• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray is your heisman

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Internet posting boards are a scary place. If its too much, maybe dont post.

You see the point, right? If your goal is to be a celebrity or top rated football player, or anything where your life will come under scrutiny, dont post stupid shit on twitter, facebook, etc. Its fair game if you do.

Not scary at all. “Gay” and “fag” are “insults” that make the speaker look stupid, immature, and bigoted. It’s only “scary” that many people take pride in looking stupid, immature, and bigoted.

Monorojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m really glad the Heisman went to the right player.

Tuna did not deserve it at all, espn built and tried to give it to him as hard as they could and failed

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of us (Bama fans) hope that.

As for “alleged fans”, I’ve been a fan since the 70s and have 2 degrees from UA. Consider that as “legit” as you please. Agreeing with you isn’t a litmus rest for our fans.
Same here and 2 degrees as well. Dont let my screenname fool you. Its in honor of a longtime friend. I remember watching Bama beat LSU and Auburn at Legion field as a kid. And my comments are more directed because you as a Bama fan should know, sometimes are team has had motivation issues. So extra motivation is a good thing.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if Saban doesn’t take him out of the third quarter in every game next year...

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not scary at all. “Gay” and “fag” are “insults” that make the speaker look stupid, immature, and bigoted. It’s only “scary” that many people take pride in looking stupid, immature, and bigoted.

LMAO I've been called a fag and a whole lot worse during my lifetime. Try going through Marine boot camp, working in the oil fields and then spending time on Wall Street, sweetheart, and you'll know what name calling really is. Some people just need to toughen up. :tsk:

Panabama71

Same Cat different Ass!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m really glad the Heisman went to the right player.

Tuna did not deserve it at all, espn built and tried to give it to him as hard as they could and failed
How’s it hanging? How ya been?

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here and 2 degrees as well. Dont let my screenname fool you. Its in honor of a longtime friend. I remember watching Bama beat LSU and Auburn at Legion field as a kid. And my comments are more directed because you as a Bama fan should know, sometimes are team has had motivation issues. So extra motivation is a good thing.

My first game was 78 vs. LSU at Legion. We might’ve crossed paths there.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a hint. Stay out of the politics forum then, they get nasty in there. Just a helpful hint. Occasionally the Mods crackdown on personal insults, but usually its only in the Politics forum

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first game was 78 vs. LSU at Legion. We might’ve crossed paths there.
Likely. I used to Usher with a friend and his dad so we could get into the games for free. If you saw a kid wearing an Ushers vest, it might've been me.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO I've been called a fag and a whole lot worse during my lifetime. Try going through Marine boot camp, working in the oil fields and then spending time on Wall Street, sweetheart, and you'll know what name calling really is. Some people just need to toughen up. :tsk:

Thanks for the advice.

FTR, what you have been called is irrelevant. Doesn’t change what I posted.

Monorojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban and hurts ultimately cost tuna the Heisman. Saban for only playing the kid for half the games and hurts for showing literally anyone with a pulse could run an offense behind that oline and succeed

Sweet justice if you ask me.

Now the greatest qb to ever grace the television per Diego and his group isn’t even the Heisman this year. Oops.

let’s see if the 2018 Alabama crimson tide...where the same group of fans have been claiming were as good as 95’ Nebraska over on the rivals boards won’t even make it to the title game.

That would be so amazing. Reality blowing up the tide fans delusions of grandeur.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a hint. Stay out of the politics forum then, they get nasty in there. Just a helpful hint. Occasionally the Mods crackdown on personal insults, but usually its only in the Politics forum

If I want to talk politics, I will do so in person.

The Rivals politics thread was nothing but Trump worship and Trump hate. No in between, and no real discussion of issues. I suspect it’s similar here.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban and hurts ultimately cost tuna the Heisman. Saban for only playing the kid for half the games and hurts for showing literally anyone with a pulse could run an offense behind that oline and succeed

Sweet justice if you ask me.

Now the greatest qb to ever grace the television per Diego and his group isn’t even the Heisman this year. Oops.

let’s see if the 2018 Alabama crimson tide...where the same group of fans have been claiming were as good as 95’ Nebraska over on the rivals boards won’t even make it to the title game.

That would be so amazing. Reality blowing up the tide fans delusions of grandeur.
Point to the post in which I said Tua was the greatest ANYTHING and I will stop posting here. Otherwise, point your idiocy at someone else or go back and cry to Janty.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one has always confused me. How is Gay an insult. LGBQT. The G is for Gay, is it not. And the NAACP is another bit of convoluted logic, The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, but Colored is a slur.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at someone needing to call a good kid a name

Tuna...I guess some are soooo sensitive they have to show their little baby side.

Not a good look.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one has always confused me. How is Gay an insult. LGBQT. The G is for Gay, is it not. And the NAACP is another bit of convoluted logic, The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, but Colored is a slur.

Hence the quotes.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 149,461.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I want to talk politics, I will do so in person.

The Rivals politics thread was nothing but Trump worship and Trump hate. No in between, and no real discussion of issues. I suspect it’s similar here.

And in real life, that’s how it is with polarizing figures.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I come from a generation when even a lot of gays called people fags as an insult and it wasn't really meant as homophobic.

We've entirely lost our perspective. Every fucking thing you can possibly say is an insult that needs to be adjudicated these days. Comedians of the 70's/80's like Don Rickles would be booed off the stage now for hate speech. It's gone way too far.

But as for your question, I never understood why most of our most harsh insults are derived from the female body part we all try to desperately to get inside. None of it makes sense.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if Saban doesn’t take him out of the third quarter in every game next year...
I’m going to say that Saban doesn’t give two shits about Heisman trophies. He wants natties. Leaving a quarterback who seems to be dinged easily in games that are blow outs doesn’t exactly seem like a winning game plan.