• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe's Back....What to Expect

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will pass Jordan with ease, he dont need his guns blazing for that.

I'd say he has already struggled to pass Jordan. He's already missed 932 more shots than MJ and is only 236 away from passing MJ's attempts. :laugh3:

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect a lot of chucking, missed shots, and teammates thrown under the bus in his egotistical quest for personal glory at the expense of team success.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect a lot of chucking, missed shots, and teammates thrown under the bus in his egotistical quest for personal glory at the expense of team success.

You obviously don't watch much Lakers game tool, your talking about kobe at a very young time in his career, if you actually watch lakers games, there are times he wont shoot much at all in first half trying to let his teammates do more, only when they fail is he forced to fully take over a game.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sucking off kobe until your belly gets its fill.

then for the first month you making excuses on why he is playing so bad. the normal excuses at first will do. you know.. he is still a little rusty. cant simulate nba speed during rehab. then as the months roll by your excuses for his fall off will become more desperate and laughable. maybe blaming the refs.. coaching... finally others on the lakers will be blamed for improper court spacing or not sucking off kobe the way he likes before the game.

this may go on for years. great athletes in decline are always hard to watch for nuthuggers. hey.. I did my time with Dan Marino. been there. you'll hit rock bottom with kobe soon. 35+ off major injury.. huge final contract.

The game is going to miss Kobe when he's gone, so stop hating. He's a uniquely wired athlete. Despite the fact he's accomplished everything imaginable in his career, he's still starving and driven. He's 35 years old, in his 17th season and coming off of a career ending Achilles tear... Yet here he is ready to hit the floor ***8*** months later? This guy's work ethic and will is unbelievable. He's "doubts" worst nightmare. He's literally relentless.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is going to miss Kobe when he's gone, so stop hating. He's a uniquely wired athlete. Despite the fact he's accomplished everything imaginable in his career, he's still starving and driven. He's 35 years old, in his 17th season and coming off of a career ending Achilles tear... Yet here he is ready to hit the floor ***8*** months later? This guy's work ethic and will is unbelievable. He's "doubts" worst nightmare. He's literally relentless.

The "game" will certainly miss Kobe's RELENTLESS chucking.

Kobe Bean Bryant, the GREATEST OF ALL TIME... at MISSING shots.

No worries, only 2.5 more seasons before the Lakeshow can look to being able to contend again.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the bandwagon fans and celebs to start going to games now.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just because I am not a kobe nut hugger like most of the laker contingent on here, doesn't make me a kobe hater. i respect kobe for his drive and his impact on the game. but let's not kid ourselves here. anyone who has pre-kobe basketball knowledge knows 35 + year olds coming off a major sports injury/surgery is not a recipe for success. we also know kobe just took a deal that will almost ensure the lakers cant surround him with the right pieces to win a championship. his work ethic may be epic. but he saw 50 million and said screw that 6th ring. ill take 50 million and 5 rings. i probably would have done the same.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe's never been a steroid guy, like players like Wade and Lebron. Kobe's always got it done with hard work and skill. I think that's what's so impressive about him, that he never used roids like Lebron and Wade....

Peace!

You do know that Wade and Kobe have both used Tim Grover? Don't you think a trainer would be the #1 guy to give them "roids" as you so eloquently blanket statement all PEDs to be. Maybe you do not think that HGH is a PED? Or that having platlet rich plasma injected into you is a performance enhancing procedure?

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The player Laker fans over-rate is back. Greatest player since MJ?!?!?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that Wade and Kobe have both used Tim Grover? Don't you think a trainer would be the #1 guy to give them "roids" as you so eloquently blanket statement all PEDs to be. Maybe you do not think that HGH is a PED? Or that having platlet rich plasma injected into you is a performance enhancing procedure?

Do we have to go for this again? Lebron has been taking roids since his junior year in high school where he gained 35 pounds of muscle in the summer after hanging out with a known steroid supplier. He was finally OUTTED by an employee of Biogenisis, but Stern won't investigate the story. I wonder why....

Wade has been OUTTED BY HIS WIFE AND BUSINESS PARTNER. To read more about Wade and Lebron's steroid usage click on these links. Or just look at old photos of Wade jaw: now and then.

Prediction: LeRoids nutworshippers will discredit the sources as if they're sleezebag attorney.

IBN Sports Wrap - IBN Exclusive : Lebron James Linked To Steroids Clinic (Juicer?) by Incarcerated Bob

Miami Heat Superstar Wade Allegedly Under Steroid Influence, Claims Business Partners - Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade - Zimbio

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The player Laker fans over-rate is back. Greatest player since MJ?!?!?

Yes, is there any doubt to that?

5 Rings...

31000 pts

11 first team all nba honors

11 first team all defensive team honors...

Most 40 and 50 pt games besides MJ honors.....

Most 60 pt games and 80 pt games besides Wilt...

50 pts in 5 consecutive games..

Most game winning shots ever in one season....

Shall I keep going, ASSWIPE?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have to go for this again?

The thing is I do not really care if they are using PEDs, you make it to be such a horrible thing but clearly Kobe is using many PEDs and illegal medical procedures, even publicly.

So please stay on topic, this thread is about Kobe and I made the observation that the more PEDs he uses the better his stats will be.

Would you care to comment on Kobe's PED use or the affect it may have on his stats?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know you are but what am I?

And I will keep going for you:

Most r*pe victims paid off to shut up

Most r*pe allegations

Most times suing mother for high school belongings

Most ILLEGAL PED procedures on knees

Most OVERRATED of All Time

Most times requesting trade FROM a Championship team

Worst clutch FG% of all time

Most FG misses of all time!!!

Most rings as batgirl...wasn't quite robin

Very impressive!!!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greatest player in the NBA since MJ is back starting Sunday night.....That's right.....VIDEO: Kobe Bryant announces return to the Lakers for Sunday - CBSSports.com

this is great news for basketball fans worldwide to have the most dynamic and intriguing player back in action. But now at age 35, coming off a serious basketball injury, the question remains what kind of player will Kobe be?

Here's my take. If you look at how he left the game last year, he was the best player in the game arguably. Still first team all NBA, averaging 27.5 pts, 6 rebs, and 6 assists, while single handedly carrying the Lakers to t he playoffs( A team that had quit on the season, except for Kobe, who guaranteed a playoff spot and delivered.)

But now a year older coming off a brutal injury, expect to see a completely different Kobe. Gone will be almost all the athleticism. The still quick first step, the occasional exciting athletic dunk, will be gone....But not his game. Expect Kobe to be kinda like a more skilled, more determined Paul Pierce. Kobe will still have the best skills in the game, and the most determination.

He'll probably still average 23 points a game 5 rebs, and 5 assists. It might be an ugly 23 points per game, but he'll still get it done, night in and night out. Kobe will still be a legitimate allstar, but no longer top 5 player in the game. Still top 10, but that's it.

That's my prediction.....What's yours?

That is the best post you have ever made. I agree. :10:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would happen to this NBA board if the Heat and Laker fans stopped going for each other's throats all of a sudden? It would surely die the death.

So you guys have at it. :lol:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe's mom is married to an Ex-Professional basketball player, since when did it become Kobe's job to make sure she was filthy rich instead of regular rich. :L struck out on the rest of your points bot.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck 'em

He will come back and fit right into our system drawing double teams with our 3 pt shooters having open looks. Led our club with 6 dimes per game last year as a SG - how many did Wade avg who is 4 years younger too?

Once he gets his sea legs to normal will get his jump shot going then his conditioning will take over. With the pundits rating him 25th al

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along with haters such as these boards that's all the motivation he needs to get back to prominence. All you suckas will be proven wrong.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, is there any doubt to that?

5 Rings...

31000 pts

11 first team all nba honors

11 first team all defensive team honors...

Most 40 and 50 pt games besides MJ honors.....

Most 60 pt games and 80 pt games besides Wilt...

50 pts in 5 consecutive games..

Most game winning shots ever in one season....

Most of those are point achievements. Considering he is a ballhog and chunks up 30+ shots a game those are overrated.

If I made a list for Lebron I wouldn't be able to fit it on one post