• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's what Jason Caffey had to say about his time with the Bulls...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure this part is quite true, because if you look at those teams in the 90's and the Bulls only seldomly made roster changes while Jordan was on the team.

One may call him a tough teammate, but the facts don't lie. He kept teams together. We tend to think of guys like Shane Battier and P.J. Tucker when it comes to "glue guys", but I have tended to view MJ as the greatest glue guy off all time even if I've been mocked by a certain individual poster for saying such.

MJ wasn't a "glue guy" lol

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an idiot. Bad chemistry?

The lost the best player of all time and still managed to take the Knicks to 7 games in a series they should have won.

And FYI, I watched the Bulls religiously since Jordan was the reason I started watching basketball. I even attended Knicks/Bulls game 7 that year in the Garden while you were probably in diapers. So I know far more about the Bulls than you.

Bad chemistry my ass. They were a champion with washed up pieces, a semi-disgruntled underpaid star locked to a long term deal and a delusional, meddlesome GM who believed he was the main cause for the Bulls titles. Krause tried to trade Pippen multiple times.

FYI, just about every young player in the modern history of the NBA when given the opportunity to seek a greater role for more money takes it. That is why WIlliams left. Of all the players who left, Horace Grant is the only one who might have stuck around had Jordan remained on the team.

Well I was six years old in 1994, but that's not the point. To claim you know the Bulls "religiously" simply because you attended a game in New York is laughable. You don't think that maybe, just maybe, there's some biased media that paints an inaccurate picture of the Bulls out there? :scratch:

FYI, Williams and Grant were as good as gone in free agency even during the playoffs that year. It was a foregone conclusion. The Bulls could have topped any offer for either player and it wouldn't have mattered. One would think on a team that successful, with minutes at PF seemingly available, that just one of those guys would have been back at the right price. That was not the case, though, as both players had become fed up with their surroundings well before the season concluded. Bad chemistry.

The proposed trade that summer was Kemp, an aging Ricky Pierce, and a pick swap in the first round that year in exchange for Pippen. Talent-wise, it was more than a fair deal for both teams. However, Seattle owner Barry Ackerley vetoed it because of Kemp's popularity in Seattle at the time. But if you're the Bulls, why on God's green earth would you commit to that much roster turnover from a team that was, in your words, "a questionable call away from the finals"???

You can go ahead and continue to search for the last word you endlessly aspire for, but you lost this one.

BTW How are your Sixers doing??? Just so happens the team you predicted to represent the conference in the NBA finals was on the fast track to becoming the #6 seed at the time of the league suspension.:heh:

Embiid has matured a little bit, but he's still the same injury-prone goon he always was. Blame the coach I suppose. But whoever's the coach next year will inherit the very same roster flaws, and will be tasked to instill discipline into a pair of self-entitled individuals that simply don't have it in their DNA. Simmons and Embiid, while a match made in heaven personality-wise, simply aren't a great basketball fit with one another.

The fact that the Oladipo-less Pacers were projected to finish with a better record had the season continued should be very telling...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

Jordan literally used to bully his own teammates.

By the time the Last Dance doc has fully aired this game will look even more stupid than it does now.

We'll see about that one.

As noted earlier, the only thing I was surprised about from the first two episodes were Pippen's antics. According to Jordan himself, we were supposed to be surprise by his mannerisms toward Scott Burrell. I wasn't, though.

The second two episodes were nothing more than a watered-down version of the first two. I had to force myself to stay interested. The next one should be good, though. It's said to focus on Horace Grant and what actually led to his departure...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you are so far up your own ass.

I love that avi because it is making fun of Trumpies. Because I like you, I'll give you a hint. See what those 3 numbers actually add up to....

The only bummer about it is it's probably a doctored photo. Still, LOL at Trump fans. And you.

Forgive me for not processing the details of some random poster's avatar, but go ahead and continue to "make babies" with it. Still doesn't make your words any less gay.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me for not processing the details of some random poster's avatar, but go ahead and continue to "make babies" with it. Still doesn't make your words any less gay.
Go away, 'sperg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was six years old in 1994, but that's not the point. To claim you know the Bulls "religiously" simply because you attended a game in New York is laughable. You don't think that maybe, just maybe, there's some biased media that paints an inaccurate picture of the Bulls out there? :scratch:

FYI, Williams and Grant were as good as gone in free agency even during the playoffs that year. It was a foregone conclusion. The Bulls could have topped any offer for either player and it wouldn't have mattered. One would think on a team that successful, with minutes at PF seemingly available, that just one of those guys would have been back at the right price. That was not the case, though, as both players had become fed up with their surroundings well before the season concluded. Bad chemistry.

The proposed trade that summer was Kemp, an aging Ricky Pierce, and a pick swap in the first round that year in exchange for Pippen. Talent-wise, it was more than a fair deal for both teams. However, Seattle owner Barry Ackerley vetoed it because of Kemp's popularity in Seattle at the time. But if you're the Bulls, why on God's green earth would you commit to that much roster turnover from a team that was, in your words, "a questionable call away from the finals"???

You can go ahead and continue to search for the last word you endlessly aspire for, but you lost this one.

BTW How are your Sixers doing??? Just so happens the team you predicted to represent the conference in the NBA finals was on the fast track to becoming the #6 seed at the time of the league suspension.:heh:

Embiid has matured a little bit, but he's still the same injury-prone goon he always was. Blame the coach I suppose. But whoever's the coach next year will inherit the very same roster flaws, and will be tasked to instill discipline into a pair of self-entitled individuals that simply don't have it in their DNA. Simmons and Embiid, while a match made in heaven personality-wise, simply aren't a great basketball fit with one another.

The fact that the Oladipo-less Pacers were projected to finish with a better record had the season continued should be very telling...

My Sixers?

Bullshit. Every word.

So Krause’s willingness to trade Pippen is an indicator of bad chemistry in you eyes? Garbage. Ever think it could have something to do with the way Pippen and Jordan treated him? Krause said on record that he was always willing to trade anyone. He is also exactly the type of petty man who would trade a key player out of spite. He is almost single handedly responsible for the Bulls breaking up in 1998, yet you assume his willingness to trade Pippen was because of poor chemistry?

You don’t win as many games as they did even without MJ if you have poor chemistry.

All I ever said about the 6ers is that their build strategy opened the door for championship caliber rosters where the Pacers did not. But they have made some poor roster moves in managing their cap space and they have been poorly coached. So their window may very well close with little to show for it. They could have added a legit max player alongside Simmons and Embiid and instead they settled for Tobias Harris and a seemingly washed up Horford. And when you hear from former 6er plasters, it seems their culture is a joke which is why they failed to get a legit free agent star.

And despite all that, they were a Kawhi bounce away from the ECF and possibly a lot more last season.

Wake me up when the Pacer’s championship window opens. Won’t be any time soon.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was six years old in 1994, but that's not the point.

lol

6?

Yes, I'm sure you were a basketball scholar.

To claim you know the Bulls "religiously" simply because you attended a game in New York is laughable.

Guess you missed the part where he pointed out WGN being part of basic cable and being able to watch almost every Bulls game.

Meanwhile, you were 6 and more interested in Barney than basketball.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

6?

Yes, I'm sure you were a basketball scholar.

Guess you missed the part where he pointed out WGN being part of basic cable and being able to watch almost every Bulls game.

Meanwhile, you were 6 and more interested in Barney than basketball.

Yeah, I literally watched the Bulls every night I could. Up until my bedtime when I was younger and full games throughout the 90s. I probably watched 70 Bulls games a year.

And now, the starting lineup for YOUR Chicago Bulls!

A 6’7” Forward from Central Arkansas, Scottieeeee Pippen
at 6’10, Forward from Clemson, Horace Grant
The man, in the middle, 7’0 from San Francisco Bill Cartwright
A 6’4 guard from Norte Dame, John Paxson
And at guard, from North Carolina, 6’6”, Michael Jordan!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure this part is quite true, because if you look at those teams in the 90's and the Bulls only seldomly made roster changes while Jordan was on the team.

One may call him a tough teammate, but the facts don't lie. He kept teams together. We tend to think of guys like Shane Battier and P.J. Tucker when it comes to "glue guys", but I have tended to view MJ as the greatest glue guy off all time even if I've been mocked by a certain individual poster for saying such.

Holy fuck you are dumb.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey asshole.

Just because you didn’t tag me doesn’t mean anything. Everybody knows that I am “certain individual poster” that you are referencing in this post. Just because you didn’t have the balls to tag me doesn’t mean that you didn’t start this shit.

You are very wrong and now you are caught lying.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I literally watched the Bulls every night I could. Up until my bedtime when I was younger and full games throughout the 90s. I probably watched 70 Bulls games a year.

And now, the starting lineup for YOUR Chicago Bulls!

A 6’7” Forward from Central Arkansas, Scottieeeee Pippen
at 6’10, Forward from Clemson, Horace Grant
The man, in the middle, 7’0 from San Francisco Bill Cartwright
A 6’4 guard from Norte Dame, John Paxson
And at guard, from North Carolina, 6’6”, Michael Jordan!

I can do you one better:

1993 Finals w/o looking it up:
  • Game 1: Bulls 100, Suns 92
  • Game 2: Bulls 111, Suns 108
  • Game 3: Suns 129, Bulls 121, 3OT
  • Game 4: Bulls 111, Suns 104
  • Game 5: Suns 108, Bulls 98
  • Game 6: Bulls 99, Suns 98
1998 Finals:
  • Game 2: Bulls 93, Jazz 88
  • Game 3: Bulls 96, Jazz 54
  • Game 4: Bulls 86, Jazz 82
  • Game 5: Jazz 83, Bulls 81
  • Game 6: Bulls 87, Jazz 86

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gay? So, you're calling him an avatar of the same gender? Or a poster board?