• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray is your heisman

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 2 teams that haven't been in the Big 12 in over half a decade is your response ? Sheesh. Atleast TAMU and Missouri can win 8 games. Unlike 8 teams on OU's schedule.

OU faced only 4 teams with 8 wins (Texas twice)

Alabama faced 6 teams with 8 wins. None twice.

I'm sure this is where you bring up some obscure fact from a decade ago.

Lol, I guess you don’t understand the difference from 8 to 9 conference schedule

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going to say that Saban doesn’t give two shits about Heisman trophies. He wants natties. Leaving a quarterback who seems to be dinged easily in games that are blow outs doesn’t exactly seem like a winning game plan.

Pretty much.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I guess you don’t understand the difference from 8 to 9 conference schedule

I wasn't going to say anything, thought best just to keep letting him talk.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Monorojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going to say that Saban doesn’t give two shits about Heisman trophies. He wants natties. Leaving a quarterback who seems to be dinged easily in games that are blow outs doesn’t exactly seem like a winning game plan.

Saban never has and never will care about any of his players. He uses, abuses, and processes them out to meet his own end goals. All he cares about is his win/loss record and how many trophies he can get to try to fill the emptiness within him, likely stemming from a rough childhood and only being 5’4 most of his life.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban never has and never will care about any of his players. He uses, abuses, and processes them out to meet his own end goals. All he cares about is his win/loss record and how many trophies he can get to try to fill the emptiness within him, likely stemming from a rough childhood and only being 5’4 most of his life.
I really do wish they could be more like OSUs program.

Monorojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do wish they could be more like OSUs program.

Jim tressel defended his players to the point of getting fired, over tats nonetheless. Put Saban in the same situation and he would throw his kids under the bus in a heartbeat. It is just the kind of guy he is.

I understand you are upset tosu absolutely embarrassed Michigan again this year, but don’t start spitting out nonsense because of it.

It’s a bad look

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim tressel defended his players to the point of getting fired, over tats nonetheless. Put Saban in the same situation and he would throw his kids under the bus in a heartbeat. It is just the kind of guy he is.

I understand you are upset tosu absolutely embarrassed Michigan again this year, but don’t start spitting out nonsense because of it.

It’s a bad look

What? He lied to investigators so he could keep them eligible.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s a bad look

He’s a Notre Dame fan...

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well deserved! :suds:
Don't know who deserved it, but it's a good thing the voters didn't purchase the pay-per-view game of the century
Jim tressel defended his players to the point of getting fired, over tats nonetheless.

It’s a bad look
Actually, I enjoyed the UM game very much.
Why were all those guys suspended after leaving? And why was Jim fired? Why didn't Jim get offered another college gig, immediately?
Usually, a program will seek a squeaky clean guy to replace the previous staff. You guys went out and hired a guy that had 36+/-arrests in 3 yrs. Now i don't blame you guys, but if that isn't wanting to win at all costs, I don't know what is. Today is no different. Instead of cleaning house and getting rid of all of the staff and boxes of butt plugs and dildos, you are going to keep the same Staff to ensure your program continues to win.

Last edited:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with these losers digging through years old tweets from when people were teenagers and finding something quasi offensive to try and ruin them on their biggest night?

The losers taking that much time to try and ruin someone should be the target of more backlash than the person who said something they shouldn't have as a teenager.

Happened to Kyler Murray last night. Happened to Sean Newcomb after his near no hitter. It's gross. Stop it. And half the time it's just teenagers posting rap lyrics anyways.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with these losers digging through years old tweets from when people were teenagers and finding something quasi offensive to try and ruin them on their biggest night?

The losers taking that much time to try and ruin someone should be the target of more backlash than the person who said something they shouldn't have as a teenager.

Happened to Kyler Murray last night. Happened to Sean Newcomb after he near no hitter. It's gross. Stop it. And half the time it's just teenagers posting rap lyrics anyways.
He used the word “queer”. Oh no... isn’t it homophobic to assume he was using it negatively

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heisman voting is an absolute joke. None of the below put Tua on their ballot:

Baker Mayfield
Cam Newton
Steve Owens
Billy Sims
Jason White
Sam Bradford
Pat Sullivan
Bo Jackson
Gino Toretta
Johnny Manziel
Jameis Winston
Tim Brown
Herschel Walker

All extremely biased and robbing a kid because they hate Bama. That's wrong. That's more wrong than homophobic Kyler and all the homophobic Chokelahoma fans here.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heisman Trophy Results by Region. Basically, only SEC Country liked Tua. Even Hawaii favored Kyler.

48059021_10215565493545435_9080518641451008_n.jpg

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heisman voting is an absolute joke. None of the below put Tua on their ballot:

Baker Mayfield
Cam Newton
Steve Owens
Billy Sims
Jason White
Sam Bradford
Pat Sullivan
Bo Jackson
Gino Toretta
Johnny Manziel
Jameis Winston
Tim Brown
Herschel Walker

All extremely biased and robbing a kid because they hate Bama. That's wrong. That's more wrong than homophobic Kyler and all the homophobic Chokelahoma fans here.

Prove it.