• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love have a combined ZERO Playoff appearances

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dij, not sure where you were trying to go with this.....:L

Hey buddy, I don't post all that much on here, but whenever I do you're always there to follow up.:scratch:

What's your deal? Sometimes I'm flattered but other times I'm freaked out. But, in the oft-chance you don't like my posts, no one says you have to respond. I am attracted to women though, so I'm sorry if I've disappointed you in that regard.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is called the "Bigger Three"

:happy:

Only way it's bigger would be if they win 3 of the next 4 championships.

Not happening in a million years.

Be very happy if you can win 1/4, and if that did become the case, then our Big 3 would have to be viewed as twice as good.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey buddy, I don't post all that much on here, but whenever I do you're always there to follow up.:scratch:

What's your deal? Sometimes I'm flattered but other times I'm freaked out. But, in the oft-chance you don't like my posts, no one says you have to respond. I am attracted to women though, so I'm sorry if I've disappointed you in that regard.

:L

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God know i've had plenty of arguments/disagreements with Heatles84 in the past, but i've got to side with him on that one.

What makes you feel the need to describe your sexual preferences with us? Next you'll be telling us you get your rocks off to midgets and amputees. :rollseyes:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was expected. And on top of that other than shaneman none of them were on here before July

LOL Heat fans are the last ones that should bitch about Cavs fans showing up out of nowhere. That happened when LeBron showed in Miami buddy. Just saying.:L

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not 10 times better lol oh my. Allen, birdman who is underrated. Chambers has been solid in the past. They had miller lol. It wasn't a bad bench at all but it wasn't great either though.

Tom Chambers? Just saying.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Heat fans are the last ones that should bitch about Cavs fans showing up out of nowhere. That happened when LeBron showed in Miami buddy. Just saying.:L

This is not true.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God know i've had plenty of arguments/disagreements with Heatles84 in the past, but i've got to side with him on that one.

What makes you feel the need to describe your sexual preferences with us? Next you'll be telling us you get your rocks off to midgets and amputees. :rollseyes:

If in grade school and middle school, then fine, it's acceptable. Everyone has played on a schoolyard playground at least once in their lives. But, male stalkers aren't comfortable when you get to be a certain age. Heatles must learn, he posts too much.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If in grade school and middle school, then fine, it's acceptable. Everyone has played on a schoolyard playground at least once in their lives. But, male stalkers aren't comfortable when you get to be a certain age. Heatles must learn, he posts too much.

Something is seriously wrong with you.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something is seriously wrong with you.

Translation: "I don't have anything worthwhile to say but since I'm a wannabe internet tough guy I feel an obligation to say something".

That's really the best you got? Back away from the computer, buddy. There's a whole world out there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is getting older and he can't carry a team on his back anymore. Will he be willing to defer to Kyrie and Kevin Love when the situation presents itself? He'll have plenty of opportunities in the coming years to do so...

I guess you didn't see the 2014 Finals. He can still carey a team but he doesn't need to and you have to realize he was carrying the Heat and the Spurs were just that good. This Cavs team could be different, with the age and athleticism and they have veteran leadership that should help, just need to fill out the rest of this roster.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you didn't see the 2014 Finals. He can still carey a team but he doesn't need to and you have to realize he was carrying the Heat and the Spurs were just that good. This Cavs team could be different, with the age and athleticism and they have veteran leadership that should help, just need to fill out the rest of this roster.

The same Spurs team they beat the year before but could only take to five this time?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same Spurs team they beat the year before but could only take to five this time?

No it wasn't the same, especially Leonard. He played like a star. And Manu wasn't Manu in 2013

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see how both do this postseason. It certainly helps that the only team that will challenge the Cavs in the East is Chicago. If the Cavs were in the West they wouldn't have a shot at the finals.