• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe's a bad team-mate?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no! I'm waiting to see how many Laker fans actually take me seriously.

I don't think Lakers fans taking you seriously is an issue, I doubt any will. It's just a really dumb joke. But hey, it's your joke, so carry on.:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The box score from last nights game isn't correct. It should say: 5 assists & 9 turnovers!:nod:

Now see that's a little better. Or how about something like: Kobe had 9 assists, but he passed to himself on 7 of them?:noidea:

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad DJ. I keep forgetting about the unwritten SportsHoopla Law that states...Thou Shall Not Joke About the Lakers. To save you the trouble of thinking that I was serious w/ that 1st comment I will never, ever, ever take any shots at your Lakers again. I hope that clears things up!

You just need new material. Not regurgitating the same old shit.

That's all....but carry on. :suds:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. In a year the Warriors are tearing through the league and the Lakers are as bad as anyone can remember you are still worried about moves the Lakers may make. This just speaks to the sustained excellence the Lakers organization has been able to achieve. Even in their bleakest of seasons opponents still are concerned about the Lakers.

The Lakers should be set up nicely once Kobe's contract is off the books. They will have benefited from high draft picks and will have salary cap room. I would love for them to screw things up by trading for an overrated me first player like Melo. Yes this speaks to the excellence that fans, including myself, expect from the Lakers, but my reaction to DJ's post also speaks to the truth that the Western Conference has been ultra-competitive every year and even good teams miss the playoffs. Perhaps many fans of Eastern Conference teams don't understand this perspective.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think Melo will end up in Los Angeles. They'll put together a package and trade for him imo.

much as id like to see that happen I just don't see it. they would trade for a player that turned them down in offseason? even if they were to hypothetically propose a offer who do they have that they would willingly give up that would interest new York? getting the numbers to work a tall task. It would have to be a draft pick heavy deal. the lakers are in the situation they are in now partly from years and years of trading away draft picks for players that didn't pan out.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Kobe beats his wife, gambles and gets his father shot and has Mafia ties then get back to me. Haters gonna hate. 5 rings all day!! Just saying.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not about him as a team-mate, but....

"He's one of, if not the, greatest scorer our game has ever seen."

-LeBron James on Kobe Bryant

R-E-S-P-E-C-T.