• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyle Larson

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Allison was known for terrorizing Wendell Scott & called him a n!gger often. Documented.
Different era & no social media to sway sponsors. Also back in those days you had just one main sponsor with a backlog of sponsors trying to get in.

Nowadays if Allison was racing he would get ran out of the sport by PC police.
Just a completely different time.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different era & no social media to sway sponsors. Also back in those days you had just one main sponsor with a backlog of sponsors trying to get in.

Nowadays if Allison was racing he would get ran out of the sport by PC police.
Just a completely different time.

But it was a better time & better racing/drivers.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got fired.

Wonder if he filed for unemployment yet

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hearing of this right now.

LOfuckingL.

I throw that word around all the time. Often with dirty, lousy, fuckin or cheatin assed as a precursor. For similar reasons that this Larson person did/does. Not serious reasons that is. Only I don't kiss people's ass for sponsorship money.

He used the ER though. Major no no

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got fired.

Wonder if he filed for unemployment yet
He owned of of the most successful dirt track teams in the country, he’d better get used to living on that income. He won’t be able to land a sponsor in NASCAR, and no sponsor means no ride.

Really his only hope is he gets signed to drive the 37 or 47, they’re owned by former NBA player and black man, Brad Daugherty. That might get him back

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clover has now terminated their sponsorship deal with Kyle Larson.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larson is essentially blackballed from NASCAR. Kurt Busch came close to being blackballed, but I don’t remember a driver ever being shunned out. I know Shane Hmiel got a lifetime ban for drug use, but that’s different

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KYLE LARSOND, CHIP GANASSI RACING-42

On Tuesday, Chip Ganassi Racing announced that Kyle Larson will no longer be a part of the organization.
The announcement came two days after Larson used a racial slur in an iRacing event and one day after two major sponsors and Chevrolet suspended their relationship with the driver. In a statement, CGR said “After much consideration, Chip Ganassi Racing has determined that it will end its relationship with driver Kyle Larson. As we said before, the comments that Kyle made were both offensive and unacceptable especially given the values of our organization. As we continued to evaluate the situation with all the relevant parties, it became obvious that this was the only appropriate course of action to take.“ Larson was in the last year of his contract with Chip Ganassi Racing.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another thing for bleeding hearts to get their panties in a wad about. I’m 100% confident he was just talking with his friends & not a black.

Lol...you're right to most people this hardly registers as being a big deal.

But this is about money and protecting brands. When you're trying to be world class sport and collect billions from sponsors, TV networks, you can't have your star drivers in the news for this.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Ganassi Fired his most relevant driver since Sterling Marlin in the early 2000’s

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Ganassi Fired his most relevant driver since Sterling Marlin in the early 2000’s
Ganassi had no choice. All of ganassi's sponsors pulled out on Larson. in todays nascar you need those sponsors unless you like running in the 30's

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ganassi had no choice. All of ganassi's sponsors pulled out on Larson. in todays nascar you need those sponsors unless you like running in the 30's
I know. That was more or less taking a shot at Ganassi. He should have a better track record in NASCAR

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had it with NASCAR. I was watching less and less of it over the past couple of years, even missing races when I had no idea they were running on Saturday instead of Sunday sometimes. I watched maybe 25% of the time last season that I used to spend 5 years ago. I could give you several reasons why they had nearly lost me but this Kyle Larson thing is the last straw. Yeah, he shouldn't have said it......just like we shouldn't have used the word in our past at times but our careers weren't ruined over it because the SJW crowd black balled us. I had an employee call me a stupid SOB one time after a meeting and when I heard about it I was hot. I told him to come see me and we talked it out. Turns out I was right and he was too. So we buried the hatchet and just went on. Kyle should have been admonished, he issue an apology and people let it slide ONE TIME. Life would have gone on fine. But no, there's a huge over reaction. Now I'm going to react myself; no more wasting time watching a boring, dying sport with goofy fucking announcers telling me the car is turning left and trying to go really, really fast. From now on I'm one of those empty seats they keep trying not to show during the telecasts.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And nascar wonders why they're losing so many fans so quickly.

This is fucken pathetic, give him a slap on the wrist, tell everyone he's going to sensitivity training and let's move on. :L