• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray is your heisman

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heisman Trophy Results by Region. Basically, only SEC Country liked Tua. Even Hawaii favored Kyler.

View attachment 192677
Not necessarily if the graphic is set up to show voting per region. That is what is unclear. Is that broken down per state or per region?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily if the graphic is set up to show voting per region. That is what is unclear. Is that broken down per state or per region?

I am little surprised how little of the voting Haskins got. He turned Urban Meyers power spread offense into the AirRaid. Threw for 1000 more yards than anyone in the conference.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am little surprised how little of the voting Haskins got. He turned Urban Meyers power spread offense into the AirRaid. Threw for 1000 more yards than anyone in the conference.
His team didn’t make it into the playoffs. Voting pattern used to be for the best player on the best team and we are still seeing that be relevant, but it is also extending to teams in the playoffs. If your team isn’t one of those 4, your odds significantly decrease.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His team didn’t make it into the playoffs. Voting pattern used to be for the best player on the best team and we are still seeing that be relevant, but it is also extending to teams in the playoffs. If your team isn’t one of those 4, your odds significantly decrease.

I get that, but given his season it is surprising that he couldn’t even win his region. I guess context isn’t a big thing for voters

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that, but given his season it is surprising that he couldn’t even win his region. I guess context isn’t a big thing for voters
Just read an article that used data to track tendancies in voting. Believe it or not (apparently Southeastern part of the US not included) voting trends have shown that due to so many televised games, regional biases have slacked.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban never has and never will care about any of his players. He uses, abuses, and processes them out to meet his own end goals. All he cares about is his win/loss record and how many trophies he can get to try to fill the emptiness within him, likely stemming from a rough childhood and only being 5’4 most of his life.
Trying way too hard. Hey does Meyer care? He's quitting in his players just like he did at UF.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heisman voting is an absolute joke. None of the below put Tua on their ballot:

Baker Mayfield
Cam Newton
Steve Owens
Billy Sims
Jason White
Sam Bradford
Pat Sullivan
Bo Jackson
Gino Toretta
Johnny Manziel
Jameis Winston
Tim Brown
Herschel Walker

All extremely biased and robbing a kid because they hate Bama. That's wrong. That's more wrong than homophobic Kyler and all the homophobic Chokelahoma fans here.
Wow.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is generally true and profoundly wrong. If his team gives up 50 points a game, then the QB who produces 45 cannot win. Murray overcame the poor defense. Years ago there was QB from either Cincinnati or Louisville who should have won the Heisman but the defense was one of the worst in the country. I wonder how Jimmy Garoppolo would have fared if he played for a P5 team. Although not a QB, same with Walter Payton.

It works the same way in the NFL. Dan Marino is always downgraded because he never won a super bowl. And yet, probably one of the top ten or 15 QBs in history. He just could not play defense very well.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Baker Mayfield
Cam Newton
Steve Owens
Billy Sims
Jason White
Sam Bradford
Pat Sullivan
Bo Jackson
Gino Toretta
Johnny Manziel
Jameis Winston
Tim Brown
Herschel Walker

All extremely biased and robbing a kid because they hate Bama. That's wrong. That's more wrong than homophobic Kyler and all the homophobic Chokelahoma fans here.
Cite?

and...

LongTimeSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Baker Mayfield
Cam Newton
Steve Owens
Billy Sims
Jason White
Sam Bradford
Pat Sullivan
Bo Jackson
Gino Toretta
Johnny Manziel
Jameis Winston
Tim Brown
Herschel Walker

I guess I should just ignore this?

rain.png

also, you failed at being funny with your list of 13. It's just stupid.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Baker Mayfield
Cam Newton
Steve Owens
Billy Sims
Jason White
Sam Bradford
Pat Sullivan
Bo Jackson
Gino Toretta
Johnny Manziel
Jameis Winston
Tim Brown
Herschel Walker

If I were Gino, I wouldn't want anything to do with Alabama either....bitches.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban and hurts ultimately cost tuna the Heisman. Saban for only playing the kid for half the games and hurts for showing literally anyone with a pulse could run an offense behind that oline and succeed

Sweet justice if you ask me.

Now the greatest qb to ever grace the television per Diego and his group isn’t even the Heisman this year. Oops.

let’s see if the 2018 Alabama crimson tide...where the same group of fans have been claiming were as good as 95’ Nebraska over on the rivals boards won’t even make it to the title game.

That would be so amazing. Reality blowing up the tide fans delusions of grandeur.
You really need to go get some help. You can't post a single thing without mentioning Bama. It's fun for me to know that Bama is so deep in your skull.

And your posts are stewpit.

_rolltideroll_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m really glad the Heisman went to the right player.

Tuna did not deserve it at all, espn built and tried to give it to him as hard as they could and failed
What are you trying to accomplish by calling Tua, "Tuna?" We all know your feelings toward Bama are unhealthy, but why pick on a kid you don't know anything about?

Weird.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Baker Mayfield
Cam Newton
Steve Owens
Billy Sims
Jason White
Sam Bradford
Pat Sullivan
Bo Jackson
Gino Toretta
Johnny Manziel
Jameis Winston
Tim Brown
Herschel Walker

Shut up, fhegget

_rolltideroll_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban never has and never will care about any of his players. He uses, abuses, and processes them out to meet his own end goals. All he cares about is his win/loss record and how many trophies he can get to try to fill the emptiness within him, likely stemming from a rough childhood and only being 5’4 most of his life.
You don't know Saban, his treatment of players or his career or his end goals. You don't know what he cares about or what he feels. Your weird obsession really doesn't translate well here away from Rivals without your Mod providing air cover, and your henchman to chime in and agree/support your strange agenda.

How about speaking to things you actually no something about and contribute to the board in a positive manner, instead of spewing your hate filled Bama agenda?