• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe comes back, Lakers get worse, who would have thought?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot troll with no clue as to what the plan was and my post wasn't directed at you. It was an adult conversation with Flauge. Start bringing something pertinent to the conversation or gtfo.
Gotta love the NBA board mod who can't handle the truth that's pointed out about their team.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if this thread will also..................... get mysteriously deleted, since the inception?

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i fully expected them to get worse.

it's no surprise the lakers play better without kobe.

they get better ball and player movement without the ball hog chucker.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if this thread will also..................... get mysteriously deleted, since the inception?

No, but your posts might. Along with you. The only thread I've ever deleted was an anti-Heat troll thread and there was nothing mysterious about it.

I have intentionally not deleted any Lakers related troll threads or posts because crybaby trolls like you and BOT will do exactly what you just did and make accusations that it was done because it was negative about "my team".

As of now, I no longer care if you 2 want to cry or not.

And since the inception of what? As usual, you make no sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but your posts might. Along with you. The only thread I've ever deleted was an anti-Heat troll thread and there was nothing mysterious about it.

I have intentionally not deleted any Lakers related troll threads or posts because crybaby trolls like you and BOT will do exactly what you just did and make accusations that it was done because it was negative about "my team".

As of now, I no longer care if you 2 want to cry or not.

And since the inception of what? As usual, you make no sense.

Pay no mind to him he is a confused soul with no perceptive on reality. Not to mention not once does he act like a Knick fan, but chooses to be a Lebrontard, I guees his really a Heat fan because all he does is suck off Lebron :L

I say you give him his retribution (kick him out of here) & let him go back to anger sports where all the cry baby wussy trolls hang out.

6205Ban_Him.jpg

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay no mind to him he is a confused soul with no perceptive on reality. Not to mention not once does he act like a Knick fan, but chooses to be a Lebrontard, I guees his really a Heat fan because all he does is suck off Lebron :L

I say you give him his retribution (kick him out of here) & let him go back to anger sports where all the cry baby wussy trolls hang out.

6205Ban_Him.jpg

Might as well give that insipid troll the boot. It isn't like it'd be the first time it happened to him...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know Kobe just dropped 21 points on 8-15 with 8 assists and 7 rebounds? No? Okay.

Yep. Dude came reasonably close to a trip-dub and he's not even fully back to basketball shape yet. So i'd say if he stays healthy he's got a little left in the tank...

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't watch the game so the box score and a couple of highlights on TV is what gives the goons their info, lol

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

6205Ban_Him.jpg
I started a thread about their win 2hrs before you made the above post, KoMEtard.

I guess you're a real Lakers fan since you say you started liking them right after their 1987 season........allegedly

Funny that you call me a troll (which I can be at times) yet you never bring anything positive to the board. Unless you consider your trolling pictures, trolling gifs and trolling posts a positive thing, cause that all you ever do.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started a thread about their win 2hrs before you made the above post, KoMEtard.

I guess you're a real Lakers fan since you say you started liking them right after their 1987 season........allegedly

Funny that you call me a troll (which I can be at times) yet you never bring anything positive to the board. Unless you consider your trolling pictures, trolling gifs and trolling posts a positive thing, cause that all you ever do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! It's already well known all over SportsHoopla that you never once talk about the Knicks all you do is suck of Lebron's nuts, I'm pretty sure real Knick fans will find you as a big joke. You just admitted that you're a troll so quit crying like a wussy. Everybody in here even tells you never make sense & bash the Lakers all day & when you get a little taste back from me or others you wet your pannie's. In other words it's ok for you to talk shit, but Laker fans cant talk back to you....hahahahahha!! please fuck off! :laugh3:

Another thing that is so funny you have an Avatar of Jim Morrison (The Lizard king) who was the lead vocalist to The Doors that is a band that originated in LA & you hate & bash LA. You are totally Incomprehensible :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! It's already well known all over SportsHoopla that you never once talk about the Knicks all you do is suck of Lebron's nuts, I'm pretty sure real Knick fans will find you as a big joke. You just admitted that you're a troll so quit crying like a wussy. Everybody in here even tells you never make sense & bash the Lakers all day & when you get a little taste back from me or others you wet your pannie's. In other words it's ok for you to talk shit, but Laker fans cant talk back to you....hahahahahha!! please fuck off! :laugh3:

Another thing that is so funny you have an Avatar of Jim Morrison (The Lizard king) who was the lead vocalist to The Doors that is a band that originated in LA & you hate & bash LA. You are totally Incomprehensible :crazy:
I talk plenty about the Knicks (go look at the front page and past threads, Chico) and can guarantee you post more about LeBron and the Heat than you do the Lakers. Those are facts.

Never once did I say nobody can talk shit to me. I have no problem with it. Of course I admitted (sometimes) that I troll. Are you too stupid or not man enough to see or admit that you do 5x as much trolling as I do or most on this board?

LOL @ you explaining to me anything that has to do with The Doors. Just because I've hated the Lakers longer than you've been alive, doesn't me I hate the city of LA.

You're such a stupid fuck.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talk plenty about the Knicks (go look at the front page and past threads, Chico) and can guarantee you post more about LeBron and the Heat than you do the Lakers. Those are facts.

Never once did I say nobody can talk shit to me. I have no problem with it. Of course I admitted (sometimes) that I troll. Are you too stupid or not man enough to see or admit that you do 5x as much trolling as I do or most on this board?

LOL @ you explaining to me anything that has to do with The Doors. Just because I've hated the Lakers longer than you've been alive, doesn't me I hate the city of LA.

You're such a stupid fuck.

I'm actually suprised you admitted to "sometimes" (a clear exaggeration, but still...). Fact is everyone knows you're here to give Lakers fans a bad time. And don't try to BS anyone with any other explanation because i've seen your comedy act for years. To accuse ANYBODY of " more trolling than you" is a joke, dude...

That's simply the truth. Let's face it. None of us have been kicked off a sports site for it, have we...?:lol:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i fully expected them to get worse.

it's no surprise the lakers play better without kobe.

they get better ball and player movement without the ball hog chucker.

Ya know that's a great and well thought out point. Except that's its complete bullshit. Are you talking about the guy who had 13 assists 2 games ago? Or the guy who had 8 assists last night? Are you talking about the guy who leads his team in assists since his return - But not in 1 single game has he led the team in shots taken? Not once.

Last night he nearly had a triple double; He led the team in points, fg%, assists, and was 2nd in rebounds.

He had 8 assists, even with the rest of his team shooting 22/62. If it wasn't for Kobe they get the fuck blown out last night.

Whole lotta ball hogging going on in those stats, huh?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know that's a great and well thought out point. Except that's its complete bullshit. Are you talking about the guy who had 13 assists 2 games ago? Or the guy who had 8 assists last night? Are you talking about the guy who leads his team in assists since his return - But not in 1 single game has he led the team in shots taken? Not once.

Last night he nearly had a triple double; He led the team in points, fg%, assists, and was 2nd in rebounds.

He had 8 assists, even with the rest of his team shooting 22/62. If it wasn't for Kobe they get the fuck blown out last night.

Whole lotta ball hogging going on in those stats, huh?

As was previously pointed out, obviously this cat didn't watch the game...:lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to take every shot to be a ball hog.

His usage rate is 11th in the league which is higher than Durant, Curry, Parker, George, Jennings, Beldsoe and LBJs. I had to include all players rather than qualified but if you look at only starters he is 6th behind Melo, Rose, Irving, Westbrook and Cousins who tops it with 32.5. Kobe's is 28.9.

And judging by his TOs and PER you could make a strong case that the Lakers would be better if he was not running the point and stepping back and letting others play.

His PER is 12.64, of the other starters on this list only Rose (10.61) and Irving are below 20 (18.2)...MELO has a PER of 23.92.

All that being said it is 4 games back so let's see where he peaks after this injury.

My thoughts on him "facilitating" being a detriment is that the way he does it get him stats but could make the other players complacent. Like what Melo does in NY.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to take every shot to be a ball hog.

His usage rate is 11th in the league which is higher than Durant, Curry, Parker, George, Jennings, Beldsoe and LBJs. I had to include all players rather than qualified but if you look at only starters he is 6th behind Melo, Rose, Irving, Westbrook and Cousins who tops it with 32.5. Kobe's is 28.9.

And judging by his TOs and PER you could make a strong case that the Lakers would be better if he was not running the point and stepping back and letting others play.

His PER is 12.64, of the other starters on this list only Rose (10.61) and Irving are below 20 (18.2)...MELO has a PER of 23.92.

All that being said it is 4 games back so let's see where he peaks after this injury.

My thoughts on him "facilitating" being a detriment is that the way he does it get him stats but could make the other players complacent. Like what Melo does in NY.

For once, I will agree with you on 1 point - I don't like him running the PG position. However, since he has been back he has been shooting very selectively and trying to get others involved as much as possible. That's not being a ball hog.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For once, I will agree with you on 1 point - I don't like him running the PG position. However, since he has been back he has been shooting very selectively and trying to get others involved as much as possible. That's not being a ball hog.

If your definition of ball hog is one who takes every shot no, he is not being a ball hog. But if your definition of ball hog is somebody who holds the ball a lot then yes, he is.

I went a little deeper on my theory.

His assist % (% of teammate FGs he assisted) is a career high at 40.3%. He has never assisted more than 30%.

His career assist to turn over ratio 1.56 to 1. This year it is 1.125 to 1. Even if it improves to his career average it is still pretty bad and most likely better that he is not running the point.

I am starting to think that Kobe is fully healthy or as healthy as he is going to be* and his increase in TO to assist ratio is due to his increased usage. Just like the more shots a player takes the lower their FG% will become so has Kobe's assist to TO ratio.

This is Kobe, and this is the Lakers advanced tank strategy who after 2014 will not have another pick until 2016**.

*HGH is a wonderful drug....er I mean wow science has come a long way.

**This really makes a ton of sense. Kobe is rewarded both in monetary rewards and in stats to end his career. The Lakers should miss the playoffs in a very difficult West and be in the lottery. Fans still buy seats to see the Kobe show and Pau is pissed off because he knows this is a sinking ship strategy that he receives no benefit from. Short Buss could be next level Dr. Only time will tell.