• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyle Long Strong

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far Kyle Long is getting the rep of being a very strong guy and could handle his own. With more practice at working with his technique he should have no problem in the nfl.

Instagram

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That first guy was Jonathan Scott against Turk McBride.
Couldn't tell who Kyle went against, and threw to the ground.
Was that Pep??
BTW -love your radio show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be great. I like the pick but was concerned how long it will take to be NFL ready.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That first guy was Jonathan Scott against Turk McBride.
Couldn't tell who Kyle went against, and threw to the ground.
Was that Pep??
BTW -love your radio show.

It was Nate Collins.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, sorry, I was responding to you saying, "Nate Collins" and was adding who also said...

Haha my bad on that one. The important thing is Long is looking like the beast he is out there and the veterans are noticing it as well. It would be very interesting to see how Long would play now verse Suh and Matthews without the practice, just based on size and strength.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retroram52 here, a mod from the Rams pages. I have had an eye on Kyle since he got drafted since we have his brother on defense-a badass in his own right. I was hoping that the Rams would have selected Kyle because of his pedigree, strength, power, and size, but DaBears snapped him up. And a very good selection. Kyle will be a good one and I am curious to see how he'll do against Mr. Dirty Suh.

I think with some experience, Kyle will manhandle Suh no problem. It'll be fun to watch and good luck to the Bears this year.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retroram52 here, a mod from the Rams pages. I have had an eye on Kyle since he got drafted since we have his brother on defense-a badass in his own right. I was hoping that the Rams would have selected Kyle because of his pedigree, strength, power, and size, but DaBears snapped him up. And a very good selection. Kyle will be a good one and I am curious to see how he'll do against Mr. Dirty Suh.

I think with some experience, Kyle will manhandle Suh no problem. It'll be fun to watch and good luck to the Bears this year.

It was crazy to hear both Howie and Chris say Kyle is the best athlete of the family and will have no problem in the NFL. I am very excited this year about him whether its from week 1 or he starts in week 6. I know his strength and size alone will slow down/stop Suh and Matthews, but the footwork is another huge key and that needs to be worked on.

How has Austin been looking for you guys, he was the player in the draft that really intrigued me? The Rams are coming along too and are very very close to becoming a competing team every year once again. Good luck to you guys as well and we will see you guys on Nov. 24th and maybe they will put Kyle at tackle just go up verse his brother haha.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news I've heard out of camp. Is that Bushrod held his own vs Pep.
Also heard T-man wasn't happy w/ the interior O-line play . But that was what was expected.
Just like to hear how Webb is doing vs Wooton & Shea.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also heard T-man wasn't happy w/ the interior O-line play . But that was what was expected.

Not what I heard, completely. For a couple series he held his own, but on a couple other Peppers made him look like J Webb having a bad day. Chicagobears.com has a vid up of Peppers going inside whith Bushrod whiffin baddddddly.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard from several sources that Webb was the worst lineman yesterday and verse Wooten he struggled almost every play, but verse the other defensive ends he held up his own.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Bushrod did miss horrible on Peppers once but A. It was not full 11 on 11 just some drills, B. It is still early and everyone still getting use to things and C. He wont be facing a guy like Peppers every game. But the move by Peppers was nasty and very quick.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turk McBride out for the season.

Bushrod in a walking boot. Calf-injury, said the boot is precautionary.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turk McBride out for the season.

Bushrod in a walking boot. Calf-injury, said the boot is precautionary.

Ya they keep saying Bushrod is day to day and is not serious at all. The only thing that sucks is he is losing important reps and it sounded like Jonathan Scott was pretty bad with the 1's at LT filling in for Bushrod.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya they keep saying Bushrod is day to day and is not serious at all. The only thing that sucks is he is losing important reps and it sounded like Jonathan Scott was pretty bad with the 1's at LT filling in for Bushrod.

Yup...but calf injuries can be a bugger.

Hope it doesn't linger or get worse.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Webb will finally get his shot at LT.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup...but calf injuries can be a bugger.

Hope it doesn't linger or get worse.

**If** anything serious ever happened to Bushrod I would rather try out Williams, Brown or Long before I put Webb back there.