• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray signed

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you're bringing up his upcoming contract when quoting my criticism of Cardinals signing Murray to this deal even though he has major maturity issues.
I don't think that matters at all. Watson, a guy accused of essentially be so emotionally immature he can't tell what consent is or isn't with his sexual partners (aka a rapist) got a fully guaranteed contract. That's being charitable to Watson, btw.

The idea that Murray took less because of said issues doesn't make sense. The NFL does not care.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that matters at all. Watson, a guy accused of essentially be so emotionally immature he can't tell what consent is or isn't with his sexual partners (aka a rapist) got a fully guaranteed contract.

Watson's a r*pist?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that matters at all. Watson, a guy accused of essentially be so emotionally immature he can't tell what consent is or isn't with his sexual partners (aka a rapist) got a fully guaranteed contract. That's being charitable to Watson, btw.

The idea that Murray took less because of said issues doesn't make sense. The NFL does not care.

Just as it wasn't smart for the Browns when they don't know what punishment Watson will be facing, this was a stupid move by the Cardinals?

Murray going to get paid no matter what ebcuase it's the NFL? Okay, that doesn't mean it has to be by them then. Let some other team make that mistake.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as it wasn't smart for the Browns when they don't know what punishment Watson will be facing, this was a stupid move by the Cardinals?

Murray going to get paid no matter what ebcuase it's the NFL? Okay, that doesn't mean it has to be by them then. Let some other team make that mistake.
I don't think what Murray has done constitutes being "immature" enough to be scared off. You know what scares owners? Waning fan interest and empty stadiums because your team is garbage.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think what Murray has done constitutes being "immature" enough to be scared off. You know what scares owners? Waning fan interest and empty stadiums because your team is garbage.
^^^THAT part^^^...

which is why i personally was glad that Clark Hunt took that shit WAY more seriously than his dad ever did...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he got 20+ accusations of essentially that, yeah. I am gonna believe the women accusing him of this.

Was he ever accused of r*ped? I don't recall that. Like I said he's a scumbag. But two Texas grand juries declined to indict him. Don't you think if he was gulity of r*pe one of those two grand juries would have went ahead with charges?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is the ping a tantrum and refusing to enter a playoff game because you're losing not enough to scare you off of making this huge financial commitment? He isn't very well liked in the lockeroom. There are internal issues there with how he carries himself.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he ever accused of r*ped? I don't recall that. Like I said he's a scumbag. But two Texas grand juries declined to indict him. Don't you think if he was gulity of r*pe one of those two grand juries would have went ahead with charges?
The law and ethics are two very different things.

In common vernacular, what Watson is accused of, if true, constitutes r*pe. Legalese? I am not so sure I truly care when it's 20+ accusation from women who all have very similar stories. The law is not dispositive of justice.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the ping a tantrum and refusing to enter a playoff game because you're losing not enough to scare you off of making this huge financial commitment? He isn't very well liked in the lockeroom. There are internal issues there with how he carries himself.
Go start Marcus Mariota and find out.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The law and ethics are two very different things.

In common vernacular, what Watson is accused of, if true, constitutes r*pe. Legalese? I am not so sure I truly care when it's 20+ accusation from women who all have very similar stories. The law is not dispositive of justice.

All I'm saying is he's never been accused of r*pe. He's a scumbag. He crossed the line. And he has some serious issues.

If you disagree with me saying he's never been accused of r*pe can you post something legit stating he was in fact accused of that specific crime?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is he's never been accused of r*pe. He's a scumbag. He crossed the line. And he has some serious issues.

If you disagree with me saying he's never been accused of r*pe can you post something legit stating he was in fact accused of that specific crime?
I think I already told you how I feel about the US Justice system. Someone does that to someone I know, I am calling them a rapist.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's confirmation of what was leaked in a Kyler Murray thread from a month ago.

A 5 year/$230M extension on top of his remaining 2 year/$35.192M contract, (IE 7 year/$265.2M with the 1st 4 years fully guaranteed), would be a good deal for the Cardinals. Replacing the existing 2 years with a 5 year/$230M deal would NOT be good for the team.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what a replacement value QB looks like in the NFL right now. Alternative is far worse than paying Murray.

That would actually be a better option long term option to go with a stop gap. Kyler Murray isn't Mahomes. He isn't any of these top QBs. On top of that he has major immaturity issues. Signing him long term doesn't make them contenders it hurts their chances of contending once that contract kicks in.