeBron turns Kryie Irving and Kevin Love into Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison, Cleveland will not win, plain and simple. LeBron is going to be 30 before the start of the new year and he's got to be willing to defer. His game is built on pure athleticism and won't be able to carry a team on his back anymore once he hits that magic number...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck? Now I'm agreeing with threads created by HurricaneDij......:L

Oh, I've always been well aware of your physical attraction for me.

Just do a favor for both yourself and I by not making it anything more than that. I'm attracted to chicks, not dudes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just do a favor for both yourself and I by not making it anything more than that. I'm attracted to chicks, not dudes.

Nothing wrong with being gay, buddy.

I hear you guys can get married too nowadays!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is called the "Bigger Three"

:happy:

LOL and then some - because Lebron went to the finals with considerably less the first time he was in Cleveland. Considering how weak the teams are in the Eastern Conference, I think the finals might even be a slam dunk

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing wrong with being gay, buddy.

I hear you guys can get married too nowadays!

Dij, not sure where you were trying to go with this.....:L

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL and then some - because Lebron went to the finals with considerably less the first time he was in Cleveland. Considering how weak the teams are in the Eastern Conference, I think the finals might even be a slam dunk

In 2007, it was just Detroit in their final elite days. The East is still subpar compared to the West, but there's more parity now then there was several years ago.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2007, it was just Detroit in their final elite days. The East is still subpar compared to the West, but there's more parity now then there was several years ago.

Yah just 5-on-1. The competition is tougher, but still