• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyle Long Strong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we can get Lacey to play LT:doh:
ku-xlarge.jpg

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retroram52 here, a mod from the Rams pages. I have had an eye on Kyle since he got drafted since we have his brother on defense-a badass in his own right. I was hoping that the Rams would have selected Kyle because of his pedigree, strength, power, and size, but DaBears snapped him up. And a very good selection. Kyle will be a good one and I am curious to see how he'll do against Mr. Dirty Suh.

I think with some experience, Kyle will manhandle Suh no problem. It'll be fun to watch and good luck to the Bears this year.

The best think Kyle has going for him is his mean streak, where sue depends mostly on intimidation. I just hope Long does not pay much attention to Slauson with his tendency to go after knees. If kyle puts someone out for the season I hope its a clean play.

touchdownhester

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jonathan scott held his own in place of bushrod ...which is where lovie should have put him last year..scott is a good lineman

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if this guy is half as good as his dad or brother he will make a fine Guard.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best think Kyle has going for him is his mean streak, where sue depends mostly on intimidation. I just hope Long does not pay much attention to Slauson with his tendency to go after knees. If kyle puts someone out for the season I hope its a clean play.

Suh definitely has a mean streak.
More than a streak... the guy is psycho-dirty.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jonathan scott held his own in place of bushrod ...which is where lovie should have put him last year..scott is a good lineman

Wherever you heard this from you heard wrong my friend. Scott was not able to hold in own place well at all in place of Bushrod. He struggled very much out there, especially during 1 on 1 drills with defensive lineman.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if this guy is half as good as his dad or brother he will make a fine Guard.

Howie and Chris said Kyle is the best athlete of the family and they are both very jealous he is playing in Chicago. Just by watching him out there you could tell he is a phenomenal athlete but has to work on the important things like footwork to really step up his game but thats to be expected with any rookie.

touchdownhester

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually jonathan scott was not bad at all and should of been the LT last year...The guy sis not give up a sack

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually jonathan scott was not bad at all and should of been the LT last year...The guy sis not give up a sack

Before Scott got banged up in training camp this year he looked bad filling in for Bushrod. Last year from the time Scott played and on he was rated as the 2nd worst Bears lineman behind Carimi. He might have not given up a sack but he gave up a lot of QB hurries/pressue, was bad at run blocking and was getting handled by the opposing teams. Being a lineman is much more than just giving up sacks.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what I heard, completely. For a couple series he held his own, but on a couple other Peppers made him look like J Webb having a bad day. Chicagobears.com has a vid up of Peppers going inside whith Bushrod whiffin baddddddly.
Got that from Moon Mullin. Forgot you have take everything he says w/ a grain of salt.
Thanks for the update.