• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey is a lot different than basketball.

Ted Leonsis has been a successful hockey owner too. NBA, not so much.

Dolan’s track record with the Knicks speaks for itself. There is zero correlation between the 2 leagues. Even suggesting that is further proof you have no clue what you are talking about.

Lol, Dolan track record began with isiah , who got rid on van horn, doleiac when they were on a roll , and decided to bring in his type players , who completely destroyed the org and has never recovered since...

Why is Dolan not so involved in hockey decisions as he was with isiah?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep the NY media is so mean & tough it only effects the Knicks & no other teams in that state.

Hey man, the jeter years where made of of NO STAR PLAYERS!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, and what do yankee fans think of the arod and Stanton deals? And ranger fans when they gave up gabby for Nash?
They probably think it's good that FAs want to sign there. But they sure don't want to with the Knicks. So once again you make no sense.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, Dolan track record began with isiah , who got rid on van horn, doleiac when they were on a roll , and decided to bring in his type players , who completely destroyed the org and has never recovered since...

Why is Dolan not so involved in hockey decisions as he was with isiah?
Why are you asking us?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably think it's good that FAs want to sign there. But they sure don't want to with the Knicks. So once again you make no sense.

All former Knick players have gone on to play for other teams , teams that have won championships, Jr Smith!!!! Did he go out on the town smokin dope when he played with Lebron, like that idiot did here in NY? And who put it in the news , yep NY media

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All former Knick players have gone on to play for other teams , teams that have won championships, Jr Smith!!!! Did he go out on the town smokin dope when he played with Lebron, like that idiot did here in NY? And who put it in the news , yep NY media
The fuck are you babbling about?

Look here is the reality: the Knicks suck and no one wants to play there because the owner sucks and he keeps hiring awful GMs and managers. No star wants that shit. Got nothing to do with hockey, or the NY media.

That's it, plain as day. No matter what you type here, it doesn't change the facts. I don't even know why you disagree with this.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck are you babbling about?

Look here is the reality: the Knicks suck and no one wants to play there because the owner sucks and he keeps hiring awful GMs and managers. No star wants that shit. Got nothing to do with hockey, or the NY media.

That's it, plain as day. No matter what you type here, it doesn't change the facts. I don't even know why you disagree with this.

Star players only think about themselves! Making 30 mill a year and your gonna give a fack about a putz GM making a half mill a year ? Lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"all former Knicks players have gone on to play for other teams, teams that have won championships"

I keep forgetting about that ring Ewing won after he was no longer a Knick.

giphy (5).gif

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Star players only think about themselves! Making 30 mill a year and your gonna give a fack about a putz GM making a half mill a year ? Lol
You're fucking retarded, son

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"all former Knicks players have gone on to play for other teams, teams that have won championships"

I keep forgetting about that ring Ewing won after he was no longer a Knick.

View attachment 224010

Ok, I fail to see any humor in this response . No soup for you

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I fail to see any humor in this response . No soup for you

All I did was repeat the gibberish you said. You said Knicks players leave the team & go other places & win titles. You want a more recent example? Which team did Nate Robinson win a title with?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Scott broscios Paul O’Neill were household names ... Bernie Williams too
Stars from that era: Wells, Clemens, Jeter, Rivera, Giambi, Matsui, Cone, Williams, many others...most of which came there as free agents.

Later stars that chose to come to NY as FAs include ARod, Mussina, and many others.

Just stop it

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ you are stupid, @Pastafazul

Like can't dress yourself retarded

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I did was repeat the gibberish you said. You said Knicks players leave the team & go other places & win titles. You want a more recent example? Which team did Nate Robinson win a title with?

giphy.gif

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what and how we were discussing free agents I love how you crazies turned it into a yankee discussion. So let me elaborate on my no stars in the jeter years . U dumazzes and they way you think is I’m not thinking jete s and Rivera weren’t studs . They were but in a different sense then how we were discussing star player from other teams coming to the knicks

Those guys were home grown jeter was a stud for the intangibles he possessed . Rivera was a position player, failed starter who later in his career developed that cutter who made him a stud player.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what and how we were discussing free agents I love how you crazies turned it into a yankee discussion. So let me elaborate on my no stars in the jeter years . U dumazzes and they way you think is I’m not thinking jete s and Rivera weren’t studs . They were but in a different sense then how we were discussing star player from other teams coming to the knicks

Those guys were home grown jeter was a stud for the intangibles he possessed . Rivera was a position player, failed starter who later in his career developed that cutter who made him a stud player.
You
Are
Retarded

Have you ever gotten anyone to agree with you?

By the way I just listed all the big stars that came to NY as FAs.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this site so bad that multiple id’s are necessary?