• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyle Larson

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd have better chances in another sport where he'd just serve a suspension, issue an apology and get back, but he's gonna have to land sponsorship and a team is gonna have to be willing to sign him.

He might go the Kurt Busch route and drive for a shit team for a couple of years, keep his nose clean and rebuild his reputation and come back, but he's done driving for a championship level team for a while anyways.

Wow...I assumed he would sit in time out for a month or two, and be back...if this the case...he is getting screwed.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...I assumed he would sit in time out for a month or two, and be back...if this the case...he is getting screwed.
If you can’t land a sponsor, it’s pretty well impossible to compete. All of his NASCAR sponsors dumped him, thus his team fired him, and no top level team will sign him for a while.

Right or wrong, that’s the way it is

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if you’re feeling sorry for Larson, keep in mind that his heart has always been in dirt track racing, and now he’s free to do that since he kept his sprint car and midget car sponsors and he owns the team. He called this year’s Chili Bowl win the biggest of his career.

I’m of the mindset that everyone makes mistakes, and he meant no harm, but when I saw this, I knew he’d have hell to pay in NASCAR

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he said it funny, for effect.

It's not like he was shaking his fist in anger with the ER at the end. His tone was lighthearted.

Yeah i get it but saying that in public is never going to end good.

I'm black and it doesn't bother me much because there wasn't racism behind it but it is what it is.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can’t land a sponsor, it’s pretty well impossible to compete. All of his NASCAR sponsors dumped him, thus his team fired him, and no top level team will sign him for a while.

Right or wrong, that’s the way it is

Idk if it's right or wrong, but as you mentioned earlier...in other sports, you pay fine, suspended for a period of time and that's it back earning living...his NASCAR career has taken a major downturn...like you said maybe his living is on the dirt track now.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk if it's right or wrong, but as you mentioned earlier...in other sports, you pay fine, suspended for a period of time and that's it back earning living...his NASCAR career has taken a major downturn...like you said maybe his living is on the dirt track now.
difference is nascar teams rely on sponsors but even in other sports the big hit is their endorsments take a big hit :suds:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the reporter black?
No.

But Clements was driving an unsponsored self owned car in the Busch Series and he’s still driving an unsponsored self owned car in the Busch Series and he’s 35 years old with 0 Cup starts.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it a print or video reporter? I can’t find it.
A female nascar official and a fag mtv reporter asked him where a gal racer's hauler was. He took them to it and they were talking on the way. He apparently said n*****-rigged in his conversation. Wasn't really an interview.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A female nascar official and a fag mtv reporter asked him where a gal racer's hauler was. He took them to it and they were talking on the way. He apparently said n*****-rigged in his conversation. Wasn't really an interview.

Should have just said it was afro-engineered :nod:

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that’s pathetic.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EVmEt5AXsAEI5Jb