• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe's Back....What to Expect

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see in about 7 years where LeClown stands - not 1,2,3,4 ....the way Wade is coming up lame and Bosh is a shell of himself from when he was an all star with Raps, LeClown will have to pray to even try to tie Kobe's ring count.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see in about 7 years where LeClown stands - not 1,2,3,4 ....the way Wade is coming up lame and Bosh is a shell of himself from when he was an all star with Raps, LeClown will have to pray to even try to tie Kobe's ring count.

This is what I have been saying. Thank you.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I have been saying. Thank you.

wow... laker fans predicting the heat demise. youre so original and the only one. been hearing the different reasons why the heat will fail from you guys for 3 straight years.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game 7 NBA finals to end the spurs dynasty. no bigger shot in his career or kobe's.

I think you guys may have forgotten game 6, where Lebron did everything possible to CHOKE game 6 (2 airballs, 2 turnovers in the last minute) only to be SAVED by Ray ALLEN, and Spurs missed ft's.

If Ray Allen didn't SAVE LEBRON from CHOKING AGAIN, Lebron would've been crucified again from choking.

That's why NO ONE really counts last year as a ring for Lebron. He choked away the season under pressure, game 6.....

So in reality, Lebron has 0 legit rings. Ist one was asterisk. Second one was SAVED....

Kobe 5 rings....Lebron 2 Asterisks...

Peace

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yet no unbias person has kobe ahead of lbj on the list...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow... laker fans predicting the heat demise. youre so original and the only one. been hearing the different reasons why the heat will fail from you guys for 3 straight years.

LeBron lost as many Finals as Kobe has in his entire career before he won 1. Yeah, I don't think it's too farfetched to say that he won't ever catch Kobe.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys may have forgotten game 6, where Lebron did everything possible to CHOKE game 6 (2 airballs, 2 turnovers in the last minute) only to be SAVED by Ray ALLEN, and Spurs missed ft's.

If Ray Allen didn't SAVE LEBRON from CHOKING AGAIN, Lebron would've been crucified again from choking.

That's why NO ONE really counts last year as a ring for Lebron. He choked away the season under pressure, game 6.....

So in reality, Lebron has 0 legit rings. Ist one was asterisk. Second one was SAVED....

Kobe 5 rings....Lebron 2 Asterisks...

Peace

you keep saying 2 air balls.. but it was one. You just like to make things up I know.. but ive called you out on this before. but youre right LeBron scored 16 points on 7-11 shooting in the 4th quarter including a huge 3 with about 30 seconds left to give the heat hope. No he sucked.. youre totally right. by the way, what NBA finals close out game did Kobe drop 16 points on 7-11 shooting in a furious rally to save the team... Ill wait.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron lost as many Finals as Kobe has in his entire career before he won 1. Yeah, I don't think it's too farfetched to say that he won't ever catch Kobe.

you do realize there are other players on the team right? Kobe didn't win finals on his own. Kobe has also won 3 titles as Robin.. 2 as batman. But we wont go into that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea you're right Kobe is not even close to being like Lebron, who pussied out on his home team & went running to Miami just to have D Wade & Allen safe his ass like a bitch :laugh3:

He didn't have Allen for the 1st one

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not completely disagreeing with that...NOW...

How nice it would've been to compare both in their primes. Btw, horrid P.I. call vs. The Pats today...

Lucky damn Pats paying off the refs. I would give more of a shit if the Browns had a better record

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do realize there are other players on the team right? Kobe didn't win finals on his own. Kobe has also won 3 titles as Robin.. 2 as batman. But we wont go into that.

That Batman and Robin crap is lame imo. Team game either way...

Bet he won't differentiate those rings by that in his display case...:lol:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Batman and Robin crap is lame imo. Team game either way...

Bet he won't differentiate those rings by that in his display case...:lol:

I bet he does differentiate those rings in the display case. they probably sit in front of the finals MVP trophy

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he does differentiate those rings in the display case. they probably sit in front of the finals MVP trophy

Lol, so i'm guessing the last two are larger with more diamonds or something...?

I dunno, man. I'm having a hard time buying that one...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First it was 1 and done.

Now its 2 and through.

Eventually....if you keep swinging.... you will hit the ball.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, so i'm guessing the last two are larger with more diamonds or something...?

I dunno, man. I'm having a hard time buying that one...

I don't see why. he won those two as the team leader. shaq won the finals mvp in all the other 3. it was finally his team undisputable. I honestly find it hard to believe you think differently.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First it was 1 and done.

Now its 2 and through.

Eventually....if you keep swinging.... you will hit the ball.

after this season will be 3 then flee... then when LeBron resigns with Miami.. I don't know, they will come up with something. 4 and no more?

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after this season will be 3 then flee... then when LeBron resigns with Miami.. I don't know, they will come up with something. 4 and no more?

The publicity-happy LeWrong is liable to go to the Lakers rather than re-sign with the OverHEATed.