• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Bryant Whining About the Hornets, 18 Years Later

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they just can't get enough of Kobe....ha

Amazing how much people still want to talk about a "washed up old guy who will never be the player he was" and who plays for an "irrelevant team that won't sniff a title until he's gone".:lol:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty much Shovey's m.o. He's been warned about his personal attacks every time someone posts something he doesn't like or a debate isn't going his way. Between that and his unfounded accusations of "Lakers bias", I don't expect him to be with us much longer.

Nah I will here. Considering there are many posters that post the smilies of blow jobs anytime someone compliments Lebron or any other player they don't like ( one laker fan is especially at fault of doing this.) By the way the poster I responded to had no desire to debate so please..

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All press is good press.

Kobe is a meglomaniac.

But, so was Jordan, Ali, Money Mayweather...et al

Notice a pattern here?

I despise him.

But, he walked the walk...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I will here. Considering there are many posters that post the smilies of blow jobs anytime someone compliments Lebron or any other player they don't like ( one laker fan is especially at fault of doing this.) By the way the poster I responded to had no desire to debate so please..

What you don't seem to understand is that you don't have the final say as to whether or not you remain here.

As I have said, you have been warned re: your personal attacks. I'm not issuing any more warnings to you.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how much people still want to talk about a "washed up old guy who will never be the player he was" and who plays for an "irrelevant team that won't sniff a title until he's gone".:lol:
:laugh3:

packerdave

Schlitz
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe Bryant is just a "guy" now..

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On point from a Heat fan....who cares how it happened. Bottom line he's still a Laker 18 years and counting. The only thing is certain that Hornets have regretted it ever since.

What do the Hornets have to regret when Kobe made it clear he would not sign with the Hornets? The Hornets made the best they could out of their situation and have nothing to regret. Kobe's now trying to revise/distort history to make himself look like less of a demanding diva.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we needed one of these to counter the millions of Lebron threads.

:suds:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're all just jealous he didn't want to play for your favorite team.

Yes, but he's trying to say THEY didn't want HIM, which is revisionist history.

I would have LOVED to have had Kobe in Charlotte, but he outright told them he would not sign with the Hornets if they drafted him, hence the whole deal for Vlade Divac. It was in all the papers at the time, well documented, etc. and so on.

To post tweets every year on the anniversary, trying to act like it was the Hornets who made the biggest mistake in their history, is just flat out indefensible douche-baggery.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but he's trying to say THEY didn't want HIM, which is revisionist history.

I would have LOVED to have had Kobe in Charlotte, but he outright told them he would not sign with the Hornets if they drafted him, hence the whole deal for Vlade Divac. It was in all the papers at the time, well documented, etc. and so on.

To post tweets every year on the anniversary, trying to act like it was the Hornets who made the biggest mistake in their history, is just flat out indefensible douche-baggery.

Yeah, I don't understand the point of doing this. Kobe wanted to be a Laker, Jerry West was in love with his game and talent. So Kobe forced his way to the Lakers by telling Charlotte that he wouldn't play for them and West did the trade with Charlotte.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't understand the point of doing this. Kobe wanted to be a Laker, Jerry West was in love with his game and talent. So Kobe forced his way to the Lakers by telling Charlotte that he wouldn't play for them and West did the trade with Charlotte.
A prima donna move by a selfish player.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I don't know if he thinks people won't remember what happened. A lot of younger fans may not know the back story, but those of us who were original hornets fans (and are over 30) sure do.

As mad as I was about the whole draft day trade, I was even more pissed when Vlade ended back in LA a few seasons later and the Hornets had nothing to show for it! George Shinn was an idiot...