• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe vs Jordan vs Lebron age 31

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ROCKETS had the BULLS number in that time period.
They were the one western team who flummoxed Jordan.
Most Western teams folded up like a cheap suit and all the real threats were in the East.

But, I am not entirely sold that Chicago beats Houston.
Akeem was on another level that first year.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost no player no matter how good can win it all without at least one other HOF or close to it kind of player. Jordan had Pippen of course. The only exceptions I can think of offhand are Olajuwon (only HOFer on his championship teams, no the broken down corpse of Drexler doesn't count and in any case that was only 1 of those years) and perhaps Curry (I doubt any of his supporting cast will have a shot at the HOF).

Then you have the 2004 Pistons who had zero HOFers on the team....testament to IMO the best basketball coach ever Larry Brown. I'm saying best overall coach due to his pro AND college resume. Pop is probably 'better' just looking at the pro game.

I agree with you for the most part. However, Draymond Green is still very young and is making a solid case for himself given that he can do just about everything and is almost a triple double walking.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan 1 dad killed

Lebron and Kobe 0

Not to slam Kobe but

M Jordan never raped any women and has never been accused and for the record Jordan was never charged with a crime or accused of one like Kobe was. As a fan, however I am quite glad he got out of trouble and can only hope that he learned his lesson and did not intend to harm the girl.

Oh one more thing:

Kobe - Six Rings

Lebron - Two Rings

6 >>>>>> 2 - Just saying

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not some Lebron defender. I am ambivalent to him.
Sometimes I like him. Sometimes I dont.

But, The thread was designed to make Lebron look bad.

I merely pointed out that Jordan did absolutely nothing prior to Jackson/Pippen....and he did nothing after
Lebron has had some of the shittiest coaches around AND often horrible running mates.

Having a bad coach is a pitiful excuse though because Lebron claimed to be the King and granted that he had a pitiful one in Cleveland, but if you're the King capable of winning six straight - you don't need a good coach and Miami had good coaching - what's his excuse for going 2-2 in four straight trips to the finals?

I would love to hear the explanation - I need a good laugh

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you for the most part. However, Draymond Green is still very young and is making a solid case for himself given that he can do just about everything and is almost a triple double walking.

True there's still time for a guy like that to get HOF worthy but in all honesty, it's a long shot. Curry kind of is the reason Klay is an allstar and Dray might be one, he makes those other guys wide open often. Dray gets a lot of assists feeding him too. But sure it's possible.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to slam Kobe but

M Jordan never raped any women and has never been accused and for the record Jordan was never charged with a crime or accused of one like Kobe was. As a fan, however I am quite glad he got out of trouble and can only hope that he learned his lesson and did not intend to harm the girl.

Oh one more thing:

Kobe - Six Rings

Lebron - Two Rings

6 >>>>>> 2 - Just saying

Where'd Kobe get that 6th ring, are you counting his wedding ring?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where'd Kobe get that 6th ring, are you counting his wedding ring?
Okay Smart ass

I was thinking of Michael Jordan who has 6 which is greater then Leboring's 2

Kobe obviously has 5 which is still greater then Leboring's 2

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Smart ass

I was thinking of Michael Jordan who has 6 which is greater then Leboring's 2

Kobe obviously has 5 which is still greater then Leboring's 2

M'kay then

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True there's still time for a guy like that to get HOF worthy but in all honesty, it's a long shot. Curry kind of is the reason Klay is an allstar and Dray might be one, he makes those other guys wide open often. Dray gets a lot of assists feeding him too. But sure it's possible.
Well, if Green and Curry play together for the rest of their careers and they keep it up. Green will be his Scottie Pippen. I'm not saying he'll be a 1st ballot HOF, just saying there's a chance given that he does everything really well.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan definitely.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree with your point about Draymond if he wasn't putting up monster numbers with Steph out.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree with your point about Draymond if he wasn't putting up monster numbers with Steph out.

Well, actually in the last game Dray got his numbers mainly when Steph was IN, the first half, especially the first quarter.

I'm just saying, let's see Draymond play in say 3 allstar games before we put him in the Hall

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to slam Kobe but

Oh one more thing:

Kobe - Six Rings

Lebron - Two Rings

6 >>>>>> 2 - Just saying

Kobe doesn't have 6 rings, Fake Lakers Fan.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, actually in the last game Dray got his numbers mainly when Steph was IN, the first half, especially the first quarter.

I'm just saying, let's see Draymond play in say 3 allstar games before we put him in the Hall
I can agree about waiting to see more before anoiting him to the Hall but I think we were discussing Dray's play in terms of him being an all-star.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron played on crappy team at start and was the only scoring option, hence he piled up the points and rebounds

Worst excuse ever. You could at least give MJ credit of being GOAT.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continuing the through age 31 numbers:

Hall of Fame teammates in prime as running mates through age 31:
Lebron - Dwayne Wade, 4 years
Kobe - Shaq, 8 seasons
Jordan - Pippen, 6 seasons

Hall of Fame Coaches in prime through age 31:
Lebron - 0
Kobe - Jackson, 7 seasons
Jordan - Jackson, 4 seasons

Number of Titles without either a HOF teammate in prime, or HOF coach through age 31:
Lebron - 0
Kobe - 0
Jordan - 0

Season results without either a HOF teammate in prime, or HOF coach through age 31:
Lebron - 1 finals, 3 #1 seeds, 2 Conference Finals, missed playoffs once
Kobe - 1 conference finals, missed playoffs once
Jordan - 2nd round furthest, missed playoffs once

This is the key. Lebron has basically had to coach the teams he has been on as well. Who knows if he had a good coach and decent teammates around him in Cleveland in his younger days.